Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Formal introduction of myself =)
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Formal introduction of myself =)
06-08-2011 2:37 PM

Welcome to the forum OOMG ;)

Maschio is kick ass, although if you are going for Asians (I assume you mean Oriental? In the UK Asian typically refers to Indian Subcontinent) then you might need to buffer it a little. It's a bit beastly Big Grin
06-08-2011 2:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-08-2011 2:52 PM

(06-08-2011 2:37 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Welcome to the forum OOMG ;)

Maschio is kick ass, although if you are going for Asians (I assume you mean Oriental? In the UK Asian typically refers to Indian Subcontinent) then you might need to buffer it a little. It's a bit beastly Big Grin

Haha yeah Oriental and also ABC/ABV (Aussie born Chinese/Vietnamese/watever... haha) . Yeah i've read somewhere that the orientals are easily intimidated =] But they arent the only group I wanna attract so yeah =)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-08-2011 2:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-08-2011 4:48 PM

(06-08-2011 10:08 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Are these the ones you talking about Big Grin : Certo, Glace, Scent of Eros ...

Well, on AlphaDream website Chris describes Alfa Maschio as a very sexual blend and should be used in club/bars only, not recommended to use with long-term lover. So I get a bit confused here P

Yes those three, I don't have personal experience w/ Alfa Maschio, but I'm going to assume it's a PUA (pick up artist) blend. I know it sounds tempting to use the highly charged, sexed up blends out & about, but if you're in a relationship for the long haul, you might end up with a lot of temptation up in yo' face. I've experimented with wearing sexual blends out to clubs before, & really put a strain on my marriage for a little while, because I got carried away with the over the top attention I was getting (My personality is vivacious enough, those blends were like throwing gasoline on a bonfire for me). I didn't do anything wrong, but it drove my SO nuts. That's your Ethics PSA for the day, lol.
06-08-2011 4:48 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-08-2011 11:22 PM

(06-08-2011 4:48 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Yes those three, I don't have personal experience w/ Alfa Maschio, but I'm going to assume it's a PUA (pick up artist) blend. I know it sounds tempting to use the highly charged, sexed up blends out & about, but if you're in a relationship for the long haul, you might end up with a lot of temptation up in yo' face. I've experimented with wearing sexual blends out to clubs before, & really put a strain on my marriage for a little while, because I got carried away with the over the top attention I was getting (My personality is vivacious enough, those blends were like throwing gasoline on a bonfire for me). I didn't do anything wrong, but it drove my SO nuts. That's your Ethics PSA for the day, lol.

Haha oh well I know I'm strong enough, doesnt hurt to try it once. As you said, I'm also looking to buy more social blends in the near future ! Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-08-2011 11:22 PM

Share This Thread