Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
First Date Standalone
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: First Date Standalone
01-12-2017 3:22 PM

This is exactly why I stay out of the social media hookup scene. I'm not looking to fluff an ego or have you reach out to an ex gf and ruin my Saturday afternoon with some sob story and constant repetitive questions on if I still have feelings for the ex.

...I always answer honestly, so you can see how hard the lesson was for me to learn.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-12-2017 3:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2017 11:52 AM

(01-10-2017 11:26 PM)newyork Wrote:  Update..

So before this post most first dates I wore either l2k vs. 1, or nothing, and was getting bad results. A lot of first dates that felt great, with no second. Some that i just wasn't in to. But overall terrible success rate.

I've been on 3 since this post. I ordered nude, and I started to use dirty primitive which i had but hadn't used in a long time. Mostly had just used in random bar situations not first dates, with not many results.

First 1: L2k v 1 and dirty primitive, 2 sprays/dabs of each, no cover.. did this while i waited for nude to get here. Really fun date, sitting across a table so not a lot of opportunity for touching. But spent a few hours together, had fun, have plans for a 2nd, feel like she was waiting for me to kiss her at the end but i didn't. Also at the beginning I hugged her and she went in to kiss me on the cheek. Was actually kinda awkward since i wasn't expecting it, but maybe a result.

2nd: Nude and dirty primitive, plus a cover. Also a fun date, we have plans for a 2nd. No kissing, more touching though. She seemed a little shy at first but then opened up. She was super excited when i asked her out. Didn't get a sign she was waiting for a move, but she did drag out the goodbye at the end

3rd: Nude and dirty primitive, simply forgot a cover. Wasn't as into her, but she was aggressive and into me. After one drink she suggested we moved to the couch area of the bar. A lot of touching. Towards the end she initiated a makeout session in the bar. She was moaning a lot, kept going in for more each time it seemed like we were done. Then she gave me a ride back to my car and same thing, made out, kept looking to keep it going.

Have to test more if the no cover made the difference, but either way 3 good dates adding dirty primitive, not sure if there's a difference between nude and l2k. Kinda pissed at myself i wasn't initiating more, but hopefully this will bump up the confidence and i will.

Saw the first girl again. Wore nude and 2 drops of dp, no cover. We were having fun for awhile, then we went to a different bar and grabbed a drink. All of a sudden she started to lose interest and seemed to just want to go home. Kissed her at the end she didn't seem too interested. Not sure if it had anything to do with the mones, or if i waited to long to make a move and bored her, or if we just ran out of shit to talk about.

Then 2 more first dates:
First again wore nude on my arms and 2 drops of dp on my neck. Had fun, didn't really notice anything from the mones, just a good conversation. We'll see

Then next one I wore the same with a cover this time. I wasn't into her at all but she was into me, she pulls me in at the end and we make out for a bit
01-16-2017 11:52 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-16-2017 12:22 PM

I'd stop mixing the Nude with DP. Have u tried a heavy dose of Nude all by itself? 8-10 drops.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-16-2017 12:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2017 12:55 PM

(01-16-2017 12:22 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'd stop mixing the Nude with DP. Have u tried a heavy dose of Nude all by itself? 8-10 drops.

The noobie should stop mixing PERIOD.

[Image: ChzUb.jpg]
01-16-2017 12:55 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-16-2017 3:37 PM

It has been said by many posters, but you need to build some comfort first.

1. Nude Alone - Because you already have it.

2. Swoon or GOA - JimmyCrack - I would recommend this too. I've tried swoon and seen really good results with people. GOA has great reports.

3. P96 to buffer a sexual works too.
01-16-2017 3:37 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-16-2017 4:04 PM

(01-10-2017 10:09 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Do women bite their lips a lot, when wearing black ops.Not sure they are from left over mones.Tongue

Never really thought about that but I will look for that next time I'm out with Black Ops. Have you found that they do?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-16-2017 4:04 PM
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2017 6:33 PM

(01-16-2017 12:22 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'd stop mixing the Nude with DP. Have u tried a heavy dose of Nude all by itself? 8-10 drops.

Why do you say that though? I feel like the results I've posted have generally been good. Way better than I had been doing at least.

Like I've never had a girl initiate making out on the first date, and now its happened twice in a week.

Building comfort has never been my issue, I'm easy to talk to. More adding a sexual vibe to it has been the problem.

My nude rolls on, I feel like I use a lot, but how would a roll on equate to that many drops?
01-16-2017 6:33 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-16-2017 6:48 PM

Hey newyork,

I think 8-10 inches of the roll on is about an inch, though there is a difference between the 10mL bottle and the 30.
Roll it on your neck, up and down about 7-10 times, roll your forearms down to the wrist, top of hands.
With Nude, the more the better. Some mones really stink so you have to be sparingly, but Nude is perfectly fine with a fat heavy dose.
Bathe yourself in Nude, at least once. And you'll see the difference.

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-16-2017 6:48 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2017 8:51 PM

(01-16-2017 4:04 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Never really thought about that but I will look for that next time I'm out with Black Ops. Have you found that they do?
Yup.Might have been improperly cleaned sxd-9 or primitive or p919.hahah.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 8:52 PM by jb20.)
01-16-2017 8:51 PM
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2017 10:31 PM

(01-16-2017 6:48 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Hey newyork,

I think 8-10 inches of the roll on is about an inch, though there is a difference between the 10mL bottle and the 30.
Roll it on your neck, up and down about 7-10 times, roll your forearms down to the wrist, top of hands.
With Nude, the more the better. Some mones really stink so you have to be sparingly, but Nude is perfectly fine with a fat heavy dose.
Bathe yourself in Nude, at least once. And you'll see the difference.

Peace

Ok, then I hadn't been putting quite that much on haha. I'll give it a shot. Thanks
01-16-2017 10:31 PM

Share This Thread