Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream
01-29-2013 11:15 PM

DesireMePlus

Cheers Smile
01-29-2013 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-30-2013 9:41 AM

(01-29-2013 10:01 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I get off work before hubby today so I'll spray this on like I described above and leave it be - no cover. I'll report back with what I smelled and whatever I can finagle out of hubby.

I'm going with ZERO cover, no lavender like the Love Potion cream, so keep that in mind when I report back Big Grin We'll see what happens! Be back in 24....

OK! So here's what I got...

I was almost thwarted because there was a hiccup in the days events and hubby was already home when I got off work...how to stay far enough from him until the dry down time was over was tricky, lol, not to mention keeping him out of the changing room since it smelled of light cops from spraying in there Laugh1 How else better to mask the smell than COOKING! Herbs and GARLIC in browned butter for the sauteing of noodles that were boiled off with a bit of duck fat/stock that I had from the other weekend. (yeah, healthy right? lol I may follow intermittent fasting but that just means I like my food to be flavorful and delicious when I eat...no deprivation in this household!) But I digress...

Once the cops died down I didn't notice them at all. When I smelled my wrist (I used my wrists to spread the love all over) I could smell the cops faintly. It reminded me slightly of stale sweat...not stinky B.O. What it really made me think of is when your lying there in bed after a good romp and things have settled down, heart rate back to normal and no longer perspiring...the smell of your skin after a good round of sex. (hope that isn't too graphic?!)

I don't know about the rest of you...please feel free to respond...but I DO get some mood elevation with strait up cops. Nothing like a-nol but there's definitely a boost.

After dinner I curled up next to hubby on the sofa and found ways to get my arms around him so that if he could smell the cops, he would. He was in a good mood and unusually chatty. Sometimes when I curl up with him he over heats (he's a warm blood, I'm a cold blood) and I could tell he was warming up and offered to give him some space and he turned me down. He was very affectionate and although this time didn't lead to a romp (if I'd tried a bit harder it could have but I admit I was trying to behave neutrally) I got an excellent back rub before bed...knocked me plain out. Don't even remember him covering me and leaving the room!

SO While it isn't completely scentless it can definitely go without a cover and be completely unoffending Heart If you can find some scented lavender in an alcohol base, I bet you could easily add it to the product and be quite happy. The alcohol base will meld better with AD products because of the cyclomethicone in them. If you were to use oil, you would have to remember to shake it up prior to each use but you could still go that route too Big Grin

Hope this was helpful! Good

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-30-2013 9:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sarafina
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2013 10:37 AM

Thanks Nutrix., will consider the liht cops Big Grin

Now about your fav/effective stuff from PeromoneXS?
01-30-2013 10:37 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-30-2013 12:24 PM

Temptress. How do you have credit? Did you return something?
01-30-2013 12:24 PM
Sarafina
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2013 12:34 PM

^Desire Me spray. The smell was just too bad for me to deal with so I never really got to test it out before returning. even added 12 drops of grapefuit EO..didnt help. iorny is I ordered it WITH a cover scent..just yuck. Beee

So I was thinking maybe I should either get unscented Desire Me and add the grapefruit (that's what I did to the unscented TeaseXS and it doesnt smell too bad, not really get hits from it either) or try another XS product that is known to be effective
01-30-2013 12:34 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-30-2013 10:54 PM

(01-30-2013 10:37 AM)Sarafina Wrote:  Thanks Nutrix., will consider the liht cops Big Grin

Now about your fav/effective stuff from PeromoneXS?

Glad to help where I can, lol.

Sorry, I really only have Alpha Dream and Love Potion Laugh1 But there are quite a few ladies here who have/do use PeromoneXS products so keep reading journals and asking around Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-30-2013 10:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question About Oil Content in Phero XS & Alpha Dream's products. Honeycake 4 2,268 09-14-2015 8:17 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Women Wanted! .......... to beta test new Love Scent womens product mark-in-dallas 36 10,417 05-31-2015 2:30 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Beta Test Phero from Love Scent- Questions. Honeycake 4 2,249 05-10-2015 7:31 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  what are your three favorite products and why? tropicalxx 1 1,729 10-24-2014 9:58 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 7,664 01-31-2013 6:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073