Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Evolve
05-17-2012 1:54 PM

You could always have DHL as an option even if it's $30 bucks, it's up to the buyer if they want to pay it or not. You shouldn't eat any postage costs tho. Even if it's $16 bucks, you're just eating up your own profits.

Anywho we'll see if it shows up. I ordered from liquid alchemy and that was from hawaii I think. Took a month to get. all comes down to how long the hold it at customs. I'm sure small vials of liquid coming into Canada via snail mail prob have their heads scratching haha.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

You could always have DHL as an option even if it's $30 bucks, it's up to the buyer if they want to pay it or not. You shouldn't eat any postage costs tho. Even if it's $16 bucks, you're just eating up your own profits.

Anywho we'll see if it shows up. I ordered from liquid alchemy and that was from hawaii I think. Took a month to get. all comes down to how long the hold it at customs. I'm sure small vials of liquid coming into Canada via snail mail prob have their heads scratching haha.
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

05-18-2012 10:20 AM

(05-17-2012 1:54 PM)Gotchaz Wrote:  You could always have DHL as an option even if it's $30 bucks, it's up to the buyer if they want to pay it or not. You shouldn't eat any postage costs tho. Even if it's $16 bucks, you're just eating up your own profits.

Hurray they showed up today! Look forward to trying them out. There was a tiny bit of leakage but nothing to become alarmed about. Thanks for the bonus Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2012 10:23 AM by Gotchaz.)
05-18-2012 10:20 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

05-19-2012 2:40 PM

Okay so for my first report on Evolve.

1 spray to the forearms.
Self effect: Pretty laid back, give me a bit of an antsy feeling like I want to go for a run or go mingle. I covered it up with Armani code. You can tell the mones are strong. It's a clean smell tho doesn't smell bad. Doesn't give me the teeth clenching, aggressive vibe like I get with A314 when I first put that on.

So first encounter, had to go food shopping. I intentionally got close to people lol just ta see. I noticed it was hard to get eye contact. Some of the girls there would look at me quickly and then look down. That's a good sign, since down means interest, straight ahead means unsure and up means you have no chance. As I stood in line I made a point of getting close to the girl ahead of me, she got pretty flustered and kept brushing her hair back. The weird thing was the cashier which I see all the time saw me and as he was helping the girl in front of me made a point of stepping away. I mean he was 2 feet from his til. I don't know if he could smell the mones and thought I stank or was intimidated a bit. He usually chats to me, it's safeways policy to ask if you need a hand and say thanks while giving you your receipt. He did neither he even asked if I wanted my receipt. Weird.

Anywho so after that I decided I'm gonna get some Vitamin D and go for a quick tan. I have a local place I like to pop into from time to time. I like to get a base since I'm Irish and like to prevent getting burnt during summer. So I get there and I see Andrea a really cute girl who has been working there for years. So we started chatting and she's telling me how's she's been. I have to admit I've always been a bit shy around her. Today tho I engaged and it was really friendly and fun and I wasn't nervous at all. Got big smiles and then she did something she's never done before, she gave me a free tan! Bonus!! She's never done that since I've known her.

So after that I had to go to the Liquor store got some good Soccer and Hockey games on today. I get in line and a guy beside me all of a sudden starts talking to me about Soccer and asking if I've watched the first half I said NO don't tell me the score. He pats me on my shoulder like we're buddies and says "Don't worry mate I would never do that to ya" we both laughed. The guy was huge I doubt I intimidated him haha

I got to the cashier and she was cute and young, not super cute but average. She saw me in line looked at me quick and looked down. Then when I got to her she said hi and kept brushing her hair back, kept looking down and blushing a bit.

That's all I have for now. It's certainly interesting stuff the effects are more apparent then other products I've used. I'll have to do some more testing, from what I can tell girls respond to it but looks like I'm going to have to engage more since it seems to give girls a strong sensation which may be confusing and not know what is going on or what to do about it so they get flustered or shy. So far I love it Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:43 PM by Gotchaz.)
05-19-2012 2:40 PM
Thanks given by 2000GT, SteveO, extraballislit, shadowknight, eyeofra, 20 Franc, as33156
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 80 posts

05-19-2012 8:10 PM

Had a ton of errands to run today, thought why not do it with a blast of evolve?
Here is what went down - 1 spray.
Went to Fed Ex to pick up packages (2). Lady (late 20's) brought me 1 correct one and one not correct. She apologized and returned with - another incorrect package. She apologized again and returned with correct item. She went to scan both boxes and dropped her scanner saying she did not know what was the matter with her today.
Went to office supply store to get printer ink. Lady (mid-30's attractive) helped me to find the right colors - blue and black for my printer then rang me up. In doing so, she dropped one box of ink twice, the scanner once and then asked me if i need help getting it out to the car. I raised the bag up and told her that I think i could manage. She laughed and said "of course what is the matter with me today?"
I get home and what do ya know....she grabbed me two black inks instead of 1 black,1/blue. I head back over, she profusely apologizes, gets me the right one and when she scans that out at the register....drops the scanner on the floor again.
WTF?
Maybe someone was wearing Evolve at JP Morgan's London CDS trading desk last week?
Evolve at least today crossed some wires. May have to try it at poker.
05-19-2012 8:10 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, as33156
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

05-19-2012 11:33 PM

(05-19-2012 8:10 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  Had a ton of errands to run today, thought why not do it with a blast of evolve?
Here is what went down - 1 spray.
Went to Fed Ex to pick up packages (2). Lady (late 20's) brought me 1 correct one and one not correct. She apologized and returned with - another incorrect package. She apologized again and returned with correct item. She went to scan both boxes and dropped her scanner saying she did not know what was the matter with her today.
Went to office supply store to get printer ink. Lady (mid-30's attractive) helped me to find the right colors - blue and black for my printer then rang me up. In doing so, she dropped one box of ink twice, the scanner once and then asked me if i need help getting it out to the car. I raised the bag up and told her that I think i could manage. She laughed and said "of course what is the matter with me today?"
I get home and what do ya know....she grabbed me two black inks instead of 1 black,1/blue. I head back over, she profusely apologizes, gets me the right one and when she scans that out at the register....drops the scanner on the floor again.
WTF?
Maybe someone was wearing Evolve at JP Morgan's London CDS trading desk last week?

Sounds like these women were flustered in your presence.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
05-19-2012 11:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
24 thanks in 15 posts

05-23-2012 11:47 AM

(05-19-2012 8:10 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  drops the scanner on the floor again.
WTF?

ICM, clutzy women version xD
05-23-2012 11:47 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra, SteveO, as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web