Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 143 posts

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports
04-23-2012 1:27 PM

(04-21-2012 9:25 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Ink,

damn out of reps man. Great testing. You guys are making my wish list grow at warp speed. Could this single brew be better then my falling in love combo (NA,Androstadienone ,glacé) ?

I'm always looking for that one stop shop pheromone product. I can only imagine what a few sprays of FB glacé added in addition to ICM 3.0 would do. You may get turned into a sex slave of hers. Which i don't think you would mind.

You are actually one of my favorite posters on the forum. You dont post much but when you do it's very informative.

Damn, as3. Hearing that from you, I'm really flattered. I actually pay attention to the ratio between my thanks and number of posts and try to keep that ratio around 2:1. I guess I just don't see the point of writing a post unless I have something to contribute to the topic at hand. I definitely don't have a problem with other people doing so, but if I try it myself, I end up just wondering what I'm contributing and don't actually submit it.

And you're right; I wouldn't mind. ;)
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 1:27 PM by Injektilo.)
04-23-2012 1:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, as33156, Cman888, clide7
Login or register to remove all advertising

Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
439 thanks in 143 posts

05-04-2012 1:19 PM

Application:
1 spray Evolve
Covered with Comme des Garcons "Original"

Results:

Skip to below the horizontal line if you don't feel like reading personal history and personality details. These things are relevant to me, so I include them, but you may not find them as important.

I sprayed this on after one of my female friends/old flames called and asked if I'd like to catch a quick dinner with her. Final exams are rapidly approaching, and she was just looking for a break and a bit of company. I've dated this girl, who I'll refer to as JW, while in high school, but distance made things difficult and we broke up after a few months. Later, we ended up going to the same university, JW a year below me, and got involved again, this time both sexually and romantically, but I called things off because of another relationship. Since then, we've had a few tense encounters and have hooked up a few times, but after the events I've referred to in recent posts that led to a sort of temporary exile from my social circle, she's been more cautious around me. This is probably a good thing, as we both have had problems in the past with commitment, fidelity, and not just giving into spur-of-the-moment desires. This is something I've been hard at work on for the past six months.

So, I met JW for dinner and she seemed to be in a strange mood. She has a very dynamic personality, which sometimes manifests in an almost bipolar manner; however, instead of cycling between obvious depression and mania, she shifts between extreme dedication to her work--where she barely speaks to anyone and just holes up in a classroom studying and working, dresses conservatively, wears her hair up--and a significantly more carefree outlook--during which she gets into brief, fiery relationships, drinks often and does hallucinogens, and seems overall very excited about life. This night, she seemed to be transitioning from the latter to the former. I met her outside, we went into the cafeteria, grabbed a table and food, and started talking.

________________________________________​​_____________________

Initially, she seemed as if her mind was in a different place. However, over the course of dinner, she began to interact with me more and more, as if drawn in. She was laughing at everything I had to say, making a point of keeping up with me intellectually and trying to impress and amuse. At one point, she force-fed me cereal. She originally said that she had work to do after we ate, but once we were out of the cafeteria, she asked what I was up to and if I would like company. I said that I certainly wouldn't turn down good conversation, and we sat to have a cigarette before heading to my dorm. Her demeanor changed suddenly. She spoke softly, recounting mundane details of a party she had been to the night before in a way that spoke of their importance to her.

We went to my dorm and she collapsed on my bed while I sat in a chair. We continued our conversation, and eventually I told her to scoot and climbed onto the bed with her. She immediately put her head on my shoulder and started running her fingers over my arm. After a while, she turned toward me and wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my neck and just looking into my eyes while talking to me. This was serious eye contact, not "I want to fuck you" eyes, but "I love and adore you" eyes. Eventually, she sort of pulled back as if she had woken from a trance and said that I should go get my laundry out of the dryers while it was still warm so that it wouldn't be wrinkled. This was most likely a defense mechanism and an excuse to distance herself for a moment. However, it was still a little damp, so I set it to dry again.

We went back to my room and this time I got on the bed while she sat in the chair. She kept making motions like she was thinking about leaving, but didn't seem to be able to make herself. She put her purse on her lap, retied her shoes, and so on. After a while, she simply gave up and climbed back onto the bed with me. This time, she pulled the covers over us and started stroking my face and running her fingers through my hair. Once she pulled the blanket over our faces, the growing tension, in addition to the Evolve and increased dispersion from trapped heat and pheromones, broke through whatever she was holding back. We started kissing, lightly at first, but with growing intensity, until she had her legs wrapped around mine and was grinding her hips against me. Suddenly, she pulled back, pupils highly dilated, and said that she needed to go. I asked why and she said she shouldn't be doing this and that she had work to do. (Once again, defense mechanism, and she may be involved with someone else) Neither her eyes nor her body language indicated that she wanted to leave, and before she left, I pressed her against the bed and playfully chastised her for leaving me in such a state. Her body language here was submissive, and I'm almost certain that what she actually wanted was for me to throw her down on the bed and take her, essentially dissolving the "choice" she was making and expunging her from responsibility, but I decided that now was not the time, so we went outside for another cigarette and a further conversation before saying goodnight.

Summary:
As usual, steadily increasing attraction and kino from female target.
Seemed to strongly rekindle emotional desire/connection in target with history. I wish I could confirm this with other subjects, but it would be a bit cruel going around and potentially making girls who are "over me" fall for me again. I mean, I could probably do that without pheromones, but the speed and intensity of this was actually rather unexpected. Perhaps another time.

Also, I just ordered a bottle of Cohesion from Steve, so perhaps I'll have a chance to pair them in the near future.
05-04-2012 1:19 PM
Thanks given by as33156, paradigmshift, shadowjc, SteveO, shadowknight, Pheroman, idontknow, 20 Franc, clide7
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11163
Thanks received:
7610 thanks in 2579 posts

05-04-2012 1:44 PM

Damn I out of reps for now. Great testing Ink!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 1:47 PM by as33156.)
05-04-2012 1:44 PM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks received:
439 thanks in 143 posts

05-20-2012 9:12 PM

Application:
3 sprays Corporativo
1.5 sprays Evolve
Covered with Montale "Dark Aoud"

Results:
Headed to my new favorite coffee shop to read some Salinger and relax. The guy working used to work at a 24-hour diner my friends and I frequent when I'm in town to hang out and get our midnight fix of slightly burnt coffee. I started chatting with him and said that I remembered him from the diner. He laughed and said that he thought he recognized me. I ordered some coffee, then noticed he was reading a book from Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series (damn thick, damn good fantasy) that I remembered reading in middle school or high school and brought it up. He was immediately interested and told me that Robert Jordan had actually died, but that there was one more book in the series that was being written based off of the author's notes on it. I made a connection to Douglas Adams asking someone to write a sequel to his "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series because he ended on a rather dismal note (Spoiler: Everyone dies and there is no more Earth) due to learning that he was dying of terminal cancer. With my coffee now prepared, he went to ring me up, then said not to worry about it and smiled.

I sat down and read for a while. After a few minutes, he came by and asked if I needed anything else and if I had seen the menu, so I thanked him, ordered a cup of soup, and continued reading. After an hour or so, I headed in to get another cup of coffee, but noticed a chess set sitting on the bar. I asked the barista if he would like to play a game, then proceeded to beat him. He pointed me towards another guy, saying that I should play him if I had a chance as well. He then gave me my next coffee and the soup free, so I gave him a nice tip.

Summary:
This combo garnered quite a bit of respect, but without intimidation. The guy is both bigger and older than me, and obviously quite intelligent, but he was extremely friendly and I had coffee and lunch without being required to pay a dime.

Also, I rock coffee shops. For some reason, this has pretty much always been the case. Baristas at nicer local coffee shops are usually fairly interesting people. Engage them, challenge their knowledge without being overbearing, ask them about what they're reading or what music is playing or anything actually interesting. A lot of people come in, order their coffee, and leave without saying much, a sad state of affairs I feel is brought about by the general atmosphere of most Starbucks (clean, professional, and without much personality or opportunity to engage in conversation.) These are intelligent people standing around all day, getting bored. Give them something to think about and enjoy and they will thank you. You will (A) make awesome new friends, and (B) get free stuff.

Injektilo out.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 9:12 PM by Injektilo.)
05-20-2012 9:12 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, Pheroman, as33156, 20 Franc, clide7, psylocybin

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web