Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fluticasone Propionate
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
623 thanks in 292 posts

Fluticasone Propionate
02-27-2012 6:22 PM

Fluticasone Propionate isn't really a pheromone. I am thinking of it as a pheromone antidote. It is also called by brand names "Flonase", and "Veramyst" I thought Veramonasal sounded like Veramyst, probably a coincidence.

Anyway, after OD'ing on P75-30mcg to neck/chest, I got a headache, then it progressed to get worse over the next 4 days. When I went to the doctor, they said they don't give antibiotics for sinus infections unless you've had it for 2 weeks. I thought "This SUCKS!" Then I was told they give STEROIDS for sinus infections that have been less than 2 weeks. Hmmm.

So I got my perscription, and the swollen sinus pressure went away rather quickly, like in minutes. So I got a cure for the P75 headache and a little light bulb went off.

So this is what Fluticasone Propionate looks like, looks like all the steroids with that steroid base staring you right there in the face.
[Image: sc-218517.png]

However, it was the FACT that the medicine is delivered to the tissue by way of nasal spray, and soaks in thru the tissue in your nose/sinus for a local delivery.

I would like to use this as an argument that STEROIDS can be absorbed into your body and have effects WITHOUT activating the VNO (veramonasal organ). I would like to piggy-back on this and say that (I'm going out on a limb, but I feel it is a limb that holds the weight of my argument)

"ALL STEROIDS, WHEN INHALED, CAN BE ABSORBED INTO THE BODY, POSSIBLY ALL THE WAY INTO THE BLOODSTREAM THRU THE SINUS WALLS, OR LUNGS. They can there create primary and secondary effects on physiology, mood or both."

So, I know this statement is wrong because I used the word ALL. I'm pretty sure there are exceptions to this rule, although I don't know what they are. BUT, I wanted to show this medication and it's corresponding drug delivery system.

This delivery system is different than Epinephrine (Primatene Mist) which goes down your trachea to the lungs, again used in a location specific way to opent the trachea/bronchial air passages.

Here is what Epinephrine looks like. They don't sell Primatene Mist anymore.
[Image: adrenaline_a_k_a_epinephrine_chemistry_f​...zl_400.jpg]

[Image: Steroidogenesis.png]
02-27-2012 6:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, idontknow, wiserd, thundr, 2Soon2Care, zerosix85, Vex
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Fluticasone Propionate - dexter - 02-27-2012 6:22 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - Fly So Hi - 02-27-2012, 6:44 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - dexter - 02-29-2012, 1:18 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - dexter - 05-22-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - wiserd - 05-22-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - tomygong - 07-11-2012, 5:30 AM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - 2Soon2Care - 07-11-2012, 9:42 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - dexter - 01-23-2013, 5:00 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - Lach - 02-12-2014, 7:34 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - dexter - 02-13-2014, 5:48 PM
RE: Fluticasone Propionate - Lach - 02-13-2014, 5:54 PM