Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
EvolveXS - First Experience from a Total Pheromone Noob
Statix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

EvolveXS - First Experience from a Total Pheromone Noob
03-18-2014 1:43 AM

Hi guys. I'm a total pheromone noob, and EvolveXS is the first pheromone product I've ever tried, so I'll relate my first experience out in the field with it here. At this point, I'm still extremely skeptical and reserved as to the actual efficacy of pheromone products.

Anyway, I did a single spray to the frontal neck area, which I thought would be optimal, since I tend to perspire the most from that region.

I work part-time at a coffee shop, and on this particular day of testing, I took a lot of orders from middle-aged women. 30's and 40's, and some who are younger. Trying my best to remain objective and retain a healthy amount of skepticism, I would say that in the first hour or two of servicing female customers, they overall seemed to be nicer to me and more smiley than usual. Guys addressed me as sir more often than than usual as well. Again, nothing too blatant or obvious by my standards, and it may very well be either coincidentally a more special day, rather than the doing of the pheromones. One lady, again middle-aged, was particularly elated and smiley as I was taking her order, and we chit-chatted a bit before she went to her seat after I was done taking her order. One thing that struck me was that as I walked by her seat a little later on, she gave me an extremely blatant wink-and-smile. In all my years, I don't recall ever having received such an obviously flirty wink from a stranger before, so this was certainly something I took note of as being quite out of the ordinary.

As time went on, and more hours passed, I seemed to be noticing less giddiness and flirtiness overall from my patrons. I almost get the sense that the spray of Evolve had worn off and became not as effective/diffusive after about 2-3 hours. I'm a little disappointed if this short half-life really is the case. Then again, perhaps another possible explanation is that much-ballyhooed "evolution effect" of EvolveXS, wherein the social pheromones degrade to reveal more of the sexual pheromones, and give off mostly a sexual vibe in later hours (which may or may not be accountable for my less noticeable effects in the latter hours of testing).

If reduced diffusive ability is to blame, then I wonder if re-moistening my pheromone area with a small spritz of water would re-activate those dried-up pheromones. Or, more simply, I could just apply another spray of EvolveXS to the same area, re-wetting it in the process, and see if the effects return, or even amplify. These are some things I'm probably going to try in the future.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 1:48 AM by Statix.)
03-18-2014 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: EvolveXS - First Experience from a Total Pheromone Noob
03-18-2014 8:22 AM

I stumbled in here not all that long ago, I had tried a product (PherX) out of a combination of desperation and curiosity. While PherX is not a sophisticated offering it had enough selfies and occasional quantifiable impact on others to let me know I was in the right church but the wrong pew. I will tell you unequivocally that pheromones work but given the complexities of body chemistry and human interaction not always equally or consistently. Others have commented that it's 90% you and 10% pheromones, I'd say that the ratio will vary based on circumstance but with the right product in the right place and time you'll see amazing results.

I would recommend a social product like Glace as a great starter for the environment your in. It offers some potent effects and is remarkably versatile IMO.
03-18-2014 8:22 AM
Statix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2014 9:20 AM

Glace is a purely social product, correct? I'm personally looking for something that is hybrid social/sexual, or at least something that can build attraction and initiate flirtation.

An all-around product, that still has a very, very noticeable kick (i.e., subtle effects need not apply), is probably what I want to try next for my next pheromone product. A product that's easier to apply would also be great; instead of being restricted to 1 spray like EvolveXS for fear of OD'ing, I wouldn't mind being able to spray 2-3 times without too much risk of OD'ing. I would have to assume that being able to do multiple sprays would lead to better diffusion of the scent/aura, due to the fact that there is more liquid, and more spots of your body being covered.

I've heard very positive things about Alpha Dream's new L II K (L2K) product. Would that fit my description of a potent pheromone cologne with noticeable effects, and is hybrid social/attraction?

Fyi, I'm totally not keen on mixing different products together (as someone shrewdly stated before me once, it's best to leave the mixing and experimentation to the chemists or manufacturer of the product). Like most things in life, I subscribe to the adage that simplicity is elegance. Once I start going down the slippery slope of combining a bunch of different substances, I'll easily lose track of what each individual substance does, and whether or not it's coincidence that I experience different effects (if I do indeed notice different effects). It could all get mightily complicated, especially as a total beginner. For the sake of good pseudo-scientific method, it's easier to isolate effects and results when testing one product at a time.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 9:42 AM by Statix.)
03-18-2014 9:20 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-18-2014 10:13 AM

I've got LIIK v1. and love it but I think your overlooking an important aspect here. LIIK is a very potent mix but like a lot of products it requires a mindset and intent to get maximum value. It also has the potential to inadvertently create negative effects by intimidating some or potential congruence issues with the wearer. Socials aren't just social and a product like Glace can generate a lot of interaction and attention that allow it to function very well as a sexual. Basically it amps up your "at bats" significantly so even with the same batting average your scoring more runs...
03-18-2014 10:13 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 10:18 AM

Like you, I am in my first testing phase right now, so I am holding a little back on the reports. But this I can tell you: the first so called blatant hits I got with AV and Core so far (and I have sprayed on L2K2 some times)
03-18-2014 10:18 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-18-2014 10:24 AM

(03-18-2014 9:20 AM)Statix Wrote:  For the sake of good pseudo-scientific method, it's easier to isolate effects and results when testing one product at a time.

WOW, someone who just gets it!!! In the 8 years or so that I've been using pheromones I must have told noobs a thousand times to start out using one product at a time and find their sweet spots for each, before trying to mix and match different products. And, I believe that you are the only new guy EVER that's just got it, without having to be prodded and beaten into submission. Smile

But, I'd almost be willing to bet dollars against dimes that once you've seen that AHA moment you'll go overboard on buying and trying new products, then once you've gotten a good feel for them you'll be mixing, matching and playing mad scientist like the rest of us. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-18-2014 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

03-18-2014 10:31 AM

If you want an allround product (from XS), Taboo is your choice.
Not too high pheromone content in comparison to his other products, which allows for multiple sprays if desired, although not needed.
Has mones like the sexual -none, to the comforting -dienone to cover all grounds.
Can be worn almost anywhere you want.

I myself have a bottle of Evolve and can see how dangerous it can get when you aren't congruent with it's vibe it gives out.
If you buy yourself a social and applied the two together that may help solve that issue. Although Steve says the mone ratios are nearly the same as they are when you first apply, meaning you shouldn't have to apply buffers anyways.
still though, it's worth using the product for a week or two before you are set on conclusions. Even send it back to Steve if it's not something desirable or working for you.

DWR also has a point on using socials to generate more sexual interactions. Socials bring you more interactions as he said which in turn open up more possibilities for outcomes.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 10:48 AM by XyzN.)
03-18-2014 10:31 AM
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 11:00 AM

(03-18-2014 10:31 AM)XyzN Wrote:  If you want an allround product (from XS), Taboo is your choice.
Not too high pheromone content in comparison to his other products, which allows for multiple sprays if desired, although not needed.
Has mones like the sexual -none, to the comforting -dienone to cover all grounds.
Can be worn almost anywhere you want.

I myself have a bottle of Evolve and can see how dangerous it can get when you aren't congruent with it's vibe it gives out.
If you buy yourself a social and applied the two together that may help solve that issue. Although Steve says the mone ratios are nearly the same as they are when you first apply, meaning you shouldn't have to apply buffers anyways.
still though, it's worth using the product for a week or two before you are set on conclusions. Even send it back to Steve if it's not something desirable or working for you.

DWR also has a point on using socials to generate more sexual interactions. Socials bring you more interactions as he said which in turn open up more possibilities for outcomes.

I'm nearly at the point of sending my Evolve back to Steve. I bought it after reading many threads here, I was curious how it might open a few more sexual doors with my GF. We already have a great relationship, I just thought it could be interesting to see what effect there might be. So far I'd have to say NADA. I've worn it out and about a few times as well, Always just one spray in the upper chest/neck area, and I can't say I've observed anything that would indicate any effect whatsoever. I received a sample of Taboo which on the first occasion I wore it it seemed "possible" that I was seeing... exaggerated .. friendliness from women, but it may have just been the setting/occasion. But I'm not trying to pick up girls, I'm trying to explore the sexual effects of mones with my GF,, so I'm not sure Taboo would be what I'm looking for.
03-18-2014 11:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-18-2014 12:16 PM

I have become a fan of EvolveXS (especially the oil - unscented) since the first day I used it... I have used it as a standalone or combined with others and it works in any way for me.

I agree with you that we should try only 1 product at a time, but which is the perfect all around productKing? I use pheromones for 20+ years...... With so many companies out there, it is difficult to pick the ideal productHelp & also those companies produce many products so for the marketing purposes they would try to convince us to use productA for sex, productB for friendship, productC for energy, productD for promotion at work etc.....

Then again is that product suitable to your body chemistry? What works for me may be useless for you.
Until now I think that the standalone products that worked for me are: EvolveXS(oil - unscented) , LIIK v.2 (unscented), and Orion P6 MEGA (most of you don't even know this jewelSun bespectacled).

TY
03-18-2014 12:16 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-18-2014 12:47 PM

(03-18-2014 11:00 AM)Jaromil Wrote:  I'm nearly at the point of sending my Evolve back to Steve. I bought it after reading many threads here, I was curious how it might open a few more sexual doors with my GF. We already have a great relationship, I just thought it could be interesting to see what effect there might be. So far I'd have to say NADA. I've worn it out and about a few times as well, Always just one spray in the upper chest/neck area, and I can't say I've observed anything that would indicate any effect whatsoever. I received a sample of Taboo which on the first occasion I wore it it seemed "possible" that I was seeing... exaggerated .. friendliness from women, but it may have just been the setting/occasion. But I'm not trying to pick up girls, I'm trying to explore the sexual effects of mones with my GF,, so I'm not sure Taboo would be what I'm looking for.

No results with Evolve? I find that hard to believe! But of course, chemistry and circumstance always plays a part...I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE! I would think the GF is the best subject for testing, as I have and ended up having the best sex with it on...beast in the bedroom!
With evolve and my GF, the sex is intense...the orgasm? IMMENSE!

But I understand, like many, some just don't get the results with certain products! Am I just lucky? Anyone

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-18-2014 12:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I am a BELIEVER in EVOLVEXS again >>BUT...<< dsouza 37 10,908 07-30-2013 4:12 PM
Last Post: dsouza