Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Feels right" pheromone?
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

"Feels right" pheromone?
04-29-2019 5:47 PM

Hi guys, I was searching the forums for something that gives the vibe of "this feels right" to a girl I am dating.

The one I am dating now got hooked with as33156's falling in love combo, slightly (or heavily lol) modified

It was
6 drops NA
4 drops GOA
50mcg-100mcg androstadienone
6 sprays Glace
2-3 sprays XiSt

and sometimes
50mcg-75mcg P83
25mcg-37mcg P96

This mix hit her really hard emotionally, saying she never felt so much in love and comfortable with anyone like that before, and that she is sure of her feelings for me.

But lately started questioning her emotions and started saying things like "we really need to look at this relationship 'outside' of love", "i dont want to be only feeling comfortable with you, i want to make sure we are compatible", "something doesnt feel right".

Is there anything I could add/modify to that mad mix to add more authenticity to the feelings she gets from it.

Also noticed she is starting to get a bit unhappy, so decided to get Swoon and some A-androsterone, to add a bit of feel happy/masculine status. Thinking of replacing 3 sprays of Glace with 3 drops Swoon maybe, plus 10mcgs oil to the above mix.
04-29-2019 5:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

"Feels right" pheromone?
04-29-2019 5:53 PM

That is Overkill, but I love your adventurous spirit.
With that said, my advice is to focus on spending time with her, doing various activities that is of interest to you and her. The pheromones will ensure that she has a good time in whatever you're doing together.

I could be wrong, but it appears you want the mones to do all the work for you. At some point you have to start engaging her more. Having more meaningful conversation and activities.

She is looking for actions to validate what she is feeling.

Good luck and I am sure you will figure it out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
04-29-2019 5:53 PM
JoeJevarah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: "Feels right" pheromone?
04-29-2019 6:03 PM

I have a feeling that she is contemplating to breakup with me.

A few remarks she gave was, that when I get extremely happy, I tend to do what I want without regards to others' feelings, that I am a bit demanding of her...basically I was a bit self-absorbed with her, and I am currently working to improve that in me at the moment. So I guess this could be a request for relationship advise as well lol.

This started happening 4 weeks after she went to a placement abroad in Australia, (we are in the UK), and now it is 7 weeks since she left. So not only is she away from my Pheromones, but I believe communication wise it is a bit lacking.

I think I am looking for something to highlight the change in character/actions with her (i am also seeing a therapist discussing how i can improve).

She's back now, but havent seen or texted each other yet.
04-29-2019 6:03 PM
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-29-2019 6:28 PM

Sounds like you have some personal issues to work through, and it's probably best to let her go at this point imo.

Being an asshole is great for hookups, but horrible for relationships.

To be fair, if you were acting selfishly, then she's 100% in the right by wanting to leave. She deserves to be happy, even if it is without you.

Now you're already trying to control the situation by "showing" her you've changed using mones, instead of just focusing on improving your own behaviour.

Obviously, there's a ton of details about your situation that I don't know, but it sounds like you're not emotionally ready for a relationship yet.

When a girl says that things you've mentioned above (at 23), it's been happening for a long while. Sounds like she's not ready to settle down either.

Best of luck. Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-29-2019 6:28 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-29-2019 6:47 PM

Sounds like you used the mones to hook her, which is great, but you didn't follow up with congruent behaviour. She soon discovered that her feelings for you had no foundation, they were hollow.
The best plan you have right now is to take the intiative and drop her. Tell her that you don't feel the spark, and that you have new plans.
If there is any love left from her side, she will fight for you. If not, you know 100% that you need to forget her and move on.
Either way, learn from your experience. Be that person that your mone cloud is projecting to your targets. Walk the walk.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-29-2019 6:47 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2019 7:04 PM

Hi Joe,
Pheromones isn't something where you can just put more on and get more results.
Sometimes with pheromones less is more. It's all about finding the sweet spot for your own body chemistry. Adding more might produce the opposite effect.

As for relationship advice, i think you have fallen into the common trap that most men fall into. You might have become to possessive know that she is also a human just like you. She has her own goals and dreams too.
No one likes to feel trapped or made to give up their goals and dreams for someone else. They only like people that support their goals and dreams not try to control them.
You also don't want to come across as needy to her, your a man and she should be needy towards you.
Woman are creatures of feelings they love uncertainty, they love to wonder if you love them or not. They don't like to know too soon, but they will always pretend like they want to know now.
Remember loving someone isn't about having them do what you want, it's about letting them do what they want.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
04-29-2019 7:04 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 7:29 AM

all i have to say is, WOW sounds like a proof of the power of pheromones.
04-30-2019 7:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  It Feels Good To Be Back! maxx55 0 621 01-02-2015 1:01 AM
Last Post: maxx55