Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forget to tell you guys...
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Forget to tell you guys...
01-07-2010 5:53 PM

this funny story.

The saturday after Christmas, hubby and I decided to go out dancing with his whole family. I was in our tiny bathroom getting ready with the door closed so hubby wouldnt smell the Essence of Woman I was applying. I probably put on 8 or 9 drops, knowing that was alot. I had gotten some new perfume as a present, but I didn't think it smelled very good and hadn't put any on yet.

DH knocks on the door and I was thinking crap I'm busted. It stunk to high heaven in there since the door was closed and it wasn't even dry yet. He opens the door and takes a big, dramatic whiff. (He doesnt know about pheromones or that I have any).

He goes, "That new perfume smells GOOD." I was thinking what the crap it smells disgusting in here.
I said, "I haven't put any on yet."
He said, "Well then, YOU smell good."

He then proceeded to hit on me (lol) and eventually walked out so I could finish getting ready. I could not believe he thought that smelled so good. He rarely comments on my perfumes and he thought that stuff smelled great.

Men. P

01-07-2010 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Forget to tell you guys...
01-07-2010 6:07 PM

Yeah, men.

I make cheese. My specialty is roquefort blues...which are amongst the stinkiest fungusy-est-est things known to mankind.

They smell JUST LIKE a big old bottle of Essence of Woman when they are about 4 weeks into their 90 day mold. Downright vomit-worthy.

I opened an aging box (HAHA no pun intended) and was just thinking "Good god smells like an unwashed whore" when DH walks up, takes a big whiff, and declares...

"MMMM, Damn I love that smell."

All I could say was "Hmmm....good to know."

01-07-2010 6:07 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-07-2010 6:18 PM

It is amazing but I been doing some pattern testing with different copulin mixes and the smell is part of the sexual attraction.   Dont ask me why it smells like butt cheese to me LOL

Tisha

01-07-2010 6:18 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-07-2010 6:29 PM

(01-07-2010 6:18 PM)Tisha Wrote:  ...Dont ask me why it smells like butt cheese to me LOL

Tisha

Or perhaps roquefort blue??:D

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-07-2010 6:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2010 2:52 AM

(01-07-2010 5:53 PM)lindseyb Wrote:  I was in our tiny bathroom getting ready with the door closed so hubby wouldnt smell the Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) I was applying. I probably put on 8 or 9 drops, knowing that was alot. I had gotten some new perfume as a present, but I didn't think it smelled very good and hadn't put any on yet.

DH knocks on the door and I was thinking crap I'm busted. It stunk to high heaven in there since the door was closed and it wasn't even dry yet. He opens the door and takes a big, dramatic whiff.

LOL...I have soooo been there! :D

I've been caught with my pants down, without cover, more than a few times. Thank the Goddess, Wolf doesn't mind the smell of uncovered copulins. I know :eek:...lol. Men are animals.

I usually have np covering Essence of Woman but sometimes, especially if I'm active and it's hot/humid, it can bleed thorough even the best cover. When I occasionally smell the cops bleed through, no one's ever told me that I stink or smell unpleasant. I have, however, gotten some Deer in the headlights's that have spoken for them. :D I think most women in general are more offended by/sensitive to the butt stank.

My intention when wearing Essence of Woman is not to cover it completely. I like just a little smidge of the cops scent peaking out from under my perfume. It's amazing how cops added to some of my perfumes actually make them smell better and O so sexy.

I've done a bit of my own testing, Tisha...and there's no doubt, in my book, that reactions are connected directly to the butt cheese smell. ;)

Bella

01-08-2010 2:52 AM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-08-2010 7:34 AM

(01-08-2010 2:52 AM)Bella Wrote:  

LOL...I have soooo been there! :D

I've been caught with my pants down, without cover, more than a few times. Thank the Goddess, Wolf doesn't mind the smell of uncovered copulins. I know :eek:...lol. Men are animals.

I usually have np covering Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) but sometimes, especially if I'm active and it's hot/humid, it can bleed thorough even the best cover. When I occasionally smell the cops bleed through, no one's ever told me that I stink or smell unpleasant. I have, however, gotten some Deer in the headlights's that have spoken for them. :D I think most women in general are more offended by/sensitive to the butt stank.

My intention when wearing Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is not to cover it completely. I like just a little smidge of the cops scent peaking out from under my perfume. It's amazing how cops added to some of my perfumes actually make them smell better and O so sexy.

I've done a bit of my own testing, Tisha...and there's no doubt, in my book, that reactions are connected directly to the butt cheese smell. ;)

Bella

I have had the same experience, time and time again.  I was scared at first that everybody could smell it, but then I realized that they were supposed to!  The way I understand, copulins aren't really a phero and don't affect people in the same manner.  It is all about the smell.

01-08-2010 7:34 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2010 9:03 AM

Great thread! Roquefort is good stuff! Romano on the other hand smells like baby vomit. Big Grin

The Androstenone Discussion
01-08-2010 9:03 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-08-2010 9:06 AM

(01-08-2010 7:34 AM)TotallyTwisted Wrote:  

I have had the same experience, time and time again.  I was scared at first that everybody could smell it, but then I realized that they were supposed to!  The way I understand, copulins aren't really a phero and don't affect people in the same manner.  It is all about the smell.

Don't confuse cheese with copulins.  Cheese may draw in a guy but it won't affect their neurotransmitters.  Copulins do.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 9:06 AM by Diane999.)
01-08-2010 9:06 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-08-2010 6:39 PM

(01-08-2010 9:06 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Don't confuse cheese with copulins.  Cheese may draw in a guy but it won't affect their neurotransmitters.  Copulins do.

Diane

I dont think anyone is saying cheese works as a copulin, just that  Essence of Woman while cheesy/fruity smelling gets the job done and the scent has something to do with it.  

Women buy copulins for pretty much one reason, to arouse men. 
studies from the sense of smell institute show the scent of cheese (any type) increases blood circulation to mens nether regions by 5 percent.

Could be why Essence of Woman is so potent.  The cheese smell plus the copulin content give a double whammy.

Tisha

01-08-2010 6:39 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2010 6:42 PM

(01-08-2010 6:39 PM)Tisha Wrote:  
I dont think anyone is saying cheese works as a copulin, just that  Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) while cheesy/fruity smelling gets the job done and the scent has something to do with it.  

Women buy copulins for pretty much one reason, to arouse men. 
studies from the sense of smell institute show the scent of cheese (any type) increases blood circulation to mens nether regions by 5 percent.

Could be why Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is so potent.  The cheese smell plus the copulin content give a double whammy

Bing...O!!!

Bella

01-08-2010 6:42 PM

Share This Thread