Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Est
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Est
10-23-2011 10:14 AM

I wanted to start a discussion with everybody. Let me preface that I'm not in the "est is only for women" camp anymore. Female AND male fetuses make it, so it can't be a gender exclusive 'mone. I've just had some wonkey experiences with est. Firstly, my SO does not respond positively to it, unless he's wearing it or I'm wearing the teensiest amount of it. I've tried est heavy blends with mechanics & the car rental guy, but those experiences did not go the way I thought they would. It made them EXTREMELY pushy with services 'for my own good'. I like est in social situations, but I've found it to be a bit much in situations where I need to have the upper hand.
10-23-2011 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

RE: Estratetraenol
10-23-2011 11:07 AM

I have similar experiences with EST heavy blends. I feel good, esp. with Lace (Alpha Androstenol and EST), just happy and soft. BF does not respond positively. He wasn't particularly nicer to me during my pregnancies either so that fits. Haven't ever noticed anyone being nicer to me while wearing it. May need to test at higher doses.
10-23-2011 11:07 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

10-23-2011 1:25 PM

Women & men (mostly) are nicer to me, but it made the mechanic act really pushy about me getting my radiator flushed. The fluid was black, but still if I chose not to do it, it really wasn't any of his business. It was teh same with teh car rental guy & the rental insurance. It really wasn't his business if I didn't want that insurance. Idk, they seriously went into dad mode on me. Next I'm using Leather, lol.
10-23-2011 1:25 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

10-23-2011 1:32 PM

(10-23-2011 1:25 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Women & men (mostly) are nicer to me, but it made the mechanic act really pushy about me getting my radiator flushed. The fluid was black, but still if I chose not to do it, it really wasn't any of his business. It was teh same with teh car rental guy & the rental insurance. It really wasn't his business if I didn't want that insurance. Idk, they seriously went into dad mode on me. Next I'm using Leather, lol.

Just give me their names beccah!

Seriously though, it looks like est on a girl gives off a "not knowing what she is doing" kind of vibe? OR she is easily pushed?

Non of that is you so I think a a couple of squirts of NONE is in session. Big Grin
10-23-2011 1:32 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Est
10-23-2011 7:14 PM

For guys at least, estratetraenol makes us feel euphoric at first. When guys are exposed to a high concentration of estratetraenol and low dose of copulins for several minutes, many men report becoming somewhat aroused...

^^___ this is from the test crowds I've used to develop and tweak our formulas. I feel the same way when working with -est... I love the stuff...

It's the ultimate femme pheromone.

Have yet to try analogues such as methoxyestratetraenol. May very well be better, may be worse. I'm not sure at this point.
10-23-2011 7:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

RE: Est
10-23-2011 9:40 PM

(10-23-2011 1:32 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Just give me their names beccah!

Seriously though, it looks like Estratetraenol on a girl gives off a "not knowing what she is doing" kind of vibe? OR she is easily pushed?

Non of that is you so I think a a couple of squirts of NONE is in session. Big Grin
I think this must be the case for me. I'm very petite @ 5 ft, & I definitely think that my stature & higher voice (while giving me a more youthful aura) may give ultra dominant men a subconscious need to, well, be dominant with me.
(10-23-2011 7:14 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  For guys at least, estratetraenol makes us feel euphoric at first. When guys are exposed to a high concentration of estratetraenol and low dose of copulins for several minutes, many men report becoming somewhat aroused...

^^___ this is from the test crowds I've used to develop and tweak our formulas. I feel the same way when working with -Estratetraenol... I love the stuff...

It's the ultimate femme pheromone.

Have yet to try analogues such as methoxyestratetraenol. May very well be better, may be worse. I'm not sure at this point.

I don't get negative reactions from SO with your blends. At worst he ignores SS4W, lol. Which is much better than him getting hostile Smile
10-23-2011 9:40 PM
BrittanyNI
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2011 11:16 AM

I have good luck with a 4-2-1 mix of Estratetraenol, beta Androstenol and alpha Androstenol. respectively.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2011 11:16 AM by BrittanyNI.)
10-25-2011 11:16 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

10-25-2011 4:43 PM

What results do you get from this blend Brittany?
10-25-2011 4:43 PM

Share This Thread