Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First date matchkom . HB8 42yo
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First date matchkom . HB8 42yo
12-30-2014 10:48 AM

She doesn't want to hook up with you, she just wants to flirt and maybe mess around.

Use WOLF!
12-30-2014 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2014 2:41 PM

(12-30-2014 10:48 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  She doesn't want to hook up with you, she just wants to flirt and maybe mess around.

Use WOLF!
I don't have WOLF Sad Most girls I've been with, they were not planning to hook up... just happened.. hahah

Anyway, that's the final of story--

Yeah, as you guys told chances were little. However, the worst attempt is the one that you don't try. Hooking up or not hooking up, this is the only chance I'm gonna see her.

I did not score, but I know she want it. I sense like her logic mind say: "No, I won't I can't" but the emotional mind: "Yes, it feels fine". So, her logic mind was stronger.
Also, I discovered she was going to her boyfriend place (seems like they don't live in same city anymore, 6 h distance nowadays). Knowing this, chance to score goes still lower.

As she got off from the bus. I greet her. Kiss on cheeks and little hug.
lokoloko: Hei, we are going to do a short hike, but let's go first to grab a coffee.
Woman: ok (doing a hesitation face)
I don't let her say something, or wait for an approval.
lokoloko: let's go, you probably are kind of hungry after such long trip (4h)
Then I change subject and start talking about something else.
We had a nice chat in the cafe. Outside cafe, she says that is hungry and need to eat.
lokoloko: how much hungry are you? a lot , little?
woman: I am hungry, like needing a normal food.
lokoloko: hei, we can go to my place, I can cook something for you. Do you eat aubergines?
woman: How long do you live from here? (hesitating face)
lokoloko: 12 min bus trip. (woman is hesitating). Let's go (I started moving, she followed).
Then came an other time constraint, as we had to buy something to cook in the supermarket.
Time constraint: waiting for the bus
Time constraint: cooking
Time constraint: eating
Smooth jazz music playing in the background and me cooking. Kinoing subtle while already in the apartment.
After she ate (I didn't coz I was kind of full). I started a memory game (children cards) on my bed. We played and she won.
Right after, I run "Strawberry fields routine". Kinoing subtle.
After routine, as my strategy is not happening (she should seduce me). I start to seduce on her. I go stronger kino, however push and pull. Touching her hair, shoulders, neck, then I went kissing her neck...
Woman: hei, what are you doing? (smily happy face)
I step back, then I pull again few times. Then I hug her with legs and arms.
Woman: don't be a bully (smily happy face). she said same few times more at different intervals.
I know, she may like to go forward but she knows that she have not to do.
She left the bed to break the tension. Already in the kitchen I start with tension again. Holding hands or me touching her body with strong eye contact. Talking about anything while kino, woman can't concentrate between my conversation and the tension. She is comfortable.
After a while, I saw the time I told her is time to go, we can walk to bus stop.
Final of story.
[Image: 14aahkk.jpg]
Positive:
-I managed to bring again a woman to my place.
-I run games on my bed that helped to build comfort (I have to practice more).
Strategy went fine at certain stages.
-I had a great interaction with a mature woman (I'm used to approach only young girls)
-Woman looks much better in person, and I am taller than her !
-Is great, when perhaps I may have a visitor at my place. So, it motivate me to clean the floor, kitchen and bathroom.
To improve: lots of things, however some of them.
-Having a better logistic.
-I have to improve so much my tonality.
-Being more agressive, dominant, less gentleman.

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-30-2014 2:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-30-2014 2:47 PM

(12-30-2014 2:41 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  Yeah, as you guys told chances were little. However, the worst attempt is the one that you don't try.

Good try but I'm thinking that you didn't take my suggestion and you wore every pheromone that you had.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014 2:48 PM by Paradox.)
12-30-2014 2:47 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2014 3:07 PM

(12-30-2014 2:47 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Good try but I'm thinking that you didn't take my suggestion and you wore every pheromone that you had.

I liked your suggestions, specially 2 sprays of Alpha Maschio.
Yeah, I'm mixing every pheromone I got. I have to fail in order to learn. Which means, I'll waste product...it doesn't matter.. at certain point I'll find a right mix. However, I highly valued your suggestions and also of the other members..
I put it on:
Ascend cops + Loveboat+ Androstadienone (on wrists) + Alpha Maschio (on abdomen)

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-30-2014 3:07 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-30-2014 3:53 PM

(12-30-2014 3:07 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  I put it on:
Ascend cops + Loveboat+ Androstadienone (on wrists) + Alpha Maschio (on abdomen)

I knew you would wear too much. That's why I tried to be specific about what you should wear.

Don't worry it's not just you. Everybody is combining products that were meant to work fine by solo. Alpha Maschio if I recall has 10 mcg's of Androstenone, add to that the Androstenone in Ascend and you are wearing too much Androstenone. Add to that the Androsterone in Ascend and the Androsterone-S in Love Boat.

Despite the comfort game the Copulins makes it seem like you were just with a woman, making it seem like you were a player.

With all of that stuff on you probably came off as a demanding, horny player.
12-30-2014 3:53 PM

Share This Thread