Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For a woman to feel more attractive
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

For a woman to feel more attractive
05-17-2010 4:40 PM

Hi!

What Pheromones (or other things) would the women on the forum suggest for a female friend of mine who wants to feel more attractive and feminine?

She is actually a beautiful woman but doesn't necessarily feel that way. I've suggested the basic things like working out for the endorphin rush (though she already has a fine figure), changing her body language to be more open and confident, some nice hypnotic induction tracks to increase confidence ... but the usual things that I'd suggest to male friends don't necessarily seem to be working for her.

She is going through counselling for this and other issues, but I'd like to suggest a little help - pheromonal or other.

Thanks,
Alphonse.
05-17-2010 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: For a woman to feel more attractive
05-17-2010 5:30 PM

Eek, that's a tough one. P86 seems to have visual effects, I've noticed MX 300 gives me the 'younger,hotter' vibe. those are AD products.

Cougar Potion from LP is a good one, Captivation Equation, Open Windows...

I would say anything with a high Alpha Androstenol.

Pheromones are transient & never a permanent solution. If she's taking anti-depressants (especially just starting), I would definitely not recomend pheromones untill she stabilizes. However if it's not a neurotransmitter issue, the 'mones are a nice short term feel good boost Smile
05-17-2010 5:30 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-18-2010 8:59 PM

(05-17-2010 5:30 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Eek, that's a tough one. P86 seems to have visual effects, I've noticed MX 300 gives me the 'younger,hotter' vibe. those are AD products.

Cougar Potion from Love Potion is a good one, Captivation Equation, Open Windows...

I would say anything with a high Alpha Androstenol.

Pheromones are transient & never a permanent solution. If she's taking anti-depressants (especially just starting), I would definitely not recomend pheromones untill she stabilizes. However if it's not a neurotransmitter issue, the 'mones are a nice short term feel good boost Smile

Hi, Beccah. Thanks for your response!

No, she's not on any medications. The counselling is due to her profession (she is a psych) rather than any serious issues. Things did not work out with her fiance, so naturally she is a little down about that and is working through her feelings in counselling. I just wanted to give her the temporary boost you were talking about.

The woman is in her mid-20s, if that makes a difference. Not a cougar just yet!

I will look into the mixes you suggested! Mx300 is still out of stock at AD, so I will likely go with one of the Love Potion mixes.

Thanks again! :good3:

A.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 9:00 PM by Alphonse.)
05-18-2010 8:59 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2010 2:49 AM

Humm well from what I gather the root cause of her feeling un-attractive is the fact that things didn't work out with her fiancé.
Now I know that you have tried using hypnosis and stuff like that to subliminally change certain areas, however I believe that hypnosis works on the level of fear/anxiety issues and creating affirmations within oneself.
The only option is I see is natural progression out of the state she is in, there are no quick fixes to loosing someone that you have been emotionally attached to. There are things that may help her get there quicker such as hypnosis or NLP.
I doubt that she doesn't feel attractive, this sounds like a backup default "blame" type of thing that women tend to do when they have been rejected or have suffered a break-up and things haven't worked out, they instantly start blaming themselves and more often than not the way they perceive there physical attractiveness.

On the psychological side of things I would say have a look at some NLP exercises that work by creating positive affirmations and getting them to anchor positive states of mind. (I don't know how much you've looked into this, helped me to make a change to someone who was in a depressive/confused state. So may help)
Again keep sending out positive signals. i.e. complements and positive actions.

On the pherimonal side of things, I would suggest Instant shine and ether instant openness or instant honesty. Androstadienone has mood enhancement effects, but im not sure if that's only when worn by men around women? (some more experienced user may wish to clarify as ive heard mixed reports) also couplins is said to make women feel more "womanly" or so ive been told. I would recommend some of the love potions stuff as they have good fragrances so ive been told and they get good reviews here, but have not tried any of there stuff....yet. Razz

Hope all goes well.
05-19-2010 2:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

05-19-2010 11:28 AM

(05-18-2010 8:59 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Hi, Beccah. Thanks for your response!

No, she's not on any medications. The counselling is due to her profession (she is a psych) rather than any serious issues. Things did not work out with her fiance, so naturally she is a little down about that and is working through her feelings in counselling. I just wanted to give her the temporary boost you were talking about.

The woman is in her mid-20s, if that makes a difference. Not a cougar just yet!

I will look into the mixes you suggested! Mx300 is still out of stock at AD, so I will likely go with one of the Love Potion mixes.

Thanks again! :good3:

A.

Well LP's Cougar Potion is a grapefruit based scent (it's called Cougar because of that 2008 research showing grapefruit gives a youger impression to men). Anyway I'm 29 & i just love it because it's @ 1/3rd the strength of the full strength blends & I get the best self effects from it. @ first I thought, what do I need Cougar for, but once I tried it. It's one I wouldn't run out of for anything. the phero & citrus combo is just really uplifting. I was in a pissy mood yesterday & about 20 min. after application I was bopping around in my car to the retro radio program ( which I normally hate). She might get a kick out of the name too Smile ETA: Why don't you give Mara & Danna a call @ LP, they give excellent customer care.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2010 11:31 AM by Beccah.)
05-19-2010 11:28 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

05-28-2010 4:41 AM

Usually anything with copulins in it makes you feel more feminine and sexy. There are other molecules I have used that do this as well but they are never in stock. TAH can make you feel more feminine. P86 has been reported to have a better outlook on your appearence. These wont help her get past any issues she is feeling though she will have to work those out but any little tool that helps her feel better cant hurt.

Tisha
05-28-2010 4:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones that make you look more Attractive? Honeycake 16 6,167 12-12-2012 4:12 PM
Last Post: Honeycake