Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
466 thanks in 200 posts

RE: Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User
12-20-2011 12:55 PM

(01-21-2010 4:09 PM)ashley14 Wrote:  <p>Im relativley new to pheromones and new to this website so im still getting situated but I've come to realize that there is a HUGE selection of pheromone brands out there and not all of them are legitamate. Thank you for your advice! but I'm afraid new users will have to eventually learn by trial and error, I tried a number of pheromones (6) and id say 4 of them had some kind of noticeable effect the other not so much, just get out there and try everything !lol</p>

Not a good idea to get out there and try everything. Best start with one or two products known to work, and persist with them for a few months. It takes a long-time to understand at a practical level how pheromones work, even if one has read a great deal about them and understands social dynamics well in theory.
12-20-2011 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, Pboyd_2010, Being - Banned, renny

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User - moonwhisper - 09-10-2009, 8:19 PM
RE: Five Ideas for a New Pheromone User - Pheroquirk - 12-20-2011 12:55 PM