Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First date combo
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Tongue First date combo
09-11-2019 3:27 PM

Got a first date lined up with an asian girl over the weekend, she’s 29 years old, quite conservative, open minded deep conversation type girl. just wondering what mix I should go for to tackle this? I have the following mones in my arsenal:

AV
Nude
Nude Alpha
Copulins
Androstadienone
SXD9
Possess
Asians for Asians
Xist
Glace
Bad Wolf

My go to is usually Av + copulins, wonder if that is ok with a little bit of NUDE to take off the edge of AV on the date.

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019 3:28 PM by PheroNoob.)
09-11-2019 3:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First date combo
09-12-2019 9:09 AM

Your suggested combo sounds decent to me; most especially if that is what you know and are comfortable with driving. Myself I'd probably go with Nude Alpha, or SXD9, or Possess depending upon her personality and my mood, and add a touch of AV and just a touch of cops to give it a sexy-alpha vibe on top of the other other effects, but if you know a blend then go with what you know.

Just remember, lurking inside of each and every conservative woman is a lusty passionate wild cat nympho waiting for the proper kind of man to set her heart and loins ablaze. A conservative outer mien is actually Pandora's box waiting to be unlocked.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 9:14 AM by Gladen.)
09-12-2019 9:09 AM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-12-2019 1:05 PM

(09-12-2019 9:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Your suggested combo sounds decent to me; most especially if that is what you know and are comfortable with driving. Myself I'd probably go with Nude Alpha, or SXD9, or Possess depending upon her personality and my mood, and add a touch of AV and just a touch of cops to give it a sexy-alpha vibe on top of the other other effects, but if you know a blend then go with what you know.

Just remember, lurking inside of each and every conservative woman is a lusty passionate wild cat nympho waiting for the proper kind of man to set her heart and loins ablaze. A conservative outer mien is actually Pandora's box waiting to be unlocked.

Thanks for your input, you seem to place socials as your main and attraction as a touch up, which makes sense..might go 50/50
09-12-2019 1:05 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-12-2019 1:14 PM

In this particular instance, given your stock and the situation, I would. Normally I'd go with a strong sexual / social complex product such as TKO, TLG (maybe in C-), Core+Sex magnet, or another blend that is stellar for socializing that also raises the sexual heat a good bit. but you asked about your current pheromone stash, so I used what was given.

A "date" scenario is mainly a social encounter with the possibility of blooming into something more. theLaw is quite fond of saying that women date for sport; and there is a certain amount of truth to that, despite its misogynistic shellac. Women typically won't go out with a guy the first time because they are interested, they'll go out because they might be interested. It isn't truly "for sport" it is a reconnaissance foray.

If she's truly conservative, then you'd want to project a cheery and social aura, with lots of simmering sensuality just beneath the surface. Myself, I'd play the date off as a quest for physical stimulation and adventure and steer all conversation into getting her to open up about herself, appreciating the depth and wonderment of her mind, appealing to her strong passionate emotions, and never let her forget how stunningly sexy I think she is. Once i get her mind and heart racing, the rest is amazing.

But that's just me, do what thou wilt.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2019 1:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What do you think about my combo? (pheromoneXS combo for first date) tdctdc 2 1,403 08-18-2014 4:07 PM
Last Post: tdctdc