Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Former PheroTalk User
Spedizzo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Former PheroTalk User
06-30-2019 11:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I am new here and have not messed with Phermones for years... probably since 2008-2009 back when I was in college. My only experience was with PheroTalk (Androtics Direct?), where I received 4 small sample bottles which included Instant Shine, Instant Openness, Turn Up The Heat, and Ammo.

Whenever I used some of them (can't remember specifically which), I did notice results.

Anyway, I just recently tried to find PheroTalk and noticed they went under, also reading how their company practices changed for the worse over the last few years. What a shame.

I am looking for products similar to those that I had mentioned above, but I am so lost. I don't even know where to begin and my attention span is pretty short.

I am 30 yr old male looking for multiple products to assist in overcoming my tendency to be rather introverted at times in which I notice people tend to keep a distance. I work in a big corporate office with men and women of all ages.

I would also like a product (can't remember if it was Ammo or Turn up the Heat) that would help when it comes to having women more willing to socially interact.

If someone can put me on the right path I would greatly appreciate it.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2019 11:09 AM by Spedizzo.)
06-30-2019 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Former PheroTalk User
06-30-2019 11:19 AM

Welcome onboard!

I'd consider checking out PheromoneXS. SteveO did spend some time at Androtics a longer time ago but his own business practise is solid. (Yeah, I'm a bit of a fanboy. ;) )

Taboo can open up conversations to the naughtier side but it's also quite social in nature, at least in my experience.
Love Boat is a solid social, in sense of Instant Shine at least partially. Ascend could work in a office, that's what I wore at least, depends a bit where you stand. (I wore Ascend and Cohesion combo at work a lot, pretty solid combo.)

For more sexual side, of course there's Desire Me but that can be too bold. Evolve is a slow-burner but can work out great. Not a heavy fast hitter like Turn Up The Heat though.
Of course there's SOB, which in a way could "compare" to Instant Jerk but more buffered.

Just a few suggestions and from one company. There are solid products from other companies as well, I've personally liked SXD-9 from LAL.
06-30-2019 11:19 AM
Spedizzo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2019 11:32 AM

(06-30-2019 11:19 AM)arkailija Wrote:  Welcome onboard!

I'd consider checking out PheromoneXS. SteveO did spend some time at Androtics a longer time ago but his own business practise is solid. (Yeah, I'm a bit of a fanboy. ;) )

Taboo can open up conversations to the naughtier side but it's also quite social in nature, at least in my experience.
Love Boat is a solid social, in sense of Instant Shine at least partially. Ascend could work in a office, that's what I wore at least, depends a bit where you stand. (I wore Ascend and Cohesion combo at work a lot, pretty solid combo.)

For more sexual side, of course there's Desire Me but that can be too bold. Evolve is a slow-burner but can work out great. Not a heavy fast hitter like Turn Up The Heat though.
Of course there's SOB, which in a way could "compare" to Instant Jerk but more buffered.

Just a few suggestions and from one company. There are solid products from other companies as well, I've personally liked SXD-9 from LAL.

Thanks for the help!

I am definitely going to take a look.

Would you consider Evolve the closest thing on the market to Turn Up The Heat? What would you consider a replacement for what Ammunition was?
06-30-2019 11:32 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2019 11:52 AM

I would not look for replacement if I were you, I tried to used that logic once. Each product is different, at best you can find something close to it.
I would advise Wolf or Nude or Nude Alpha. They are safe for work, wolf would the safest.
Closest I found to instant Shine was Impi Red. Ammo and instant openness pretty much every product can produce those effects in my opinion.
06-30-2019 11:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-30-2019 12:43 PM

Welcome, Spedizzo!

Look at a top 5 thread and pick only a few to start. The ones that WW666 recommended are great.

I recommend a social, comfort, sexual for your three. It can be overwhelming with all of the products out there. You will be fine.
06-30-2019 12:43 PM
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2019 11:18 AM

I am in the same boat as you. Was a loyal Androtics customer and fan. Then had a few years break, and now found out that they have pretty much disappeared off this planet... which really is a shame, and I say that more for nostalgia than anything else.

That said, I recently ordered a few products from Pheromone Treasures. I have not yet had time to test them exhaustively, but have seen some interesting results from Swoon. Not sexual per se, as most of my tests have not been on dates or intentionally meeting young girls. And for self-effects, Treasureful Shine.

You might want to look into the Love God blend as well. I have not received it yet, but from what I have read, it sounds extremely promising. Smile
07-04-2019 11:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Old user on Pherotalk to Truth The GQ 5 1,658 10-05-2013 11:11 PM
Last Post: The GQ