Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
519 thanks in 168 posts

Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense
04-27-2012 3:52 PM

I've taken the pre-release out for a spin twice now to the bar and wanted to comment on my initial notes and impressions. Using 1 spray on each occasion.

When first applying and for about 3 hours onwards my nose feels electric. Almost like the exotic feel I used to get with P95 but much more intense. Its as if you have become fuller in feeling, all encompassing, solid.

My thoughts and presence feel very deep and centered enhancing the fluidity of my conversations. Balancing the sexuality and undertones that I'm exuding. My words command attention but without being intimidating. Invoking curiosity from those around me. I feel like Dos XX Beer commercials 'Most Interesting Man'. To have that in a bottle I understand Steves concerns in releasing this. Acute

I don't think I've made a mix or used someones product that is this intense. The next day after using and 3 showers later and women are still commenting that they can smell whatever I was wearing last night lol. I need to enhance my bathing routine due to this. Beach

More to come...
04-27-2012 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, 2000GT, Pagodeiro, SteveO, dbot, as33156, shadowknight, MangoEruption, extraballislit, idontknow, JohnnyHard, bored4life, Mars82
Login or register to remove all advertising

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 113
Thanks received:
89 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense
04-27-2012 4:00 PM

*wants* Good report dood. It definitely has that signature style that I've come to know with Steve's products Smile

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive
04-27-2012 4:00 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
shadowjc
Getting Comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 14 posts

04-27-2012 4:56 PM

I just got my pre-release evolve and cohesion this afternoon (thanks Steve!). I used one spray of evolve on one side of neck and one spray of cohesion on the other side. This is my first time using mones, so this will be an interesting night. I opened the sprayer bottle for evolve and took a whiff of it and I was expecting smell of sweat and urine or any kind of odor (because a lot of guys say that about strong alpha mones), but it actually doesn't smell bad or anything potent. Unless I'm the type that just doesn't notice the mones smell. Now I'm wondering if I should use two sprays of each product now. But for now, I'll just start with 1 spray for each.

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Certo, Corporativo (Sample), FB Glace (Silicone)

HAX: Wingman Black Label, X22

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae (Sample), Nude Alpha (Sample), Wolf

Love Scent: NPA

MassageXS: Ascend (Sample), Cohesion, Evolve

Molecule(s): Androstadienone (10mcg/spray)
04-27-2012 4:56 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1366 thanks in 502 posts

04-27-2012 5:37 PM

Good report Twisted, I can smell the 'mones from Evolve the next day too . . . Whatever SteveO was hinting at for extended diffusion certainly works.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-27-2012 5:37 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11487
Thanks received:
8077 thanks in 2676 posts

04-27-2012 6:21 PM

So looking forward to unleashing these babies in my local watering holes. Great post! Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012 6:22 PM by as33156.)
04-27-2012 6:21 PM

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 510 posts

04-28-2012 8:23 AM

(04-27-2012 3:52 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  I've taken the pre-release out for a spin twice now to the bar and wanted to comment on my initial notes and impressions. Using 1 spray on each occasion.

When first applying and for about 3 hours onwards my nose feels electric. Almost like the exotic feel I used to get with P95 but much more intense. Its as if you have become fuller in feeling, all encompassing, solid.

My thoughts and presence feel very deep and centered enhancing the fluidity of my conversations. Balancing the sexuality and undertones that I'm exuding. My words command attention but without being intimidating. Invoking curiosity from those around me. I feel like Dos XX Beer commercials 'Most Interesting Man'. To have that in a bottle I understand Steves concerns in releasing this. Acute

I don't think I've made a mix or used someones product that is this intense. The next day after using and 3 showers later and women are still commenting that they can smell whatever I was wearing last night lol. I need to enhance my bathing routine due to this. Beach

More to come...
It definitely packs a punch and the slow diffuse, even at one spray, can last 12 hours with residue the next day. I've been washing it off at night, if I'm alone, so my sheets don't stink. A little soap and water goes a long way to keep skin clear and smelling freshSmile.

Looking forward to your reportsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
04-28-2012 8:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, TwistedOstrich
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 42 posts

04-29-2012 9:09 PM

Anyone know how to get it? Seems out of stock Dash1
04-29-2012 9:09 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 510 posts

04-29-2012 10:28 PM

Technical difficulties with the site.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
04-29-2012 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 21 posts

04-30-2012 12:21 AM

I gave it a go this weekend not bad at all!!

Out drinking

Well first night a few eyes could not stop looking, I say for me. Also before end of the night a drunk girl,Hot! Took my beer at first, than shared it. Told me she was a bikini model for 5 years. I did not ask her anything but her Name and got asked a lot about me. Strong NOLS in the mix? Also Guys do not no how to act around or to pick up a smoking hot girl. Ruined what we had going. Will be seeing her again for sure.

Tonight this one girl I talked too before could not stop stroking her hair. Very fast and never seen that before with anyone. At first she could not look at me, but a for second, but later it was dead in the eyes. Too bad I had to leave before things heated up more!

Not bad SteveO!

Glad I have time to play again with mones. No more 70+ hour work weeks. Look out!
I gave it a go this weekend not bad at all!!

Out drinking

Well first night a few eyes could not stop looking, I say for me. Also before end of the night a drunk girl,Hot! Took my beer at first, than shared it. Told me she was a bikini model for 5 years. I did not ask her anything but her Name and got asked a lot about me. Strong NOLS in the mix? Also Guys do not no how to act around or to pick up a smoking hot girl. Ruined what we had going. Will be seeing her again for sure.

Tonight this one girl I talked too before could not stop stroking her hair. Very fast and never seen that before with anyone. At first she could not look at me, but a for second, but later it was dead in the eyes. Too bad I had to leave before things heated up more!

Not bad SteveO!

Glad I have time to play again with mones. No more 70+ hour work weeks. Look out!
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 12:21 AM by Tfrankz.)
04-30-2012 12:21 AM
Thanks given by as33156, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, SteveO

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 510 posts

04-30-2012 8:46 AM

(04-29-2012 9:09 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Anyone know how to get it? Seems out of stock Dash1

Technical difficulties have been resolved. Its availableSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

04-30-2012 8:46 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web