Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 501 posts

Evolve
04-22-2012 9:18 PM

First off, Thank you SteveO!

I could smell the pheromones when I opened the ziplock bag containing my sample. It has the strongest pheromonal odor of anything in my tool-belt yet! SWEET! I KNOW there's a hefty dose in this bad-boy, I can smell it.

I've worn Evolve two times, one spray each time. I havn't noticed any self effects, but that is pretty typical for me (unless I wipe something under my nose). I need to keep wearing Evolve to really understand it. But I have a few impressions and one good hit LOL. Time, and some testing, will tell hehe.

I think Evolve pissed off a girl I work with (age 28). Everything was normal, but she turned seriously grumpy. Oddly it wasn't directed at me though, she was just generally grumpy.

I've noticed some extended eye contact from women 30+

One cougar chatted me up while I was at work. I was in a storage room on the ground floor about 6' by 10' and jam packed with stuff so it feels tiny. I had been working in there a while and the room was filled with my phero-cloud. A women about 45 came to the door way and asked for assistance finding the ampitheatre. So I gave her directions. She lit up a Virginia Slim and started a conversation. Hit!

Also, I was told "you STINK" by a friend about 30 minutes after applying Evolve. It was covered with Burberry summer, four sprays. I think I will cover it with something a bit more powerful next time, maybe Dirty English.

Evolve. . . I don't fully understand it yet and I want to test it more. I can't wait to try it in better testing grounds. Summer is hereBeach so I'll have to wear this pimp juice to some partys and report back Laugh1 I will keep testing. Scout: I just wanted to start this thread before I forgot anything, I've misplaced my pocket hit journal somewhere. . .

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-22-2012 9:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, shadowknight, Injektilo, CanadianGuy45, as33156, Pheroman, thundr
Login or register to remove all advertising

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1154 thanks in 449 posts

RE: Evolve
05-11-2012 8:13 PM

Damn it. I like to wear Burberry Summer, as well as similar products. Joop, maybe for me (or you).

P.S. I remember reading where you smelled like 'piss' before, what's up with that?

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
05-11-2012 8:13 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

05-14-2012 9:10 PM

Steve, I have to apologize for not using the free sample of Ascend the way you intended users to. I'm sorry, but the man downstairs forced me to wear it with a spray of evolve since I was in need of some action and the combo had so much hype behind it. So I guess this review shouldn't be in the evolve only section, but I still wanted to share my thoughts on this.
I wore:
the whole sample of Ascend (3 drops) on the side of my neck
1 spray of Evolve for men
Covered with CH 212

Was the hype well deserved or was it just hype? Well I'm going to have to say that this combo did not work well for me....it worked AMAZINGLY WELL!

Self Effects: I felt incredily confident the whole night, I felt like the man. I felt in charge without being bossy and not a single bit of self doubt came to my mind the entire night. I definitely got the alpha self effects from ascend, but let me tell you one thing, this blend is SMOOTH. It is a monster, but such a smooth monster. I can't say more until I try it again, but if it prooves to be consistant I can tell you that I have found my choice of Alpha product. Evolve probably also had a lot to do with how I felt so I can't wait to combine these two again.

Effects on others:
Well first, everyone was friendly. With 20 mcgs of -none on I was almost expecting to attract a fight (I've never been able to wear a lot of -none without having guys want to fight me), but guys were also incredibly friendly all night! This alone blew me away.
I got looks, smiles, stares, you name it all night from girls (well towards the end they had a reason to be staring lol) all night. I talked to a few girls I had never met and they all seemed fascinated by me. I caught so many girls I would pass by looking at me and then looking at each other and smiling or giggling which other times would make me feel a bit self conscious, but there was no doubt that night that it was because they were attracted.
By the end of the night I had kissed closed two girls on the dance floor and girls around me couldn't stop smiling at me even as I just finished kissing one of them.
Evolve is dangerous I tell you and if you mix it with Ascend and a club where the alcohol flows it is unreal. This I got from wearing this combo once, I can't wait to wear it again.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 9:11 PM by misfit101.)
05-14-2012 9:10 PM
Thanks given by 2000GT, shadowknight, SteveO, eyeofra, idontknow, as33156, 20 Franc
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

05-15-2012 4:41 PM

Can't wait to try it, I ordered it 2 weeks ago, nothing shown up yet. Maybe it's so good it got seized at the border. Heat
05-15-2012 4:41 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 501 posts

05-15-2012 5:20 PM

I've been wearing Evolve and taking notes. One spray only. Covered with Dirty English. Sorry, I just haven't got around to reporting untill now. . .

So, basically. . . It kicks ass. It's been getting me hugs, KINO and attention from the ladies. It seems to work better for me with the cougars than girls my age. A latina girl I know really likes it,(23) but a Caucasian girl I know not so much(24) . But then again, she's never liked me much anyway so that might not be due to Evolve. . .This one lass about 39 YO has been KINO'ing me HARD since I first started wearing Evolve around her. Anytime she walks past me or behind me she will reach out and touch my arm, shoulder or back. The things she says to me are flirty and have sexual undertones too.

In my humble opinion, it kicks ass! Sure turns me into Cougar bait, that's for sure. Girl devil

AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-15-2012 5:20 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, Gotchaz, Pheroman, thundr, as33156, 20 Franc

Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

05-15-2012 6:46 PM

Do you wear it at work? and do you wear it solo or do you mix it with any other mones?
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 6:47 PM by Gotchaz.)
05-15-2012 6:46 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 501 posts

05-15-2012 8:11 PM

Yea, solo to work. LOL prolly not an appropriate mix for work, but it's working for me Yes

05-15-2012 8:11 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

05-16-2012 7:41 AM

(05-15-2012 4:41 PM)Gotchaz Wrote:  Can't wait to try it, I ordered it 2 weeks ago, nothing shown up yet. Maybe it's so good it got seized at the border. Heat

I'm really considering adding DHL as an option. Second International package this week that seems to have gone missing. I know the USPS is slow and personally if they go out of business it would be okay with me. They have the worst tracking and customer service. They don't even offer insurance!

I'll give DHL a call and see what I can arrange, but I doubt it would be very cost-efficient.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
05-16-2012 7:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra, JohnnyHard, as33156
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
40 thanks in 15 posts

05-16-2012 8:24 AM

Yeah AD uses DHL as well I get stuff to Canada in a day or two. They are fast that's for sure. I know I couldn't send some mones to the U.S they said it was considered dangerous goods, I told them it was perfume. They said it's restricted cause it could be flamable. Maybe that's why AD uses a courier. Shrug, I'm sure it will show up somewhere at some point lol
05-16-2012 8:24 AM

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

05-16-2012 9:02 PM

(05-16-2012 8:24 AM)Gotchaz Wrote:  Yeah AD uses DHL as well I get stuff to Canada in a day or two. They are fast that's for sure. I know I couldn't send some mones to the U.S they said it was considered dangerous goods, I told them it was perfume. They said it's restricted cause it could be flamable. Maybe that's why AD uses a courier. Shrug, I'm sure it will show up somewhere at some point lol

Yeah the HUGE difference is that AD gets bulk pricing since they ship so much. A DHL package to Canada would cost $30 for us normal folk. Right now I'm only charging $6 for international even though its costing me $16.95. I couldn't eat the $30 (and again that's just to our neighbor to the north. Imagine the cost to Europe...).

You can't tell DHL, FedEx or even the USPS you are shipping perfume. The alcohol content can ignite under the pressure changes and bring down a plane. That wouldn't be cool at all.

Most companies ignore the dangers of sending the alcohol content and just don't give a crap. The whole I'm more ethical than your company is nonsense when it comes to them making money. I specifically went to the USPS with the full list of ingredients and all the MSDS. I checked on liquid size limits (120 mL), how they have to be wrapped (each in a sealable plastic containers capable of holding all the liquid if they leak, and declared as liquid in the US. Its a lot to follow but hey, if you get caught shipping undeclared flammables its big-time trouble. I couldn't imagine having a plane crash because just to make a profit. While most likely, unlikely, it could still happen and its so easy to take the necessary precautions.

The alcohol content in everything I sell is well below the legal threshold so I am good to go that way. Technically FedEx wont ship ANYTHING by air that is liquid from what I understand.

So yeah I totally agree that USPS is a cheap option but their customer service is garbage. I had a call with them for an international package that has gone missing. The guy told me sorry nothing I can do. I told him I paid for insurance and he said file a claim and they will look into it but it can take 120 days. So yeah with that type of service if they do go out of business I wouldn't mind, but right now I'm to small of an operation. I'm kind of at a loss right now, but I assure you I'm looking at all the optionsSmile.

Sorry about the rant, but its been a long day.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
05-16-2012 9:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, 20 Franc, Six

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web