Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun and Flirty suggestions needed
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Fun and Flirty suggestions needed
08-13-2019 2:26 AM

So I've been married for 26 years to a great guy. I know we all have our ups and downs, but I feel like every so often, my husband's gotten a little too "comfortable," for a little too long, and forgets that I'm not just his roommate, but his distractingly sexy roommate who is worth a little extra effort. Flirt At these times, he seems content to just get into a routine and drop the "little things," but I crave those thoughtful touches, especially since I put in extra effort for him on a regular basis, too.

I'm thinking Cuddle Bunny might be helpful, but I'm not sure. It seems to promote a more "comfortable" feeling of cuddling on the couch, and I'm wanting something a little more... I dunno, lively? Captivating? Motivating? Something that draws his interest and attention, even if I wander into another room, and/or encourages him to flirt with me. Maybe reminds him that I'm a high-value woman.

I don't mind attention from other men, too... just please give me a heads-up if a particular recommendation doesn't play nice with girls. I have several female acquaintances whose help I would really like to have during an upcoming project, and I'd prefer to stick with just the basic, unavoidable drama. Big Grin

TIA!

--Amy
08-13-2019 2:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

RE: Fun and Flirty suggestions needed
08-13-2019 7:07 AM

Hi there. I work for LP. So we have lots and lots of options. I need a little bit more information. So if you are looking to rekindle that first love butterflies in the tummy feeling then Perfect Match is your best bet. If you want something more sexual ( and also that type of attention from other men) you definitely want a sexual blend with cops. The heavy hitters in that category are Blatant Invitation and Sexpionage although those two I’d caution wearing in public without your husband. A good middle ground is La Femme Mystere which is sexy but also well balanced for more all around wear, it’s very feminine, a bit alpha, will get you admiration and respect and definitely attraction. One of my all time favorite and incredibly versatile blends is Cougar. It adds a sparkle. It’s a sexy social. It gets me endless hits and when I wear it, I’m all the sudden the most interesting woman in the world. People find me more charming and funny and attractive. It’s got cops for that sexual attraction but in a smaller amount so safer for every day in public wear. That said, your original idea of Cuddle Bunny is actually a solid idea. It’s got a whopping dose of copulins so it definitely has the sex appeal. If you know your guy is an est responder then this is a great place to start. If he’s not you will still get the sexual vibe from the cops but not the cuddly, nesting, bonding, cater to you vibe. You will definitely get that from other men who ARE est responders though. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info or help narrowing it down. I know I just hit you with a lot. There are actually even more options. And don’t forget our annual sale runs through Sunday so you can earn free bottles or samples with your purchase. We only do this once a year.
08-13-2019 7:07 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-13-2019 8:33 AM

I do not work LPMP, and despite Halo being in their employ, I must concur. I am a huge fan of LPMP's products, and pretty much all the women on here that I've grown to know are likewise impressed with their products.

Hopefully some of the fine ladies of Pherotruth will be by to give you concise product suggestions.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-13-2019 8:33 AM
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-14-2019 12:28 PM

I was overwhelmed with the options from all these companies, so those descriptions for LP's products are very helpful, Halo. Thanks for the great suggestions! And for seconding them, Gladen!
I'm not really looking for the sexual blends at the moment, more of the rekindling, and/or "he finds me charming and sparkly" parts, so I'm off to take a closer look at both Cougar and Perfect Match... Girl_pinkglassesf

I don't get paid until tomorrow, so there's still time for others to chime in with suggestions or additional comments if desired! Big Grin

--Amy
08-14-2019 12:28 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-14-2019 9:33 PM

(08-14-2019 12:28 PM)raven9653 Wrote:  I was overwhelmed with the options from all these companies, so those descriptions for LP's products are very helpful, Halo. Thanks for the great suggestions! And for seconding them, Gladen!
I'm not really looking for the sexual blends at the moment, more of the rekindling, and/or "he finds me charming and sparkly" parts, so I'm off to take a closer look at both Cougar and Perfect Match... Girl_pinkglassesf

I don't get paid until tomorrow, so there's still time for others to chime in with suggestions or additional comments if desired! Big Grin

I think Halo is onto something with the Cougar suggestion. Also, Perfect Match is a great bonding phero to help with a snuggly, lovey vibe as is Cuddle Bunny. I don't know if you saw in a different LPMP thread but they are currently having a 'buy some get some' sale where you could get a few freebies to try after buying $50 in products. You could get a couple of bottles and a bunch of trial vials if you'd like.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-14-2019 9:33 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-19-2019 12:59 PM

(08-14-2019 12:28 PM)raven9653 Wrote:  I was overwhelmed with the options from all these companies,

Not that it'll help you now, post-payday, but when I'm looking for new products I'll go through each vendor's advertisements and write (or type) down the names of the products, by vendors, that seem to suit my current goals. then I'll go through the reviews here and read them all. I'll add a +1 to each product that seems to act how I desire, most especially if the reviewer's personality seems to jibe with mine.

Then I'll take my top 3 (or so) and decide upon other mitigating factors such as experiences with that company, how their other products worked for me, etc.

Also, there are about a dozen or so other members here whose recommendations hold a lot of sway over my decisions. If one of those members suggests a product for me, I'll probably put it on my list, ahead of my other want-to-buys, because i know that I can rely upon their prognosis to be either exactly what I experience (with personality adjustments), or (in some cases) the exact opposite (which amounts to the same thing).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-19-2019 12:59 PM

Share This Thread