Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First real hit with pheromones
s4431915
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First real hit with pheromones
09-06-2018 8:25 PM

I just thought I would post this here as the site wont let me post in the other forums for some reason.

Last night I had my first real proper hit with pheromones. The target was my 24yr old girlfriend (european). Our sex life has been crappy for the last 6months or so (been together for 4yrs) and she has been a bit grumpy around the house.

Last night I tried 2 sprays of taboo on the neck and 1 drop of evolve oil behind my ear.

The first major change I noticed was her mood. She made dinner, did a heap of cleaning and did the washing up all with a smile and in a pretty chatty mood. Whenever I tried to help she told me not to worry (in a friendly way, not the bitchy grumpy way).

The rest of the night was unremarkable, just watched tv. But she was chatty. I then told her I was going to have a shower and go to bed.
I was in the shower for about 3min before she came in, did a striptease in the bathroom doorway and then started making out with me in the shower. One thing I noticed during her little strip tease was that she was seriously WET!!. As in soaked panties, dripping down the leg wet. We proceeded to have the best sex weve had in prob 2yrs.

I have tried NA on her to no effect and true instinct. But the combo of taboo and evolve seemed to hit her hard.
09-06-2018 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

RE: First real hit with pheromones
09-06-2018 8:35 PM

Nice! In my experience, Evolve is responsible for many panty soaking orgasms.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-06-2018 8:35 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-06-2018 10:46 PM

So 2 sprays of Taboo and 1 drop of Evolve does the trick on your Stripper? I meant, girlfriend?

Do come back and report IF that combo continues to work for you! Bye

Sex gets crappy when it becomes ROUTINE. Bang her on the kitchen table every once in a while! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-06-2018 10:46 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2018 5:11 AM

back in the day when I used to pull women , the dinky 3 ml bottle of evolve was like firecrackers. it got used on like 5 or 6 women and the effects were quite remarkable. orgasm after orgasm. sadly now it is raising a family and driving fast cars

taboo was very attractive and got me a few dates but this once I got the worst fatigue unfortunately ie joint pain and feeling like I've been struck down with the flu. sadly all my bottles are in the disgusting sultans oud scent which I can't stand but otherwise I do like taboo (I only have it in the xs103 beta version or whatever it's code was though )

I used to use taboo with ascend oil with cops . that combination was very good.

keep up the great reports.
09-07-2018 5:11 AM

Share This Thread