Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First date (online dating) pheromone?
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: First date (online dating) pheromone?
11-12-2011 8:06 AM

A lot a great suggestions so far, if you're feeling brave go experimental and try Certo with a dash of none. Solid communication, bonding and trust with a acceptable sexual edge.
11-12-2011 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-12-2011 12:17 PM

Alfa Maschio + True Love is my favourite in any occasion. I'm yet to see intimidation from that combo.
If you want to go a little lighter, i found Glace to be quite attractive standalone.
For a laid back alpha vibe i recommend Wolf.
Wolf + Alfa Maschio + True Love is also a nice combo. Maybe one the most attractive i have seen quite yet. Need to test that a little more, though.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-12-2011 12:17 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2011 2:34 PM

Sounds good! I'm wondering, would it be ok to stack Glace/True Love with a sexually aggressive phero like Aqua Vitae, Turn up the Heat, or Alfa Maschio?

Also, something to note: this girl's profile says she is "most definitely not into the bad boy type personality, and appreciates men who respect women"..I am definitely not a bad-boy type personality, but I am out going, and i respect women. Would some of these "aggressive" or "intimidating" Pheromones that I've been reading about cause her to perceive me as a "bad-boy" and dislike me even though the way i act is definitely not the bad-boy type?
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 6:27 PM by tdctdc.)
11-12-2011 2:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-12-2011 2:59 PM

Stay away from the aggressive sexual mixes, especially until you get to know her. Like Pago says, focus on building comfort and connection.
11-12-2011 2:59 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2011 5:07 PM

Man, don't give a shit to what she is saying. So forget what she is saying in her profile about her type of guys...

Usually, the opposite is true.
11-12-2011 5:07 PM
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2011 5:44 PM

Let there be no excuses for being a Man. =)
11-12-2011 5:44 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2011 6:46 PM

Thanks for this input. I just checked out truepheromones.com and I'm thinking of buying a combo of: True Essence, True Charisma, True Opener, True Love, True Instinct. Anyone know whether or not its ok to use all 5 of these at once? lol. Or if any of these are not good?

By the way, which of the two scents is most subtle? Axe Kilo or Axe Phoenix? Is it ok to combine both scents? (I think I'm gonna have to wear at least some fragrance since copulins seem like they need to be covered up by a scent)
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 6:50 PM by tdctdc.)
11-12-2011 6:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-12-2011 6:58 PM

(11-12-2011 6:46 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  Thanks for this input. I just checked out truepheromones.com and I'm thinking of buying a combo of: True Essence, True Charisma, True Opener, True Love, True Instinct. Anyone know whether or not its ok to use all 5 of these at once? lol. Or if any of these are not good?

By the way, which of the two scents is most subtle? Axe Kilo or Axe Phoenix? Is it ok to combine both scents? (I think I'm gonna have to wear at least some fragrance since copulins seem like they need to be covered up by a scent)

Don't take this as an offense please but I don't get what you trying to do here. Pheromones wont do everything for you, they just open a few doors here and there. First time meeting her? Might as well have a pheromone on that causes comfort and be yourself.

I'm guessing the only way she agreed to meet you because she liked the persona you projected online. I don't get why you need to use sexual mones and copulins and yady yady yada. More is not always better.

Comfort pheromones +first time meetings a person = Deadly first impression. Don't change who you are for others, unless it is from a negative to a positive. Act the way you and and illicit a response from your attitude and pheromones would help complement who you are.

I don't know about you but the moment someone is comfortable with you in a first impression, it is very attractive, how you take it is all on your hands. No sexual pheromone is going to do all the work for you. Remember, pheromones don't let people bypass their morality(social conditioning), so don't try to intimidate her.

May I ask why are you placing so much value on someone you never met yet?.
11-12-2011 6:58 PM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-12-2011 7:00 PM

I like using True Charisma & True Love or True Alpha & True Love on a day to day basis.

People of the forum, would Aquagen from Chris be a good recommendation for this young Padawan?
11-12-2011 7:00 PM
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2011 9:47 PM

SS is right. The fact that you met her online changes the game a little bit. If who you were online isn't congruent with the heavily sexual pheremones, then it could possibly have a negative effect. However, if she met you and had a positive reaction when you were already wearing sexual pheremones, then that would be a different story.
11-12-2011 9:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your top 3! First date pheromones or pheromone combos dsouza 11 4,218 11-22-2015 7:37 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Online Dating NikkiReloaded 34 8,486 12-31-2014 10:58 PM
Last Post: bigcat1729
Question A question, online dating edition. tascov 4 2,015 07-05-2012 5:13 PM
Last Post: clide7