Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally Ordered Some Samples
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Finally Ordered Some Samples
10-08-2019 1:54 AM

After reading TLG thread page 1 to 200 whatever it is. I've been inspired to try out some samplers.

I went for excalibur, merlin's blend and UN and then I found a bottle of Lucky Van Van oil that I bought from them a couple years ago and I had to find out if they had any left but no luck so I splurged on a bottle of protection oil because it was the 2015 variety and is one of those once it's sold it's gone things. Also asked for samples of Adam's Nectar and Unisexy, so I hope I get to try all the scents I want.

Just for clarification I can request the fragrances as light fragrances? Can I do that in the oils as well? I have a year or two old bottle of homme and I like it but never wore it because I used to think it was too strong of a scent at 1 spray. I also used to to think this Lucky Van Van Oil roll on was too strong but now I think I've acquired the taste and/or they've aged well.

I'm 37 living in the mid midwest. Like right in the middle, lol. I don't know what the guys wear for cologne but all I've used is Curve for Men and Aqua Di Gio but rarely anymore. But since I've finally acquired the taste for LPMP scents I think I'm ready to stand out especially with TLG. I was just afraid of being cologne guy. The younger guys in their 20's tend to overdue it on occasion and nobody really seems to mind but I'm sure they have to notice. I like doing one spray of mones and colognes and it seems to work for me. I like the just enough above baseline vibe to really come in under the radar without feeling too self conscious and I can forget I'm wearing them and just see where they lead.

Side note: I wore one spray TLG to a job interview because my intuition told me to. I'm pretty sure the guy was younger than me but it actually was the right pick for that situation. Now we'll see if I get the job.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 1:54 AM by fueroman3.)
10-08-2019 1:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Finally Ordered Some Samples
10-08-2019 8:58 AM

(10-08-2019 1:54 AM)fueroman3 Wrote:  Just for clarification I can request the fragrances as light fragrances? Can I do that in the oils as well?

But since I've finally acquired the taste for LPMP scents I think I'm ready to stand out especially with TLG. I was just afraid of being cologne guy.

It is my understanding that one can request TLG in lightly scented. LPMP is usually pretty cool about special orders, so I don't see why they couldn't do any other product in a lightly scented as well. Just shoot them an email and I'm sure they'd be happy to do it.

I know lots of guys don't like that incensey head shop vibe that a lot of LPMP's fragrances have, but I like to be unique and stand apart from the faceless masses of other guys (in a good way), so I dig them.

Good luck on the job interview.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2019 8:58 AM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2019 5:15 PM

For me Excalibur wins and Merlin's blend is similiar and is number 2. Un for men is sweet almost like a foodie smell, maybe it'll grow on me. I'm definitely buying bottles of Excalibur and Merlin's blend.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 5:15 PM by fueroman3.)
10-15-2019 5:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-15-2019 5:16 PM

(10-15-2019 5:15 PM)fueroman3 Wrote:  For me Excalibur wins and Merlin's blend is similiar and is number 2. Un for men is sweet almost like a foodie smell, maybe it'll grow on me. I'm definitely buying bottles of Excalibur and Merlin's blend.

Good choices! Very masculine.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-15-2019 5:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread