Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Time Testing Mones and Menstrual Cycle
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

First Time Testing Mones and Menstrual Cycle
11-11-2011 4:13 PM

Hello All,

This is a cross post of sorts from PheroTalk as I wanted some feedback.

1. I am wondering if my experiences testing mones have anything to do with ovulation? I have always known that several days prior to my period I tend to attract more male attention. My cycle came early this month so while I was testing the mones I was ovulating. Can a woman's natural cycle intensify the reactions to mones? I am wondering if my experiences with IS B were so extreme due my ovulating while I was wearing it?

The two mones I tested were Instant Sexiness B and MX426. I was traveling to Mexico - so these were very social situations.

Monday:
Not sure if I did a baptism or not. I did three sprays of IS B and 3 sprays of MX 426. I felt the MX smelled nice, but the IS B smelled kind of funny to me. Every now and then I would get a whiff and it would make me feel sick.

Generally people were really nice, helpful, and chatty with me. Most thought I was much younger than I am - under 18 younger. Which I am not sure how I feel about that.

Many men complimented me on my beauty. And both men and women would stare at me when I passed them a few feet away.

Then some men would ignore me and I noticed some women were bitchy and aggressive towards me.

Then things got creepy. I didn't reapply any of the mones and after several hours I noticed I could still smell them.

On the plane one woman older chatted me up. She kept coming over from her seat into mine. I was sitting on the aisle seat and she was in the middle. She kept commenting on my body - about how thin I was, how pretty I was. I was on the edge of my seat trying to get away from her. She felt me up three times. The first time she squeezed my thigh with her whole hand. The second time she felt on my butt. I kind of punched her in the arm (half joking/half really hard so she would get the message) and told her she needed to move over and back into her seat as she was pushing me on the floor. She told me she wasn't trying to touch me and squeezed my thigh again!

I was surrounded by 3 female border agents and they strip searched me. I wish I was lying. I really really do. It it a long and extremely humiliating story. I could have been arrested as I fought her (the officer doing the search) during the search. I have never been in trouble with the law and I have never had an experience like that, but there was one agent the one who did the search- she didn't even tell me that she was going to search me - and she was extremely aggressive with me.

I was hoping that I would get nude with someone as a result of wearing mones - just not with women and not in that way. I am thinking it has to be the mones.

Tuesday:
MX 426 4 sprays. People felt that I was a lot younger than what I was- again. People were very chatty and helpful.

Wednesday:
IS B 3 sprays. For some reason people were standoffish. Some men approached most people avoided. The smell of this spray made me really sick. I had to open the car window as the smell was so strong to me.

Thursday:
MX 426 3 sprays. Again people thought I was a lot younger than what I am. I got carded trying to buy lottery tickets! People were very friendly and helpful again.

I am not sure of what to make of these experiences. If anyone has any insights about these mones, how they work together, or if ovulation can amplify the effects let me know.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-11-2011 4:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: First Time Testing Mones and Menstrual Cycle
11-12-2011 12:07 AM

Well, it's pretty normal for women to be attracted to other women and it's well known.

Get a few girls drunk and they're all over each other automatically.

Guys get drunk, and never feel the need to be all over each other or put things in their mouth.

Perhaps you should tone down your dosages if you don't want to attract women? But it is interesting that that product has that effect and those other effects you mention. I wonder what makes it do that.

Sounds like a good product for girls who are exclusively lesbian though.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-12-2011 12:07 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

11-12-2011 2:41 PM

Ovulation adds cops into the mix of whatever you're wearing. As for the rest of it, yeesh! That shizz just read like a Penthouse letter! Did you report that agent for harrassment??? Um, actually if she was being "aggressive" with you during a strip search that sounds like sexual abuse. Pheromones do NOT turn normal people into sexual predators. They may send out an inviting aura to abusive people, because they are not a smart bomb, but they don't make people act in ways that antithetical to their moral code. If you have a young vulnerable appearance & you unconsciously have "victim" body language then you're going to be more at risk for these types of predators. My advice would be to; a. report that agent, & b. study how to give off more assertive body language. Having a straight posture with good eye contact is a good start.
11-12-2011 2:41 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

11-12-2011 11:54 PM

Thanks for the response Curiosity. I am considering toning down the dosage as well.

(11-12-2011 12:07 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Well, it's pretty normal for women to be attracted to other women and it's well known.

Get a few girls drunk and they're all over each other automatically.

Guys get drunk, and never feel the need to be all over each other or put things in their mouth.

Perhaps you should tone down your dosages if you don't want to attract women? But it is interesting that that product has that effect and those other effects you mention. I wonder what makes it do that.

Sounds like a good product for girls who are exclusively lesbian though.

11-12-2011 11:54 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

11-13-2011 12:05 AM

Thank you Beccah!

I really appreciate your response!

I kind of suspected that maybe ovulation added something to the mix.

Unfortunately, this was not a Penthouse letter, but a very real nightmare as the day wore on.

I tried to report the agent. I told her I wanted to file a complaint and I wanted a copy of the complaint. She was not wearing a name tag and would not give me her name. Her "supervisor" would not give me her name as he told me he had to protect the privacy of his officers. He totally took up for her - of course. He also stated that they didn't accept complaints at that level and gave me a "comment" form to fill out and return.

I have written down everything in detail as I remember it. I was so upset that I was not very clear at the time.

I have considered contacting the agency directly over them as I want a paper trail, but my parents and I have discussed contacting an attorney. I have looked at the ACLU's website and they have an entire section dedicated to situations such as this.

I am concerned somewhat about retaliation as I think they may be FEDS and I want to think about how they can harm me if I pursue.

Thank you so much for the tips. I thought I had assertiveness figured out, but apparently I don't.

(11-12-2011 2:41 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Ovulation adds cops into the mix of whatever you're wearing. As for the rest of it, yeesh! That shizz just read like a Penthouse letter! Did you report that agent for harrassment??? Um, actually if she was being "aggressive" with you during a strip search that sounds like sexual abuse. Pheromones do NOT turn normal people into sexual predators. They may send out an inviting aura to abusive people, because they are not a smart bomb, but they don't make people act in ways that antithetical to their moral code. If you have a young vulnerable appearance & you unconsciously have "victim" body language then you're going to be more at risk for these types of predators. My advice would be to; a. report that agent, & b. study how to give off more assertive body language. Having a straight posture with good eye contact is a good start.

11-13-2011 12:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-13-2011 1:50 AM

I wouldn't worry about it, you did an experiment, it worked, you learned so it doesn't happen again. It's kinda funny to complain about things working when you observed a pattern in behavior throughout your vacation or trip.

You learned, you were looking for results, you had fun and an adventure of sorts. You're not injured right?

If you look for trouble, trouble finds you so to speak P

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011 1:54 AM by Curiosity.)
11-13-2011 1:50 AM

Share This Thread