Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For women who respond to copulins...
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

For women who respond to copulins...
11-27-2019 1:22 PM

Out of the copulins formulas on the market, did anyone find certain brands pulled more 9's and 10's and other brands pulled more 5's? Do models like different copulin signatures than fatty's? Do certain copulin formulas tend to attract different races?

All interesting points, and I wonder if anyone has drawn conclusions?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
11-27-2019 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: For women who respond to copulins...
11-27-2019 4:37 PM

Whenever I've thrown copulins in with a mix that already gets results for me alone, it seems to repel women.

The only brand I have is Copulins-X. This product does not smell like natural cops to me, so maybe that's part of it.
11-27-2019 4:37 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2019 7:37 PM

I wouldn’t say cops helped me with 9 or 10s - more they hit hardest at the lower end of the scale.

They worked best around desperate/pump-n’dump material, not quality, who virtually to a woman, did not respond at all well to them.
12-01-2019 7:37 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-02-2019 9:20 AM

My limited experience with copulins has shown me that while it doesn't seem to affect the quality of ladies that I attract, it does seem to amplify and accelerate the sexual tension.

However, regardless of the brand of cops, I can only wear them in small amounts. I seem to be very sensitive to the scent and, to me, on my body, they remind me of having body odor. I get really self-conscious about it and get far too worried that I smell like a dead Yak that's been wrapped in a plastic bag, out in the sun for two weeks.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-02-2019 9:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

12-02-2019 12:59 PM

The range of cops in different products is incredible to the point of being nonsensical.

From DM oil to tiny amounts of mcg added to TLG, if they had a pronounced effect based on dose, then it should be obvious.

I've never seen any difference in the quality of women that respond to a particular cops-based product.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-02-2019 12:59 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2019 2:15 PM

(11-27-2019 4:37 PM)monequest74 Wrote:  Whenever I've thrown copulins in with a mix that already gets results for me alone, it seems to repel women.

The only brand I have is Copulins-X. This product does not smell like natural cops to me, so maybe that's part of it.

I am thinking just this!

What I mean is the scent and how strong it is I have found a LOT to do with how it effects people. I have used True Pheromones Cops which are, but seem kind of dirty. Then I used Copulin X and they were much cleaner by far, I remember wearing 2 drops in a mix and women were very irritated or sexually frustrated.

Now I almost always use Aroma Fero cops because they are very useable due to the scent.

I have not noticed an increase or decrease of the quality of women they attract using these 3 brands, but I have had women tell me that the True Pheromones and Weapon X tell me they don't like how I smell then shut test me, but these same women responded very well to the Aroma Fero cops.
12-02-2019 2:15 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2019 2:26 PM

I've used Ascend XS with Cops, which smells quite heavy cop-like in an business environment and got a highly classy, good looking, highly educated, mid-30 business woman unusual aroused leading to kino and eye fucking during a business meeting. "As Marcus said... Marcus and me could ... If Marcus agrees..." I knew her for years, and that was most unusual for her. I think that was due to the cops, she's in the age that should be cop affine, but of course it could be anything in Ascend.
Otherwise I also use DM oil highly diluted quite often and like the effect. I mix a few drops of the oil in perfumers alcohol together with a bit of vanillin and birch tar, that makes it smoky vanilly, that masks everything. And I use it low on the body, where it belongs to...
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 2:52 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
12-02-2019 2:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do women who detect strong piss smell from mones still respond to the mones? monequest74 6 287 11-29-2019 5:02 AM
Last Post: stefdude
Heart Using Copulins on Asian Women? ParisandRome 7 3,578 06-29-2014 12:56 AM
Last Post: Xero