Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Mixes....
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Favorite Mixes....
08-20-2012 10:28 PM

I had not experienced a none OD before, although I was mortified at that moment, it was a very interesting experience looking back. Their irritation was very noticeable and hard for them to control, especially my sister, it seemed to have affected her the most. And the way they instinctively wanted to distance themselves from me, it's like they knew their source of anxiety was coming from me! whistle

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
08-20-2012 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

08-21-2012 8:38 AM

Yeah, I am really careful with none. Too much and it's like i took a bitch pill. People do not want to be around tht any more than I want to be that.
08-21-2012 8:38 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-21-2012 8:21 PM

(08-21-2012 8:38 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yeah, I am really careful with none. Too much and it's like i took a bitch pill. People do not want to be around tht any more than I want to be that.

I get that too. Its a double whammy - I get bitchy and people around me , especially the BF , respond equally bitchy. It just takes one wrong word or cranky remark to start a major fight.
(08-21-2012 8:38 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yeah, I am really careful with none. Too much and it's like i took a bitch pill. People do not want to be around tht any more than I want to be that.

I get that too. Its a double whammy - I get bitchy and people around me , especially the BF , respond equally bitchy. It just takes one wrong word or cranky remark to start a major fight.

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2012 8:22 PM by fluffygirl12.)
08-21-2012 8:21 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-28-2012 12:43 PM

So I tried my mix of DHEAS, Beta, Alpha Nol, and cops with singles instead of Instant Honesty. I did get good results but not as good as I do with the IH. Wonder is it's the ratio that IO has.

I know Androtics doesn't get much luv here, but for some reason their products seem to work really well for me. I've even wondered if it's that neroli scent that they use that lifts my mood.

I used this mix yesterday and my usually stuck up hair dresses was all smiles and conversation. I've been going to her for 7 years, she's always quiet and with her nose up in the air, she's good as she knows it. And I could not believe how chatty she was. She's actually pretty cool and sweet!

Instant Honesty 2 sprays
Instant Sexiness A 3 sprays
DHEAS 40mg

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

08-28-2012 12:43 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-30-2012 5:34 PM

(08-19-2012 2:47 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Alpha Donna & Popularity Potion = big bust for me.

Alpha Donna: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Vitamin-E Acetate, human copulins, estratetraenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, epiandrosterone, beta-androstenol, (trace) tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone.

Popularity Potion: alpha-androstenol, androstanone, estratetraenol, THDOC, 17-phenyl-androstenol, epiandrosterone sulfate.

3 sprays Alpha D
5 sprays PP (usually I need to use a lot of the Love Potion mones for them to work, that's why I did 5 sprays)

*Gasps* Have you tried it since then at lower doses? Like 1 AD & 2 PP? I've mixed AD and Audacious successfully but Alpha Dream products are so potent on me that I go VERY light handed with them now and they work on spot every time! Thanks for sharing Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-30-2012 5:34 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2012 12:52 PM

I need a lot of AD products to work ell also , usually 4-6 sprays

Cheers Smile
10-31-2012 12:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2012 11:32 AM

(10-30-2012 5:34 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  *Gasps* Have you tried it since then at lower doses? Like 1 AD & 2 PP? I've mixed AD and Audacious successfully but Alpha Dream products are so potent on me that I go VERY light handed with them now and they work on spot every time! Thanks for sharing Smile

Have not tired them together again. But I have tried PP with Alpha 7 (one drop) and did well with it. I have Audacious but I cant get it to work for me yet. How much of that do you use? Do you get self effects from it?

11-02-2012 11:32 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-02-2012 11:36 AM

(10-31-2012 12:52 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  I need a lot of AD products to work ell also , usually 4-6 sprays

Same here but with LovePotion mones, I usually need a good 4-7 sprays, except for Cougar. Heart

11-02-2012 11:36 AM

Share This Thread