Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Favorite introduction to give or receive?
Hello, how are you?
Hey, what's up?
How's it goin?
Hey, what's your name?
Hi, my name is?
Hey, have we met before?
Hey, what's your sign?
Nice shoes, want to ___ ?
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Favorite Introduction
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Favorite Introduction
10-29-2019 6:32 PM

To all men and women, what is your favorite introduction to give or receive when meeting a complete stranger?
10-29-2019 6:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Favorite Introduction
10-29-2019 7:12 PM

Hey, what's up?
What's up?
What's good?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-29-2019 7:12 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-29-2019 7:50 PM

Like for picking up? For day game, I always go indirect unless the women is giving clear sign of interest. Either use a situational opener,acting dumb like where is this place etc. For night game, you don't have to tread that lightly, you can just say hi or just start a friendly chat and go from there. Make sure to smile/in a happy mood so you won't come across as a creep or worse.Cocky funny for night while never be cocky funny during the day...unless the girl is a hippy who won't be offended P
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 8:25 PM by jb20.)
10-29-2019 7:50 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2019 9:50 PM

(10-29-2019 7:50 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Like for picking up? For day game, I always go indirect unless the women is giving clear sign of interest. Either use a situational opener,acting dumb like where is this place etc. For night game, you don't have to tread that lightly, you can just say hi or just start a friendly chat and go from there. Make sure to smile/in a happy mood so you won't come across as a creep or worse.Cocky funny for night while never be cocky funny during the day...unless the girl is a hippy who won't be offended P

I tend to be a situational kind of guy. For a target I want to open, I try to find something different about that person i.e. clothes, hair, shoes or earings that make them stand out and toss in "I like that" to break and let them know I appreciate that difference and roll on the slobber after that.Roll with it if they have friends compliment something and then right back to the target. Dive in or paddle out. Don't throw that shit everywhere because the target will see it and will not put her in that elevated position. Works everywhere and you can be with someone and it wont hurt. Unless jealousy is already a factor.
10-29-2019 9:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2019 8:02 AM

I had to go with "Other"

None of those really represent anything I'd typically open with. I usually either lampoon the context of the situation and the environment to say something really off the wall, intentionally use a cheesy pickup line with a humorous tone, or begin with a comment about her, or her choices that begs a response on the emotional level.

I've even used Monty Python skits for openers (Don't buy that beer, it's like making love in a canoe).

When I do use a standard trope as an opener, I twist it around into a compliment that compliments her style, individuality, etc rather than use any stand-alone standard. ("Wow, that's amazing and effective." [wait for her to ask 'what'] "the sense of style in putting that skirt with those boots really shows off your style in an effective way. Most people can't pair items like that in such an amazing way")

I don't feel there's anything wrong with the standard approaches; just that they are so...standard. Appealing to her positive emotions, personal character, or making her laugh are my typical approaches.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-30-2019 8:02 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2019 1:54 PM

Hey, I'm not hitting on you but.......... fill in the blank with anything you find sexual about her smile, hair, ect.
10-30-2019 1:54 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2019 2:25 PM

(10-30-2019 1:54 PM)mdw Wrote:  Hey, I'm not hitting on you but.......... fill in the blank with anything you find sexual about her smile, hair, ect.

My experience has been that denial, while not just a river in Africa, tends to put the attention on whatever one is denying. For the most part, everything one says before the word "but" can be ignored.

Myself, if I feel like going sexual right out of the gate, I'll just do it: "I just saw you and I have to say...WOW! You look stunning. The way you pull off inner strength, beauty, and sensuality all at once just blows me away. I just had to come over and hit on you or I'd regret it for the rest of our lives. I just hope that you're not going to use me for wild passionate sex and then never call me back."

Now I've used the "I'm not...but" approach my fair share of times, and it can and does work, sometimes quite well. BUt ladies tend to think a few levels deeper so when one says they're not doing X, but...they know that they're really doing X. If she's responsive, then cool. If not, then no biggie, either. Disrupting the normal flow she's used to, by being different and exciting, tends to be a bit more effective for me, personally.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 2:30 PM by Gladen.)
10-30-2019 2:25 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2019 3:20 PM

Use this line in a night club.

These are the three line I use "you are so fing hot what your name?." "You are so fucking hot what your name?" these two are basically the same line but one you can pussy out by not saying the word fucking.

Yeah you can only say this to a women that you think is fucking hot and yes it will feel like you are about to jump out of a airplane if you done it right.

I use this line in a cocktail bar or a live music bar

Or I not hitting on you but.... you have a sexy body but NO WAY I'm hitting on you..I say look I not I not hitting on you just to be clear I think you are really hot 100% not hitting on you".... Keep going and going

See how far you can take it by denying that you are hitting on her.

There is no way you gotten laid from this line. Just use the "you are soo fucking hot, what your name?" And she will cream her self
10-30-2019 3:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-30-2019 3:59 PM

I don't know if it is out of the questions scope, but since my language is anyhow not English and the German phrases have slightly different meanings, here what I find just recently surprisingly effective in dance clubs is wordless opening. It's all done in body language: I hold my right hand palm up to my target, smile and invite like that to dance. Or I grab with my left hand her right and bring her in a "formal" dance position - depending on the music it can get "dirty" quickly if she complys. Of course you need to be a bit calibrated to the situation or you might be a case for the security Paratrooper I rarely get rejections, I'm surprised myself.
Very often it is so loud you don't understand nothing anyhow. Last week alone I opened that way 3 girls on 2 nights, with one I had a great time with much fun and innuendo (count heavy p...y grinding as innuendo?) A highly sexualized dance floor night with 100 spoken words or less. Quoting Joe Navarro: Body language is between 60 ant 100 % of the total communication, the highest for example between a couple in love making. Okay I can live with that. Anyhow I always had a bit trouble to find the right words with stranger girls (while at work and in my social circle I count as talkative) - so my new way is easy and effective for me.
The hole story of that last event and a similar night out 2 months ago you find in my journal "Liber Marci": http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Liber-Marci?page=2
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 4:13 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
10-30-2019 3:59 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-30-2019 4:14 PM

(10-30-2019 3:20 PM)mdw Wrote:  There is no way you gotten laid from this line.
No way? Nonsense, it's a stellar reversal on the original psychological underpinnings I just stated. By making the "not hitting on you, no way" thing a joke she'll want to play along and "make" you hit on her. Genius!

10-30-2019 4:14 PM

Share This Thread