Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First date (online dating) pheromone?
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: First date (online dating) pheromone?
11-12-2011 9:56 PM

(11-12-2011 5:07 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Man, don't give a shit to what she is saying. So forget what she is saying in her profile about her type of guys...

Usually, the opposite is true.

I'd have to agree. You don't want to be the guy who walks around telling everyone "I've been dating my girl for years, we're getting married one day, I love her" and you ask for more information and he says "No, we have never kissed or had sex, we're waiting til marriage."

When you know full well that his "angelic girl" is screwing some biker dude twice a week. But you don't have the heart to tell him.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-12-2011 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-12-2011 10:16 PM

3 sprays True Love with 1 spray Alfa Maschio (or 1 drop AV, or 1 drop True Instinct) is what I would aim for.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-12-2011 10:16 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2011 10:37 PM

I still think Wolf is most appropriate P

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-12-2011 10:37 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2011 3:07 AM

(11-12-2011 6:58 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Don't take this as an offense please but I don't get what you trying to do here. Pheromones wont do everything for you, they just open a few doors here and there. First time meeting her? Might as well have a pheromone on that causes comfort and be yourself.

I'm guessing the only way she agreed to meet you because she liked the persona you projected online. I don't get why you need to use sexual mones and copulins and yady yady yada. More is not always better.

Comfort pheromones +first time meetings a person = Deadly first impression. Don't change who you are for others, unless it is from a negative to a positive. Act the way you and and illicit a response from your attitude and pheromones would help complement who you are.

I don't know about you but the moment someone is comfortable with you in a first impression, it is very attractive, how you take it is all on your hands. No sexual pheromone is going to do all the work for you. Remember, pheromones don't let people bypass their morality(social conditioning), so don't try to intimidate her.

May I ask why are you placing so much value on someone you never met yet?.

No offense taken. I appreciate the honest input! I'm not planning on using all these on the first date. I just wanted to get more information on them so I could choose a handful to buy and use in time in the right occasions. Like you said, I'm probably going to use a opener or comfort pheromone for the first date. But I'm planning on buying others as well for future use..so I'm just trying to get as much info as I can about them since I'm new to pheromones, such as whether or not stacking all 5 would be overkill/overdose.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 3:08 AM by tdctdc.)
11-13-2011 3:07 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-13-2011 3:32 AM

No dont stack all 5 Big Grin At most 2 ;)

The general idea is that

A LOT OF SOCIAL + A BIT OF SEXUAL = WIN WIN

e.g.

3-4 sprays of True love/Glace + 1-2 sprays of Alfa Maschio/Aqua Vitae/New Pheromone Additive

MY JOURNAL
11-13-2011 3:32 AM

tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2011 3:48 PM

(11-13-2011 3:32 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  No dont stack all 5 Big Grin At most 2 ;)

The general idea is that

A LOT OF SOCIAL + A BIT OF SEXUAL = WIN WIN

e.g.

3-4 sprays of True love/Glace + 1-2 sprays of Alfa Maschio/Aqua Vitae/New Pheromone Additive

I just read some of your journals..sounds like you have a lot of good results from AM+TL. hehe. I know you said "at most 2", but I was wondering is it ok to stack AM+TL+TO? TL and TO seems like they would complement each other well. I don't know though. What do you think about AM+TL+TO?
*edit* Also, do you use your AM+TL stacks with unscented versions? Is the smell of the mones with that amount of sprays noticeable without a cover fragrance?
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 5:32 PM by tdctdc.)
11-13-2011 3:48 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-13-2011 8:09 PM

In my opinion great products for a first date would be the following:

Glace (It's very social without making you beta, thus attractive for a first impression. Feel Free to add True ALpha or Wolf to it)
True Love (you can add a bit of True Alpha or wolf)
Feel The Love (I strongly reccomend this one for first dates)

There is also a product that Love Potions offers that is designed to elicit the feeling of butterflies in your stomach when you have a crush. I think it's Soulmate. Although I haven't tried it, the ladies on this forum seem to love it and after all, they would know best. Hopefully Beccah and Halo can chime in on this one!
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 8:10 PM by misfit101.)
11-13-2011 8:09 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-13-2011 8:50 PM

(11-13-2011 3:48 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  I just read some of your journals..sounds like you have a lot of good results from AM+TL. hehe. I know you said "at most 2", but I was wondering is it ok to stack AM+TL+TO? TL and TO seems like they would complement each other well. I don't know though. What do you think about AM+TL+TO?

Nah, i know u can be tempted to do that, but stick with 2 and less ;) I dont have any experience with True Openess (list of products i got is in my signature). To me, AM + TL is perfect, AM for the dominant sexy vibe, TL to ease the edge and break any bitch shield, and your mouth can do the talking. AM + TL + Your Mouth is the ultimate combo.

Quote:*edit* Also, do you use your AM+TL stacks with unscented versions? Is the smell of the mones with that amount of sprays noticeable without a cover fragrance?

All my stuff are unscented except the ones not available. AM smell is quite strong, some people can detect it easily, some cant. Its best to use cover scent. 3 reasons:

- Smell good, girls love it.
- Increase the range of your pheromones. Beacuse the alcohol carrier diffuse the molecules (both perfume and pheromones) better.
- Let the girls recognise that you have that pheromone signature they are smelling. This is on a subconcious level.

If you dont like perfume... too bad, learn to like it ;)

MY JOURNAL
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 8:50 PM by ohhmygod.)
11-13-2011 8:50 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2011 10:06 PM

(11-13-2011 8:50 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Nah, i know u can be tempted to do that, but stick with 2 and less ;) I dont have any experience with True Openess (list of products i got is in my signature). To me, AM + TL is perfect, AM for the dominant sexy vibe, TL to ease the edge and break any bitch shield, and your mouth can do the talking. AM + TL + Your Mouth is the ultimate combo.

Quote:*edit* Also, do you use your AM+TL stacks with unscented versions? Is the smell of the mones with that amount of sprays noticeable without a cover fragrance?

All my stuff are unscented except the ones not available. AM smell is quite strong, some people can detect it easily, some cant. Its best to use cover scent. 3 reasons:

- Smell good, girls love it.
- Increase the range of your pheromones. Beacuse the alcohol carrier diffuse the molecules (both perfume and pheromones) better.
- Let the girls recognise that you have that pheromone signature they are smelling. This is on a subconcious level.

If you dont like perfume... too bad, learn to like it ;)

Oh ok I'll take your word for it.Prankster2 What are a few good subtle and pleasing cover scents that you'd recommend?
11-13-2011 10:06 PM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

11-14-2011 2:46 AM

Price range please ;)

Some fragrance that chicks dig off the top of my head
  • Dior Homme EDT (very classy)
  • Armani Aqua Di Gio (very popular)
  • Davidoff Cool Water (very popular)
  • Gucci Envy (chick likes a lot)

MY JOURNAL
11-14-2011 2:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your top 3! First date pheromones or pheromone combos dsouza 11 4,406 11-22-2015 7:37 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Online Dating NikkiReloaded 34 8,647 12-31-2014 10:58 PM
Last Post: bigcat1729
Question A question, online dating edition. tascov 4 2,068 07-05-2012 5:13 PM
Last Post: clide7