Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways.
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
692 thanks in 290 posts

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways.
04-01-2012 8:54 PM

Thanks for being patient. It's been 10 workdays since all were sent out. Hopefully soon.

Thanks Extra.... for your indepth report. I do get similar hits, from most every person if you are aware of it. I'm starting to add this to my work mix.

My original intent has always been to create a mix for myself containing all my favourites that have worked the best for me and keeping in mind the doses. I have spent $1000's of dollars over the years mixing raw ingredients. Wanted to create something that I can use as a stand alone or add to A314 or IS.

Also,

1. I did not use any vendors pre-mixed mones for this. All ingredients added are single ingredients.

2. There is no androstadienone for those that are sensitive.

3. There is no P75 or Androsterone however there is that confidence boost.

4. I never posted the mix and decided to do it this way because; It's more fun and will give more comitment on the tester.

5. Everyone is using the exact same mix.

6. For my mixes I like to add a certain cologne I like, no not Brut..., I't very weak and I use just 1/2 mil in a 40 mil mix. This is the only mixed product I add so to avoid and legal issues I keep the product a secret and give it all away for free, you just take care of the shipping. Hopefully that's not the active ingredient but at this point I don't want to change anything since it's finally working great for me.

7. The original batch had been mixed for a year and I had a limited amound, hence that's why I just gave out 2.5+ mil in my limited number of togos. The togos threads had been been sealed with silicone sealent so in case your wondering why it's 1/2 full that's all I put it, as I had originally stated.

I'm pleased that Extraballislit is getting some similar results to myself and hopefully it's not just a coincidence.

If this proves to be popular, I'll make a bigger batch, and purchase some sprayers perhaps at our local Sephora here.

I'm hoping Terry and others get theirs soon. So far just two people have received theirs.

As promised, I'll release the ingredients list before the end of the year so I have no diabolical plan to tease you and then take it away forever.

Perhaps this can lead to some futer mix exchange for the users of this forum. I know we exchange recipes all the time but this one is special to me and I just could'nt contain my excitement....

I takes a small upfront cost for the mones and time packaging for me, as well as the small cost and comitment for the end user. I would'nt be doing this for just any of my mixes, plus I'm having a good time.

an aside....... I was turning my house upside down looking for paperwork I need to get my Euro-passport when I go there in a month...And what did I find? An old cardboard box I ordered in 2000, yes 12 years ago, containing Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction course material.
A VHS tape???, A cassette box containing Speed Seduction Flash cards for self training.

Lets look.. Ahh Speed Seducer Rule #10 "You can't get her in her state unless you first get you in your state" And then it fills the rest of the card with an explanation.
There's about 50 cards and I was goint to just throw this out. This is gold.

Also they sent me many booklets and photocopies of Ross's "Get Laid Newsletter"
Should be some good reading.

FD
04-01-2012 8:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Pheroquirk, terry0400-40, as33156, 20 Franc, extraballislit, Fly So Hi, idontknow, JohnnyHard, bored4life

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-01-2012 8:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Body chemistry and pheromones ZB pmones 8 1,073 08-01-2012 3:49 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Question about body chemistry and gym a.f 3 856 07-06-2012 4:35 PM
Last Post: a.f
Question Is body chemistry an issue? Riverwind 9 1,303 08-06-2011 2:30 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi