Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

RE: Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol
06-16-2010 3:23 PM

LOL, NCN rocks! I had a big thing of the pumpkin peel that lasted forever, I loved it. I just keep forgetting to order another. I adore their liquid firming minerals too.

Just a drop or two of A314 should be fine, split between wrists, neck, collarbone is what I do.

Yesterday I had to meet our union representative at work, so just for fun I put on:

1-2 drops A314 (for respect)
a couple stripes UN BI on forearms (for sexiness)
a couple stripes She-Wolf over that (for happy energy)
3-4 sprays of Instant Openness 4x (for relaxed conversation)

The union representative was an older Japanese man, maybe around 60, who I had had many long conversations with on the phone, so we were already somewhat familiar with one another, but this was the first time we ever met in person.. He blushed and stammered for a while there, then finally composed himself a bit (though he continued to blush the entire time). He also told me how pretty I was (ahem, this was a professional at-work meeting, not a date, lol). He also gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before he (reluctantly) left.

So, the common elements so far are A314 and UN BI. I'm thinking that the She-Wolf might have helped give it that over-the-top kick, though it could just be the combination of everything.

So I haven't tried just A314 and BI together by themselves, both times I mixed them with socials, etc.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2010 4:35 PM by Sillykitty.)
06-16-2010 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol - Sillykitty - 06-16-2010 3:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 2,246 01-31-2013 5:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073