Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forget to tell you guys...
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: Forget to tell you guys...
01-08-2010 7:12 PM

My husband likes the foody scents, but not cheese. He's partial to donuts and sugar cookies.

Diane
01-08-2010 7:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-09-2010 1:19 AM

Mine likes most food scents but not heavy floral.  Light florals are fine. 

Smell perception is a weird thing its different for everyone but just like lavender, and pumpkin pie scent the 5% increased blood flow occurs whether they reported liking the scent or not.  

Tish

01-09-2010 1:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-09-2010 4:54 AM

(01-09-2010 1:19 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

Mine likes most food scents but not heavy floral.  Light florals are fine.

Smell perception is a weird thing its different for everyone but just like lavender, and pumpkin pie scent the 5% increased blood flow occurs whether they reported liking the scent or not.

Wolf's not fond of overly sweet or foody scents. Though he's OK with fruity and some florals. He really likes deep, warm, sexy, oriental/spicy scents. I can't stomach much of the sweet stuff myself, though I do like some sugared florals/fruits that I have from LP. They're lovely and serve a purpose, so there's a place for them in my arsenal. We know that fruity/sweet/foody scents cover Essence of Woman very well. 

I don't think most men like a heavily floral scented woman...reminds them of their Aunt Minnie. :D I love the dear old girl to pieces but the overwhelming LAVENDER scent that emanates from her, at all times, asphyxiates me. Not to mention, it's sooo relaxing that I wanna take a nap...lol. 

Diane Wrote:Don't confuse cheese with copulins. Cheese may draw in a guy but it won't effect his neurotransmitters. Copulins do.

I don't think any of us confuse cheese with copulins...lol. Mmmm Gorgonzola copulins bruschetta, anyone? :D Though I did run into a patent pending for pheromone candies, including a copulins candy in lollipop form! :P :eek:

I look at it this way, drawing him in is a major part of the battle. Getting him there, in the first palce, is often the biggest challenge. How about some cheese, big boy!?

This conversation reminds me of one night when I served Wolf, Fontina Val D'Aosta. He looked at me like :eek:, for a sec, quite like a Deer in the headlights, in fact. He's German and no stranger to stinky cheese...and said, "Mmmm, smells like an angels foot!"

ROFL! What an interesting description, to say the least, and speaks directly to what I think about how the "cheesy" smell can/does effect men. Like Tisha said, it's not always about actually liking the scent. It's about being attracted by it....wheteher he's conscious of it or not. He might not especially like the scent but is still attracted by it and compelled to keep smelling it anyway. I think those who've experienced this push-pull kind of attraction understand what I mean.

There's a lot to be said for food scents attracting men, so why not cheese? It may not reach his neurotransmtters and raise testosterone levels the way copulins do but you can bet your sweet Emeril Lagasse it's raising something! The proof is in the puddin'...literally. Speaking of food, where I come from, we play a little game called Hide the Salami....or in Wolf's case, Hide the Knockwurst.

So, I guess this is just one of those things that dares to fly in the face of science as far as being able to determine exactly how it works. All I know is, it works for me. Praise Be and Hallelujah!   

Bella

01-09-2010 4:54 AM

Share This Thread