Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fragrance Shop Sale
BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
247 thanks in 146 posts

Fragrance Shop Sale
10-10-2016 2:18 PM

All,

The Fragrance Shop is having a 33% off sale through October 16th. I thought others might like to know. It doesn't look like you need a code or coupon. I'm not affiliated with them, just got an email and thought others would like to know.

http://thefragranceshop.com/
10-10-2016 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2060
Thanks received:
2983 thanks in 1356 posts

RE: Fragrance Shop Sale
10-10-2016 3:05 PM

YES!!!

Thanks for passing that along!

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
10-10-2016 3:05 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

10-10-2016 3:10 PM

Interesting site - I was actually googling an oil version of my cologne the other day. But...Their prices are astronomical, considering that, you know, they arent the designer brands. That was after skimming it anyway. Is there anything "must have" on this site that I'm missing?

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 3:10 PM by Arsenic.)
10-10-2016 3:10 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2060
Thanks received:
2983 thanks in 1356 posts

10-10-2016 5:21 PM

(10-10-2016 3:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Interesting site - I was actually googling an oil version of my cologne the other day. But...Their prices are astronomical, considering that, you know, they arent the designer brands. That was after skimming it anyway. Is there anything "must have" on this site that I'm missing?

The scents from TFS are either spot on or very close, in my opinion. Yes, the oils are expensive but at least on me they last forever (not just on the skin but the bottles themselves last and last).

A lot of guys, myself included, like to get the body spritz or the body lotion scented with whatever scent. Most will get a 2 oz body spritz and 1 or 2 extra sample vials of oil to boost the scent strength of the spritz. It works pretty well to give you a less expensive, long lasting alternative to your normal commercial scent (provided they have it in that scent).

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
10-10-2016 5:21 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

10-11-2016 8:05 AM

(10-10-2016 5:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The scents from TFS are either spot on or very close, in my opinion. Yes, the oils are expensive but at least on me they last forever (not just on the skin but the bottles themselves last and last).

A lot of guys, myself included, like to get the body spritz or the body lotion scented with whatever scent. Most will get a 2 oz body spritz and 1 or 2 extra sample vials of oil to boost the scent strength of the spritz. It works pretty well to give you a less expensive, long lasting alternative to your normal commercial scent (provided they have it in that scent).

What's a spritz?

also, whats this dry body oil. Its cheap so its attractive but I know nothing about it.

The body oil I want is $58 for a 1/4 ounce and at a 33% discount it becomes $44. I dont know man... I do see a quality oil being worth it since I can use the oil right on top of pheromones but... still not cheap lol. Maybe I'll snag a sample Idea

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 8:23 AM by Arsenic.)
10-11-2016 8:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fragrance Shop dorfmeister 26 2,157 12-05-2016 7:03 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Thumbs Up The Fragrance Shop Scent Reproductions... Snoopyace 24 1,528 08-03-2016 8:20 AM
  The Fragrance Shop, buy 1 get 1 free Free1 1 455 05-02-2016 6:46 PM
  The Fragrance Shop - Sillage KIMBA 20 3,259 03-03-2016 6:30 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  The Fragrance Shop Sale awol 0 576 07-16-2013 9:13 AM
Last Post: awol