Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First date matchkom . HB8 42yo
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-27-2014 11:46 PM

Probably I'm going to meet on Tuesday a red hair woman, I met on dating site web almost a year ago. But connected on facebook, very little contact. I haven't been sexual to her, just as a friend. She is beautiful, take care of herself, look younger and got a boyfriend.

Woman is going to somewhere town and passing by my city. She lives 4 h travel from my place.

She arrives at 15:00 to bus station, 18:50 latest bus that leaves to the town. So, I have few hours to close something.

What do you guys recommend to wear? you can see what I got on my signature.

Something says to me, I'll grab New Pheromone Additive with something more...
In mind to bring her to a short hike then change location to the "la Jaula"...

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-27-2014 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

RE: First date matchkom . HB8 42yo
12-28-2014 2:37 AM

(12-27-2014 11:46 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  First date matchkom . HB8 42yo

Probably I'm going to meet on Tuesday a red hair woman, I met on dating site web almost a year ago. But connected on facebook, very little contact. I haven't been sexual to her, just as a friend. She is beautiful, take care of herself, look younger and got a boyfriend.

Woman is going to somewhere town and passing by my city. She lives 4 h travel from my place.

She arrives at 15:00 to bus station, 18:50 latest bus that leaves to the town. So, I have few hours to close something.

What do you guys recommend to wear? you can see what I got on my signature.

Something says to me, I'll grab New Pheromone Additive with something more...
In mind to bring her to a short hike then change location to the "la Jaula"...

I would bust out the a314, maybe soften with some of the bliss. I would show her that you are a man that is different and stands above the rest. With just a few hours to make an impression, I wouldn't try to be too sexual.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
12-28-2014 2:37 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2014 6:48 AM

(12-28-2014 2:37 AM)Santiago Wrote:  I would bust out the a314, maybe soften with some of the bliss. I would show her that you are a man that is different and stands above the rest. With just a few hours to make an impression, I wouldn't try to be too sexual.

Alpha mix sounds good idea
I may choose spray Ascend with cops instead A314 since is oil. And why not some Xist or bliss. .

Difficult to choose a right mix. She is older and is a confident woman, somehow I think she will appreciate some -none and having a younger flirty man in front of her...

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-28-2014 6:48 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-28-2014 9:43 AM

What do you think she is looking for?If you are much younger and looks that, then load none, if you think somehow she needs from you what she would need from a man her age go for Ascend.I think it's the first, so maybe you should go none/sexual and with the temps in your country you should stick to alcohol mixes.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-28-2014 9:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2014 10:49 AM

(12-28-2014 9:43 AM)stefdude Wrote:  What do you think she is looking for?If you are much younger and looks that, then load none, if you think somehow she needs from you what she would need from a man her age go for Ascend.I think it's the first, so maybe you should go none/sexual and with the temps in your country you should stick to alcohol mixes.
I think she is curious to meet me, and if she feels comfortable, sure will enjoy I give sex to her.
So, first minutes of interaction are gonna be crucial for the next. Let's see, one step at the time.

I still don't know her, but I like her style, seems a mature woman, travel often and is into self development and healthy lifestyle. And feels young and look younger.

She opened about asking me if I know the timetables to the town she is going. Once I told her about some cheaper tickets.
I didn't get her intentions straight off. By reading again later on our conversation, I saw the indirect signals (woman language) she was giving. I didn't realized totally, better coz I didn't show any neediness...
Im thinking in a mix like this: 2 spray Ascend with cops+Love boat+ Androstadienone
+1 Spray Alpha Maschio on belly bottom (so, if getting physical is gonna be a booster).

Ascend+Loveboat+Androstadienone
Being most of molecules present:
Androsterone, Androstenone,Androstanone, alpha ja beta-androstenol +Androsterone sulfate +androstadienone.
Alpha Maschio contains almost same molecules than Ascend+Loveboat+Androstadienone .
Of course, I don't have a clue about proportions. However, I think there is no risk to OD, I am 33yo, and she's is a confident woman.

Ascend+Loveboat+Androstadienone (+Alpha Maschio)
sounds like a reasonable mix?

A314 oil,
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-28-2014 10:49 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

12-28-2014 11:22 AM

I think you mix too much, I wouldn't be comfortable in doing so.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-28-2014 11:22 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-28-2014 11:39 AM

(12-28-2014 11:22 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I think you mix too much, I wouldn't be comfortable in doing so.
Stefdude, I apreciate your opinion.I agree. is quite a lot mix. Seems kind of risky. However, Loveboat doesn't contain much mones per spray and Androstadienone is 10mcg/spray. Ascend yes, is quite heavy on mone content, also AM.

Of course, I haven't tried before that mix...I'm testing and learning :-)

Perhaps somebody else have an other point of view?

A314 oil,
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-28-2014 11:39 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-29-2014 3:10 PM

(12-28-2014 11:39 AM)lokoloko Wrote:  Stefdude, I apreciate your opinion.I agree. is quite a lot mix. Seems kind of risky. However, Loveboat doesn't contain much mones per spray and Androstadienone is 10mcg/spray. Ascend yes, is quite heavy on mone content, also AM.

Of course, I haven't tried before that mix...I'm testing and learning :-)

Perhaps somebody else have an other point of view?

OMG! That's too much s**t to wear on a 1st date.

I'm gonna give you 2 choices:

1. 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive cover with cologne.

2. 2 sprays of Alpha Maschio.

Don't add anything else to option 1 or option2. You are going crazy with the pheromones!!!!!

To tell the truth I like option 2.
12-29-2014 3:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-29-2014 3:59 PM

(12-27-2014 11:46 PM)lokoloko Wrote:  First date matchkom . HB8 42yo

I blasted past this part. She has a boyfriend and you have 3 hours to close?

From a PUA perspective you have less than a 30% chance to score. You are under a time limit which means you have to blast past several relationship stages to get to the close. Things have to move extremely fast and while doing it you have to run boyfriend destroyer sets.

From a PUA perspective she is stopping in your city to visit you. In your favor is the fact that she wants to spend one on one personal time with you. Buy her a flower. Take her out to lunch/dinner.

The more time that passes with no action the less likely it will happen. In fact if you are not in bed or making out in the first hour and a half of her visit then I would say her intentions were never to have sex but just to visit a buddy. A woman needs time after sex to nap, cuddle, shower, get dressed and put makeup back on. A woman's needs are important to her.

If her boyfriend is fulfilling her needs then you have little or no chance. Convincing a woman to cheat on her boyfriend in 3 hours, during a layover, with someone she just met in person is quite a task even for a skilled PUA.

Wearing pheromones on a date is like wearing a new suit. They make you slightly more attractive. That's it.

However, she may have already decided to cheat on her boyfriend with you in which case you already have everything you need and you only have to get her to your house.
12-29-2014 3:59 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2014 5:44 PM

(12-29-2014 3:59 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I blasted past this part. She has a boyfriend and you have 3 hours to close?

From a PUA perspective you have less than a 30% chance to score. You are under a time limit which means you have to blast past several relationship stages to get to the close. Things have to move extremely fast and while doing it you have to run boyfriend destroyer sets.

From a PUA perspective she is stopping in your city to visit you. In your favor is the fact that she wants to spend one on one personal time with you. Buy her a flower. Take her out to lunch/dinner.

The more time that passes with no action the less likely it will happen. In fact if you are not in bed or making out in the first hour and a half of her visit then I would say her intentions were never to have sex but just to visit a buddy. A woman needs time after sex to nap, cuddle, shower, get dressed and put makeup back on. A woman's needs are important to her.

If her boyfriend is fulfilling her needs then you have little or no chance. Convincing a woman to cheat on her boyfriend in 3 hours, during a layover, with someone she just met in person is quite a task even for a skilled PUA.

Wearing pheromones on a date is like wearing a new suit. They make you slightly more attractive. That's it.

However, she may have already decided to cheat on her boyfriend with you in which case you already have everything you need and you only have to get her to your house.

Thanks for the post Paradox.

You're right chances to score are little.
She got a boyfriend, however those kind she take it just for a while. Soon is changing again.
Relationship stages somehow went some of those. By chatting and she watching my post pics on fb. Very little contact, but through almost one year...
Well, scoring or not everything is fine.

First impression is crucial.
My strategy: Right away she gets off the main bus station I'll lead her to my plan, but first we stop to take a coffee beside busstop to my place. During that coffee she will decide in her mind.
However during coffee or in my place,I'll let her to seduce me. If she doesn't, she is not interested.

In other words, I'll lead logistics. She will lead seduction. Simple.

I agree, in her logic mind, is most likely she comes just to meet a buddy.

A314 oil,
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-29-2014 5:44 PM

Share This Thread