Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

Star Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol
06-13-2010 5:22 PM

I posted this over at PT too (though of course I couldn't mention LPMP or their products there, so I just had to "allude" to them). Smile

Yesterday I went to a friend's house for a little kid's birthday party which of course involved some hanging out and drinking beer for us big kids.

I wore:

Maybe 4 or 5 sprays of MX215 (funky end-of-the-to-go-bottle not-quite sprays)
One drop of A314
A couple roll-on stripes of LPMP Unscented Blatant Invitation
A couple roll-on stripes of LPMP Mr. Right Now (also contains Blatant Invitation)
Alpha -Nol in my hair gel (maybe 30mcg)

My intentions with this mix:

The MX215 and alpha -nol for Lighthearted fun
The Blatant Invitation for a mild sexy boost
The A314 to temper the sexy stuff (it was a family type party after all) and to slightly elevate respect/status (thats why I only used one drop)

It worked perfectly!

Self effects: confident, sexy, upbeat, classy

Effects on others: Upbeat, lighthearted interesting and occasionally silly conversation, rapt attention to whatever I had to say, my jokes were extremely funny, even ones that were not so funny , a few subtle IOI 's (but not glaring or inappropriate ones - just basically like "she's hot but she's super-cool and down-to-earth"). I was accepted very quickly by everyone, both males and females. Everyone was really comfortable with me, even the people I just met treated me as if they knew me forever.

I occasionally experience a little social anxiety (a little self-conscious, awkward, out of place, don't quite know what to say) in social gatherings where I don't know everyone and where I'm (slightly) an outsider, with this mix, I felt great from the minute I got there (even before the beer, which of course always helps too ).
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2010 5:23 PM by Sillykitty.)
06-13-2010 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by esmeralda
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Excellent Social Mix - MX215, A314, LPMP BI and Alpha Androstenol
06-13-2010 9:06 PM

Awesome report Sillykitty!!! love it

mx215 sounds intriguing as I don't know that one. lol, I need to catch up Girl sigh

Wow, Alpha Androstenol in your hair gel sounds like a cool application! I'd like to know more about that!

p.s. I wanted to rep you... but I can't erk, I owe you!
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2010 9:08 PM by esmeralda.)
06-13-2010 9:06 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

06-13-2010 9:40 PM

I actually posted a review of how I successfully use the Alpha Androstenol in my hair over at PT, here it is:

Quote:
Alpha Androstenol in hair - a keeper!

I've started experimenting with adding a few sprays of Pheromones to my hair gel (sea kelp gel), with nice results.

Thus far in my trials, I'm finding myself more often reaching for the Alpha -Nol (10mcg) and adding maybe 3 sprays.

Applied in this manner, it seems to diffuse even better, and has much more noticeable and consistent effects on myself and others (cheerful, upbeat mood). It also seems to last longer than when just applied to my skin.

I only have it in grapefruit (more appropriate for at work), but I'm thinking of getting another in chocolatini (for not-at-work).

I don't know how this would work with chemical based hair products (the kind that cause "product build-up" on one's hair and then require clarifying shampoo treatments from time to time).

My hair is soft and baby-fine, shoulder-length. A quarter-sized squirt of sea kelp gel (I get mine from ncnproskincare.com) combed through clean towel-dried hair will give my hair a bit more body, substance and control. I don't blow dry it or use hair spray, with the sea kelp, its not necessary. When it starts to dry, it feels a little "crunchy", but the "crunchiness" combs right out. And because it is 100% totally natural sea kelp, it washes out easily in the shower (you can even add sea kelp get to your body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc., many people do, because its full of great nutrients for skin and hair - I used to too but then I got lazy, lol).
06-13-2010 9:40 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

06-14-2010 8:55 AM

Great report SK. Sounds like a really good combo. I dont use A314 much I wonder how MX134 or MX300 would do with it ? Do you ever where those or do you prefer A314 over them ?

MX215 is a great mix and so simple. 10mcgs of Alpha Androstenol and 10mcgs of TAA. I like the grapefruit scent so I just have Androtics mix the two for me. Sometimes the simplist of mixes end up being my favorites.

I love to wear mones in my hair to. I think it diffuses well there.

Tisha
06-14-2010 8:55 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

06-14-2010 3:36 PM

I actually should revisit MX300/134, it worked great for me, but then when I tried the A314, it worked well for me too, though I usually buffered it.

And the A314 thing became kind of fun, especially since there are pretty much no other females using it (that I know of anyway), it was like a challenge. I don't know if you remember Tigerlilly, but she tried MX320, I think that was it, which I believe was marketed to guys (I could be wrong on that), but she had great results with it.

As for the MX215, is one spray of it equal to 10mcgs of Alpha Androstenol plus 10mcgs of TAA? Because if thats the case, then it would be cheaper to just buy 30ml 10mcg of each, and just mix them yourself, or layer them. Though would the effects of them being mixed together be different than the effects of layering them?
06-14-2010 3:36 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

06-15-2010 11:27 AM

Sillykitty Wrote:As for the MX215, is one spray of it equal to 10mcgs of Alpha Androstenol plus 10mcgs of TAA? Because if thats the case, then it would be cheaper to just buy 30ml 10mcg of each, and just mix them yourself, or layer them. Though would the effects of them being mixed together be different than the effects of layering them?

Yes thats per spray and it is really easy to make as long as you have TAA. Jasmin posted it in the forum when it first came out. It was a holiday pack with all different scents. I feel comfortable posting it here because only AD knows what TAA is.

Jasmin at PT Wrote:1. MX207 - 10.375mcg Alpha- Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" (no added fragrance, just lovely smelling androstenol & uplifting feeling Molecule A)

2. MX208 - 10.375mcg Alpha- Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" in Neroli

3. MX212 - 10.375mcg Alpha- Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" in Coconut

4. MX213 - 10.375mcg Alpha- Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" in the scent we've been calling "Chocolatini"

5. MX214 - 10.375mcg Alpha- Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" in Chocolate Cookie Dessert

6. MX215 - 10.375mcg Alpha-Androstenol & 10.375mcg "Molecule A" in Energizing Grapefruit

I just let them mix it for me because I like their grapefruit scent and I am to lazy to find another that will go with it. I think the scent is part of its charm. I liked MX213 to.

I used MX300 and Blatant Invitation today and it was a great combo. I am going to try it tomorrow with MX215 to.

Tisha
06-15-2010 11:27 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

06-15-2010 1:59 PM

That list is great, because I have some random to-go's of MX's that I have no idea what they are, and haven't tried yet (too many goodies, not enough time, lol). Plus its fun sometimes to do the "testing" thing, but it can get old at times, and its nice to know what things do.

I think what I like about the A314 (over MX300) is that a bottle lasts forever (I'm still on my first bottle with plenty left), it lasts all day, and the smell is much more subtle (and smells really good on my skin too!).

I like to use something like A314 (or MX300) with sexy products, because sometimes the IOI's can be a bit disrespectfully lusty, which can be annoying and bring about the wrong kind of interest, or interest from undesirables. With A314/MX300 added, there is also increased respect, which will also make one less "approachable" to undesirables.
06-15-2010 1:59 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 46 posts

06-16-2010 2:08 PM

Well, most importantly, another NCN customer! Two words: Pumpkin Peel!

Oh wait, on topic: Great phero review. Love the social lubricants myself.

I may try a touch of DH's A314, since he rarely touches it. Maybe dash some on with BI (LPMP) or Beguiled (P7). Just a drop will do it, right?
06-16-2010 2:08 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

06-16-2010 3:23 PM

LOL, NCN rocks! I had a big thing of the pumpkin peel that lasted forever, I loved it. I just keep forgetting to order another. I adore their liquid firming minerals too.

Just a drop or two of A314 should be fine, split between wrists, neck, collarbone is what I do.

Yesterday I had to meet our union representative at work, so just for fun I put on:

1-2 drops A314 (for respect)
a couple stripes UN BI on forearms (for sexiness)
a couple stripes She-Wolf over that (for happy energy)
3-4 sprays of Instant Openness 4x (for relaxed conversation)

The union representative was an older Japanese man, maybe around 60, who I had had many long conversations with on the phone, so we were already somewhat familiar with one another, but this was the first time we ever met in person.. He blushed and stammered for a while there, then finally composed himself a bit (though he continued to blush the entire time). He also told me how pretty I was (ahem, this was a professional at-work meeting, not a date, lol). He also gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before he (reluctantly) left.

So, the common elements so far are A314 and UN BI. I'm thinking that the She-Wolf might have helped give it that over-the-top kick, though it could just be the combination of everything.

So I haven't tried just A314 and BI together by themselves, both times I mixed them with socials, etc.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2010 4:35 PM by Sillykitty.)
06-16-2010 3:23 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 1,592 01-31-2013 5:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073