Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
kalpan56

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
First Date Standalone
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
509 thanks in 263 posts

RE: First Date Standalone
01-03-2017 5:42 PM

FYI, I do not think nude or connections has a sexual vibe.
01-03-2017 5:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3561
Thanks received:
1915 thanks in 940 posts

01-03-2017 5:54 PM

(01-03-2017 5:42 PM)metaltree Wrote:  FYI, I do not think nude or connections has a sexual vibe.

You COULD be right, Tree; BUT! The dilated pupils tells me it either, IS, or it CAN BE turned sexual. Wizard UNLESS I'm in a dark place, that's one of MY TOP cues. whistle
01-03-2017 5:54 PM
Thanks given by metaltree
Dblr619
Working on official 200mph club

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 403
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 97 posts

01-03-2017 7:50 PM

Well, he said first date, not hook up, so that's why I said Connections.

________________________________________​_____________
"If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?" Yahachu
________________________________________​_
Without the coin of pride, a woman's purse would indeed be empty.

Keep your bitch in check

Liquid Assets;
Treasureful Shine
Grail of Affection
Alpha Treasures
Astaxanthin (PT-A)
Titan
M3X
Five Crux
Imprint
SOB
Connections
A1 10mcg XS
P75/83/86/96/TAC
Molocule 01 Iso E Super
Spiteful
01-03-2017 7:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
509 thanks in 263 posts

01-03-2017 8:27 PM

(01-03-2017 7:50 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Well, he said first date, not hook up, so that's why I said Connections.

OP specifically used the phrase "to help create a more sexual vibe". To me that means that it should have Androstenone, Androstanone, or maybe cops. I think there maybe some oher molecules out there that are sexual too.

Steveo advertises connections to be Calming, Engaging, and Intimate. Maybe the intimate part can be steered sexually but I don't think that is what people have in mind when they are looking for a pheromone with a sexual vibe.

If I was a newbie and asked for a sexual vibe for a first date I would hope that someone would recommend something like Evolve Oil, M3X, Nude Alpha, Alpha Treasures or something along those lines.

A slow hitting sexual product is ideal for a first date.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 8:32 PM by metaltree.)
01-03-2017 8:27 PM
Dblr619
Working on official 200mph club

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 403
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 97 posts

01-03-2017 9:14 PM

My bad, I missed that first part.
In that case, you have offered him sage advice.

I have found Con to be more trust in a bottle.
"THIS guy's different....."

________________________________________​_____________
"If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?" Yahachu
________________________________________​_
Without the coin of pride, a woman's purse would indeed be empty.

Keep your bitch in check

Liquid Assets;
Treasureful Shine
Grail of Affection
Alpha Treasures
Astaxanthin (PT-A)
Titan
M3X
Five Crux
Imprint
SOB
Connections
A1 10mcg XS
P75/83/86/96/TAC
Molocule 01 Iso E Super
Spiteful
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 9:15 PM by Dblr619.)
01-03-2017 9:14 PM
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

01-03-2017 9:24 PM

Basically generally almost any first date i go on is a fun time, with great conversation. But then a large percentage don't lead to a 2nd, and the only reason I can think is its too friendish. So I'm not necessarily looking to hookup on the first date, but I do think making the dates more sexual is a problem I need to work on, and im looking for mones to help
01-03-2017 9:24 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1915 thanks in 940 posts

01-03-2017 9:50 PM

(01-03-2017 9:24 PM)newyork Wrote:  Basically generally almost any first date i go on is a fun time, with great conversation. But then a large percentage don't lead to a 2nd, and the only reason I can think is its too friendish. So I'm not necessarily looking to hookup on the first date, but I do think making the dates more sexual is a problem I need to work on, and im looking for mones to help

THE BOTTOM LINE IS ... it's all a roll of the dice. You're gonna have to pick something, and hope it works. As I always say, anything you wear can be sexual ... IF ... the lady's into you. It depends on the girl, what kind of girl do you think she is? What has the conversation exchange been like?

I'm of the mindset of make if fun and unforgettable. I'm ALWAYS me, and that has scared off a few. I was too happy, a couple of them said. What's too happy? *smh* But you're not gonna know until after the date. If she doesn't want another date ... so be it. Friends

You're a man. ACT LIKE ONE. Too friendish sounds like you are to nice-ish. Believe it or not, lots of girls enjoy being chased! "GIRL! WOULD YOU BELIEVE HE TRIED TO KISS ME ON THE FIRST DATE!?!?" They enjoy that -ish!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 9:52 PM by MMM.)
01-03-2017 9:50 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, hashishattraction
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
509 thanks in 263 posts

01-04-2017 12:16 AM

(01-03-2017 9:24 PM)newyork Wrote:  Basically generally almost any first date i go on is a fun time, with great conversation. But then a large percentage don't lead to a 2nd, and the only reason I can think is its too friendish. So I'm not necessarily looking to hookup on the first date, but I do think making the dates more sexual is a problem I need to work on, and im looking for mones to help

Oh God, I can so relate to this. This was my exact problem for many years. You have a great engaging conversation with a girl for a a few hours and she has a great time too. Then she does not want to see you again.

I will tell you that sexual pheromones will help by increasing the tension. Definately get a slow burn sexual rather than a social. Some women will be put off but many women will love the vibe.

The other thing is that you need to make a move in some way and take a risk. If you do not risk rejection in some way most women will lose interest and not want to see you again even if she had a nice time on the date. Even if she does turn down your advance that alone greatly increases your chance for another date with her.
01-04-2017 12:16 AM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1915 thanks in 940 posts

01-04-2017 1:03 PM

(01-04-2017 12:16 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Some women will be put off but many women will love the vibe.

That right there! touche
01-04-2017 1:03 PM
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

01-04-2017 3:36 PM

(01-04-2017 12:16 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Oh God, I can so relate to this. This was my exact problem for many years. You have a great engaging conversation with a girl for a a few hours and she has a great time too. Then she does not want to see you again.

I will tell you that sexual pheromones will help by increasing the tension. Definately get a slow burn sexual rather than a social. Some women will be put off but many women will love the vibe.

The other thing is that you need to make a move in some way and take a risk. If you do not risk rejection in some way most women will lose interest and not want to see you again even if she had a nice time on the date. Even if she does turn down your advance that alone greatly increases your chance for another date with her.

Yea its definitely true, I need to get more physical, touch her more throughout. Mones won't do it all but I am hoping they'll help the vibe.

I ordered Nude. I have dirty primitive from awhile back that I haven't actually used much. Would that be a mix worth trying?
01-04-2017 3:36 PM

Share This Thread