Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life.
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life.
10-19-2011 2:27 PM

(10-19-2011 9:06 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Hey Jon, that was a great post. I support you in your journey. It's the best post I have read since I have been here and I thank you for sharing it. Good luck.

Thank you I appreciate that. jumpy

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
10-19-2011 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2011 2:48 PM

(10-19-2011 11:33 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Great post JonJon,

Mones are the real deal. They got me hooked into sleeping with tons of ladies because they were just so effective.

When I first joined the forum I just wanted a few mones to help me attract the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. I had no Ideal that mones don't discriminate.

I'm at that stage myself where I don't really go around looking to get laid as I know I can get laid. That thrill is gone. I'm looking for my partner in crime someone to build a family with. So now I'm a picky mother fucker

On a side note I see my VIP mix came through for you. If you are congruent you can take over a small town with that mix. Life gets boring when you can sleep with anyone you speak to for more then 2 minutes though.

I'm actually dating the girl who made me dinner at the base. She is a virtuous woman who is a virgin. I actually stopped wearing New Pheromone Additive around her because I could see it breaking her morals down. I'm back to wearing my Glace,NA,Androstadienone mix as she doesn't fidget as much and it's more of boyfriend/husband type of a mix.

Maybe she is the one. So I don't mind not having sex with her. I respect her values. When I first found my sweet spot with mones I would have fucked her and been on to the next. Now I'm trying not to be a Dbag.

as33156,

This feels really good coming from you, no homo. Yes, the V.I.P mix did come through, even the bartenders were smiling at me, the poor girl didn't stand a chance (not boasting). You're right mones are the real deal, when I finally saw that... I was actually kind of scared, this stuff was more powerful than my "Famous Edge Mix" and you know how I feel about that mix, you've read about a million times. I'm glad to hear about that girl you met at the base, she sounds like a winner. I hear you about being picky! My experience with women has led me to set the bar high. Maybe I'd feel differently if I were 19, but the thing is I'm 25, involved in several investments, making big decisions about the rest of my life, my parents also are involved in some huge business deals, responsibility over assets will soon be mine. So I'm seriously considering to become a "Wifey's Only" guy. Other than that I'd rather spend cash on my car, clothes, and things that make me look good!Smoke

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-19-2011 2:48 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-19-2011 2:58 PM

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
Commitment is the substance of love.

The saddest site I've ever seen in a club was a 75 year old man chasing a 22 year old girl. Find the real thing, after all we all only have so many years to enjoy it when we do. So intill then, you're just waiting time.

My two cent
10-19-2011 2:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-19-2011 3:06 PM

Yep, love is a many splendored thing. Incomparable to anything else.

I wish I'd found mones while I was still young and playing the field!

But now I'm happily married and I wouldn't want it any other way. Sex is fun, but having a teammate who you can also have sex with is awesome.
10-19-2011 3:06 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2011 3:12 PM

I've seen the same thing in clubs and even bars. It's like these guys see these aging movie stars that women still think are hot and it's like, "Guy... you're a regular dude." I watch the girls in the club laugh at them and I feel bad.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-19-2011 3:12 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-19-2011 3:24 PM

(10-19-2011 3:12 PM)JonJon Wrote:  I've seen the same thing in clubs and even bars. It's like these guys see these aging movie stars that women still think are hot and it's like, "Guy... you're a regular dude." I watch the girls in the club laugh at them and I feel bad.

It's like these guys see these aging movie stars that women still think are hot and it's like, "Guy... you're a regular dude."

That comment just made me spill coffee on my lap.

The guys who are the worse are the ones who fat wearing muscle shirts and sweating like pigs through the shirt while holding up bottles looking at the ladies across the vip yelling "over here baby. over here"

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-19-2011 3:24 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2011 3:30 PM

(10-19-2011 3:24 PM)as33156 Wrote:  It's like these guys see these aging movie stars that women still think are hot and it's like, "Guy... you're a regular dude."

That comment just made me spill coffee on my lap.

The guys who are the worse are the ones who fat wearing muscle shirts and sweating like pigs through the shirt while holding up bottles looking at the ladies across the vip yelling "over here baby. over here"

LOL! Hell yeah something like what you just described causes me to face palm myself. Fat and you wear a muscle shirt? I mean... COME ON!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-19-2011 3:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-20-2011 2:38 AM

Hahahahaha muscle shirt = sleeve less tshirt ? LOL

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-20-2011 2:38 AM
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2011 10:45 PM

lol i love all you guys (no homo), this forum is amazing but not as amazing as the guys on it. Big Grin
i love reading your posts and journals, and yall always seem to post the most interesting things. Truth is if it wasn't for this community i would've probably still thought AD pheromones was all there was, and probably given up on it by now ( i barely got results from thier products). For opening my eyes to the world of mones i am forever grateful to this forum and its members.

To JonJon your decision was a wise one in my opinion, once i get to that age i plan to start settling down a bit too. im only 18 now so im still pretty young, i was lucky enough to discover mones at this age. so by the time i get to the age of 25-26 i'll definitely know what mixes etc work best for attracting the women i want.

oh and like JonJon and as33156 said, ever since i started wearing mones i too have become very "picky" with women. my standards are pretty high now days and it's not because i feel im better or anything. it's just that i have the confidence now, that i could probably get any girl if i really wanted to. i still have to put in some work, but my interactions/game is way smoother now, and i see/get results quicker.

p.s. sorry for the grammatical errors im typing this on my phone lol

Love Potions
The Edge, NPA
A1, Nude Alpha,Wolf*, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha*
Wingman 9+O, Wingman X22
P83@15mcg, P86@10mcg
True Love,True Alpha,True Instinct

*= sample
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 10:47 PM by LoveDocta.)
10-20-2011 10:45 PM
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

10-21-2011 12:03 AM

(10-19-2011 3:30 PM)JonJon Wrote:  LOL! Hell yeah something like what you just described causes me to face palm myself. Fat and you wear a muscle shirt? I mean... COME ON!

im late but ay since we are on the topic of guys that are lame at the club i hate the guys who are lame as hell with no kind of game and swear to you that they will get any girl they dress like they are color blind have no teeth and then cant take a hint a girl doesnt want them around like come on dude and when they finally get the hint they wanna player hate on you for actually getting the girl Big boss

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
10-21-2011 12:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mones for day game? Schrademan 9 2,041 04-23-2015 4:17 AM
Last Post: koenma
  My GAME finally taking off! dsouza 24 6,484 11-08-2014 5:00 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Could using mones HURT your game? dsouza 20 9,988 01-09-2014 5:20 PM
Last Post: lokoloko
  Best mones to work with the PUA and gamer Chase Amante dsouza 3 1,492 08-16-2013 7:34 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Game + Mones bored4life 6 3,423 06-20-2012 3:22 PM
Last Post: bored4life