Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
EvolveXS - First Experience from a Total Pheromone Noob
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: EvolveXS - First Experience from a Total Pheromone Noob
03-18-2014 1:00 PM

(03-18-2014 12:47 PM)V-nice Wrote:  No results with Evolve? I find that hard to believe! But of course, chemistry and circumstance always plays a part...I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE! I would think the GF is the best subject for testing, as I have and ended up having the best sex with it on...beast in the bedroom!
With evolve and my GF, the sex is intense...the orgasm? IMMENSE!

But I understand, like many, some just don't get the results with certain products! Am I just lucky? Anyone

I'm right there with you on those results. GREAT STUFF. Eek

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-18-2014 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-18-2014 1:09 PM

(03-18-2014 12:47 PM)V-nice Wrote:  No results with Evolve? I find that hard to believe! But of course, chemistry and circumstance always plays a part...I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE! I would think the GF is the best subject for testing, as I have and ended up having the best sex with it on...beast in the bedroom!

But I understand, like many, some just don't get the results with certain products! Am I just lucky? Anyone

My Evolve and Taboo will arrive tomorrow so hopefully I'll join the "lucky" clubSmile
03-18-2014 1:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

03-18-2014 2:07 PM

I'd be curious to know how much are you using to get those kind of results, V; and how old is the girlfriend?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-18-2014 2:07 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-18-2014 4:44 PM

(03-18-2014 2:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  I'd be curious to know how much are you using to get those kind of results, V; and how old is the girlfriend?

Thanks!

With the gf I use 1 spray the usual ,(2 sprays only once) and smear it on neck and wrists. I just think a woman has no chance 1 on 1 with Evolve! My girlfriend is very submissive with Evolve and Cohesion as well and let's me do whatever! She's gets so turned on and even had a huge orgasm off anal! Redface

My girlfriend is the 26 year old hot Latina I'm always bragging about! Lol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-18-2014 4:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-18-2014 6:06 PM

(03-18-2014 4:44 PM)V-nice Wrote:  With the gf I use 1 spray the usual ,(2 sprays only once) and smear it on neck and wrists. I just think a woman has no chance 1 on 1 with Evolve! My girlfriend is very submissive with Evolve and Cohesion as well and let's me do whatever! She's gets so turned on and even had a huge orgasm off anal! Redface

My girlfriend is the 26 year old hot Latina I'm always bragging about! Lol

EXACTLY!!! I feel the same way about Evolve (I usually use 1 drop of the oil) and yes, women don't seem to stand a chance with it. My lady is almost 40 (Caucasian) and it has the same affect on her.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-18-2014 6:06 PM
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 7:02 PM

maybe it doesn't match me, or maybe it's just not for her! Maybe it's just hard to tell because she's already sensual and frisky. But I thought I'd see some kind of effect based on what I've read here. How/where/when/how much do you apply?
03-18-2014 7:02 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-18-2014 7:32 PM

(03-18-2014 4:44 PM)V-nice Wrote:  With the gf I use 1 spray the usual ,(2 sprays only once) and smear it on neck and wrists.Lol

This is pretty much the same thing I do. It seems like spreading it over the maximum amount of skin makes a HUGE difference in diffusion.

03-18-2014 7:32 PM
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 7:35 PM

After reading this I cannot wait to try Evolve on its own now, you don't find it to come off as too sexual or just the right balance.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-18-2014 7:35 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

03-18-2014 9:38 PM

(03-18-2014 7:02 PM)Jaromil Wrote:  maybe it doesn't match me, or maybe it's just not for her! Maybe it's just hard to tell because she's already sensual and frisky. But I thought I'd see some kind of effect based on what I've read here. How/where/when/how much do you apply?

Why don't you try half a spray? 1 spray is quite strong for some people.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
03-18-2014 9:38 PM
Statix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2014 4:51 PM

A little late, but I would like to thank Steve for also including some samples in my first ever order of pheromones (I believe the samples were Xist, Taboo, and Cohesion), along with a very nice hand-written note.

Oh, and the stickers too. Who doesn't love stickers? ;)
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 4:52 PM by Statix.)
03-19-2014 4:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am a BELIEVER in EVOLVEXS again >>BUT...<< dsouza 37 10,889 07-30-2013 4:12 PM
Last Post: dsouza