Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 208
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 168 posts

Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense
04-27-2012 3:52 PM

I've taken the pre-release out for a spin twice now to the bar and wanted to comment on my initial notes and impressions. Using 1 spray on each occasion.

When first applying and for about 3 hours onwards my nose feels electric. Almost like the exotic feel I used to get with P95 but much more intense. Its as if you have become fuller in feeling, all encompassing, solid.

My thoughts and presence feel very deep and centered enhancing the fluidity of my conversations. Balancing the sexuality and undertones that I'm exuding. My words command attention but without being intimidating. Invoking curiosity from those around me. I feel like Dos XX Beer commercials 'Most Interesting Man'. To have that in a bottle I understand Steves concerns in releasing this. Acute

I don't think I've made a mix or used someones product that is this intense. The next day after using and 3 showers later and women are still commenting that they can smell whatever I was wearing last night lol. I need to enhance my bathing routine due to this. Beach

More to come...
04-27-2012 3:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, 2000GT, Pagodeiro, SteveO, dbot, as33156, shadowknight, MangoEruption, extraballislit, idontknow, JohnnyHard, bored4life, Mars82
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Evolve ICM 3.0 Pre-Release - Intense - TwistedOstrich - 04-27-2012 3:52 PM
Question for Steve? - kmacc45 - 08-04-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Question for Steve? - SteveO - 08-04-2012, 12:11 PM