Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time Essence of Woman application
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

First time Essence of Woman application
12-21-2009 5:24 PM

Wish me luck. I just put on my first Essence of Woman app.

I put a drop on each wrist, a drop on both sides of neck, and on one cleavage area. I'm sitting here typing now waiting on the smell to die down  Smile

Hopefully DH isn't home before it does. I can't decide whether I want to apply my pure instinct over it...which smells really deliciously fruity and also has mones in it, or if I want to use my Victorias Secret Heavenly Scent that smells like vanilla sugar.

Hm.

12-21-2009 5:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

RE: First time Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) application
12-21-2009 7:30 PM

First of all...Good luck! lol

Your application point sounds good, when I first started off with Essence of Woman I played around with the dosage to find my sweet spot. Everyone has a different sweet spot, so don't get discouraged if you get subtle stuff at the beginning - if not, hey green lights!! Big Grin I'm surprised that you didn't complain about the stinky smell...lol. When I wear it...I want to pin my nose with something.

If it's your first time wearing Essence of Woman , just try it by itself to see how he reacts to Essence of Woman alone. So next time you know what to expect from him lol and perhaps know how much primal instinct you want to wear. Just my 2 cents ;)
12-21-2009 7:30 PM
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-22-2009 9:19 AM

Well...

Essence of Woman mission accomplished. My husband came home, and hugged our daughter and me and whatnot...walked off for a bit. Then he came back. I was in the kitchen cooking. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and said, "Mmmmm, are we gonna do it tonight?" Haha. He's very well with words, you see

Its funny, because thats the exact same thing he said a few days ago when I was wearing Scent of Eros and Instant Sexiness. I've only worn Pheromones twice since I got them, and he has no idea I have them

And yes, we did end up DTD. Smile
12-22-2009 9:19 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-22-2009 12:53 PM

Yeay! She scores one for the team! :D Good show, lindsey!

Bella

12-22-2009 12:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-02-2010 8:18 AM

(12-22-2009 9:19 AM)lindseyb Wrote:  Well... Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) mission accomplished. My husband came home, and hugged our daughter and me and whatnot...walked off for a bit. Then he came back. I was in the kitchen cooking. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and said, "Mmmmm, are we gonna do it tonight?" Haha. He's very well with words, you see Its funny, because thats the exact same thing he said a few days ago when I was wearing Scent of Eros and Instant Sexiness. I've only worn Pheromones twice since I got them, and he has no idea I have them And yes, we did end up DTD. Smile

Hey great news.  It can take a long time even with regular pheromones to get a response out of the hubby.  He knows your natural pheromone signature and needs repeated exposure to sort of reprogram this thinking. 

You will notice as you use them longer and test with dosage his hits will become stronger.  Took my husband over a week of using many of the mixes before he would react to them.  I was getting pretty frustrated.  He just sort of looked at me like a had a boob growing out my forehead.  He knew something was different but couldnt place it.  Then he just gave up thinking about it and went with the flow and his feelings. 

Tisha

01-02-2010 8:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~ missjelly 19 13,177 04-10-2014 9:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 1,992 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Got my Essence of Woman today... khandikhane1 1 2,370 04-09-2012 5:36 PM
Last Post: khandikhane1