Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Eye Color and Pheromone Response
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Eye Color and Pheromone Response
05-17-2020 7:30 PM

This may have been posted before, but it did not immediately pop up when I searched for it.

We have spoken about hair color and responses, but what of eye color?

All Blue Eyed people share a common ancestor

It is believed that all blue eyed people share a common ancestor. So what has been your experience with blue eyes and pheromones?
05-17-2020 7:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

RE: Eye Color and Pheromone Response
05-18-2020 1:01 PM

I have brown eyes. My mother has blue eyes. I carry a recessive gene for blue eyes. My wife has green eyes, and because I carry a recessive for blue eyes, we - by chance - had a daughter who has green eyes (like her mother). I don't know if my blue-eyed recessive, when joined by her green-eyed recessive, combined and was overtaken by the green-eyed recessive or what...

Anyway, if blue-eyed people all share a common ancestor, is that ancestor also shared by brown-eyed me and my green-eyed daughter? Hmm.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020 1:02 PM by RTBoss.)
05-18-2020 1:01 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-18-2020 1:11 PM

(05-18-2020 1:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I have brown eyes. My mother has blue eyes. I carry a recessive gene for blue eyes. My wife has green eyes, and because I carry a recessive for blue eyes, we - by chance - had a daughter who has green eyes (like her mother). I don't know if my blue-eyed recessive, when joined by her green-eyed recessive, combined and was overtaken by the green-eyed recessive or what...

Anyway, if blue-eyed people all share a common ancestor, is that ancestor also shared by brown-eyed me and my green-eyed daughter? Hmm.

Point made RTBoss. My personal experience is that blonde haired people are the most responsive to pheromones.

Now I never paid attention to eye color, but blondes have had the strongest responses to virtually all my mixes.

Larger women too. I always wondered if that had something to do with fat and estrogen levels.

Now the eye color thing makes me curious.
05-18-2020 1:11 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

05-18-2020 2:22 PM

I think only 2 percent of the worlds population are real blonde and about 4 percent of the US population.
05-18-2020 2:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-19-2020 11:17 AM

I have a certain "type" that I'm drawn to, so that subset would obviously make up the majority of my experience with ladies and pheromones. I do agree with the Dark Lord 1 of the Sith that blondes do seem to get hit harder and faster, and brazenly dyed hair types a very close second. If I were to generalize about eye color, I'd hypothesize that lighter eye colors have a direct correlation to susceptibility to certain pheromone blends, but I am, however, such a clod that I've never attempted to quantify this beyond "do I like her eyes".

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-19-2020 11:17 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-19-2020 6:08 PM

(05-18-2020 2:22 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I think only 2 percent of the worlds population are real blonde and about 4 percent of the US population.

Those are both true facts....Both of the women checking me out in the grocery store had blonde hair and blue eyes.....They also broke social distancing rules. Which is one of the reasons that I started thinking about this...

(05-19-2020 11:17 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I have a certain "type" that I'm drawn to, so that subset would obviously make up the majority of my experience with ladies and pheromones. I do agree with the Dark Lord 1 of the Sith that blondes do seem to get hit harder and faster, and brazenly dyed hair types a very close second. If I were to generalize about eye color, I'd hypothesize that lighter eye colors have a direct correlation to susceptibility to certain pheromone blends, but I am, however, such a clod that I've never attempted to quantify this beyond "do I like her eyes".

The brazenly dyed hair types is an interesting observation....because it seems like an aggressive choice to choose that route....
05-19-2020 6:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-21-2020 12:25 PM

(05-19-2020 6:08 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The brazenly dyed hair types is an interesting observation....because it seems like an aggressive choice to choose that route....

Indubitably; I'm typically drawn to the bolder, wilder, individualistic types ladies such as artists, hippies, and others of that ilk. Invariably, multi-colored and boldly colored hair is commonplace with these types of wonderful women. Those that are not afraid to be different seem to be more in tune with their intuition and instincts which I feel causes pheromones to act more potently on them.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2020 12:26 PM by Gladen.)
05-21-2020 12:25 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-22-2020 1:57 AM

(05-21-2020 12:25 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Indubitably; I'm typically drawn to the bolder, wilder, individualistic types ladies such as artists, hippies, and others of that ilk. Invariably, multi-colored and boldly colored hair is commonplace with these types of wonderful women. Those that are not afraid to be different seem to be more in tune with their intuition and instincts which I feel causes pheromones to act more potently on them.

I can buy that. Artistic types Have always been more open about enjoying life in my experience.

Can’t wait until we handle this virus.
05-22-2020 1:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jawline
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2020 2:01 AM

Personally, over the last couple of months I've gotten the most extreme and noticeable responses from dark haired women with brown eyes. A close second is blondes with green eyes.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
05-22-2020 2:01 AM
Deashar
Seeing what's up

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-24-2020 11:44 AM

Very interesting aspect that is often overlooked (no pun intended)! I get most of my hits (both with and without pheromones) on brown-/light brown-haired females, and most of the times they have green/hazel eyes. I'll start recording that information from now on... and once this pandemic is put under control we'll be back in full research-mode: FEMALES, BEWARE!

My holy grail is tall, blonde, blue eyed, but I rarely get attention from that segment. Instead, I'm noticed by the aforementioned brown hair/green eyes combo. Maybe there's one key pheromone on my signature that's too low/too high and tilts the scale towards one end of the spectrum?

P.S.: Nationality-related genetic traits are also stirring my curiosity; I used to spark a lot more interest in german blondes than what I'm achieving in US blondes. Might be environmental or sheer bad luck, but once we get to be social again I'll report results on this matter.

Currently in use: IS/TUTH/A314
Depleted: IO/IH/TUTH-B/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
05-24-2020 11:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Larger Ladies, Mental Health, Race and Pheromone Response DarkLord1 11 5,423 04-10-2016 12:18 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1