Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~
missjelly
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Rainbow ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~
12-29-2012 1:48 PM

bored at home, waiting for my friends to pick me up to go shopping. figured I write a review on Essence of Woman.
the bottle leaked when I got it and the envelope just STUNK. like cheese.

anyways, first time I used it was when I got invited to a friends xmas party. I put on say 5 drops and sprayed some perfume.
BAD MISTAKE.it turned out to be a FAMILY XMAS PARTY WITH KIDS...yikes...but they were friendly and I only knew my friend, and her boyfriend..so nothing much happened there. well, the host's cousin was around my age so he kept staring at me all the time when they were opening presents and he kept complimenting me.
but hey, not trying to sound all that, but I'm not a bad looking girl and I got all dressed up for the party so I don't know if it was the mones or not.

afterwards, my friend, her bf, his brother and cousin came to chill at my place. not much went on, we just played cards, watched tv etc. his brother had to leave early so that was it.

the cousin asked me some questions, just normal chatting. I think he figured we are very different people in terms of background etc. so we didn't click much.

test 2, a friend of a friend had to come to pick me up for dinner, because my friend couldn't make it.
he doesn't know me it was his first time seeing me in person.
he kept giving me crazy eye contact and stared at me a lot while driving and chatting with me. but then again, I don't know if he's just attracted to me or the mones. cuz I was dressed up for dinner, yes hair done, nails done everything big LOL
had a party to attend later that night.

next day he kept texting me and asking me what i'm doing and such. but i'm not interested in him at all. hmmmm...

now im waiting for my friends to come get me, so I put on some Essence of Woman again. but their plans changed, they'll be an hour or 2 late.

I'm wondering, how long does Essence of Woman effects last?? and does oil last longer than sprays in general but also take longer time to hit?

anyways, this shit smells man. it smells like butt crack. unwashed butt crack. now im just sitting here smelling like butt crack. awesome.

also, as a newbie, I find the mones make me really sleepy for some reason.

will report later on Essence of Woman . got lots of social events to go to tonight. woot woot
12-29-2012 1:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: ~~~~ Essence of Woman Review for beginner ~~~~
12-29-2012 2:03 PM

(12-29-2012 1:48 PM)missjelly Wrote:  bored at home, waiting for my friends to pick me up to go shopping. figured I write a review on Essence of Woman.
the bottle leaked when I got it and the envelope just STUNK. like cheese.

anyways, first time I used it was when I got invited to a friends xmas party. I put on say 5 drops and sprayed some perfume.
BAD MISTAKE.it turned out to be a FAMILY XMAS PARTY WITH KIDS...yikes...but they were friendly and I only knew my friend, and her boyfriend..so nothing much happened there. well, the host's cousin was around my age so he kept staring at me all the time when they were opening presents and he kept complimenting me.
but hey, not trying to sound all that, but I'm not a bad looking girl and I got all dressed up for the party so I don't know if it was the mones or not.

afterwards, my friend, her bf, his brother and cousin came to chill at my place. not much went on, we just played cards, watched tv etc. his brother had to leave early so that was it.

the cousin asked me some questions, just normal chatting. I think he figured we are very different people in terms of background etc. so we didn't click much.

test 2, a friend of a friend had to come to pick me up for dinner, because my friend couldn't make it.
he kept giving me crazy eye contact and stared at me a lot while driving and chatting with me. but then again, I don't know if he's just attracted to me or the mones. cuz I was dressed up for dinner, yes hair done, nails done everything big LOL
had a party to attend later that night.

next day he kept texting me and asking me what i'm doing and such. but i'm not interested in him at all. hmmmm...

now im waiting for my friends to come get me, so I put on some Essence of Woman again. but their plans changed, they'll be an hour or 2 late.

I'm wondering, how long does Essence of Woman effects last?? and does oil last longer than sprays in general but also take longer time to hit?

anyways, this shit smells man. it smells like butt crack. unwashed butt crack. now im just sitting here smelling like butt crack. awesome.

also, as a newbie, I find the mones make me really sleepy for some reason.

will report later on Essence of Woman . got lots of social events to go to tonight. woot woot

LMFAO! Just wait till summer hits and it smells like festering ass crack. Great review!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 2:04 PM by as33156.)
12-29-2012 2:03 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-29-2012 2:23 PM

(12-29-2012 1:48 PM)missjelly Wrote:  the host's cousin was around my age so he kept staring at me all the time when they were opening presents and he kept complimenting me.

he kept giving me crazy eye contact and stared at me a lot while driving and chatting with me. but then again, I don't know if he's just attracted to me or the mones.

It was you AND the mones!

Butt crack sideLol We may just have to change your username to that, whatya all think....missbuttcrack? Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-29-2012 2:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-29-2012 4:24 PM

LOL! Yup. Sounds like my 1st experimentations with Essence of Woman from LuvScent. It's in alcohol and the "aroma" just WINGS out into the universe with a vengeance.
I highly recommend LP OCCOs for future purchases...I'm still trying to use up my bottle of Essence of Woman , but like you said...Eck.

It DOES have staying power though, all day kind (8 hours or more unless you're sweating profusely and they get washed away). Don't get application spots wet...sometimes the aroma resurfaces Eek In case you apply to hands, when you wash them it may come as an unwelcome surprise.

mark - I will disown you if you call her that. That is an absolute Negative Girl devil

However we have all referred to straight Essence of Woman affectionately, at some point or other, as cheesy-buttcrack Laugh1

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 4:25 PM by NuTrix.)
12-29-2012 4:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-30-2012 6:38 PM

(12-29-2012 4:24 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  LOL! Yup. Sounds like my 1st experimentations with Essence of Woman from LuvScent. It's in alcohol and the "aroma" just WINGS out into the universe with a vengeance.
I highly recommend Love Potion OCCOs for future purchases...I'm still trying to use up my bottle of Essence of Woman , but like you said...Eck.

It DOES have staying power though, all day kind (8 hours or more unless you're sweating profusely and they get washed away). Don't get application spots wet...sometimes the aroma resurfaces Eek In case you apply to hands, when you wash them it may come as an unwelcome surprise.

mark - I will disown you if you call her that. That is an absolute Negative Girl devil

However we have all referred to straight Essence of Woman affectionately, at some point or other, as cheesy-buttcrack Laugh1

ok update, I used the Essence of Woman more at the mall today..its xmas/new year so malls are packed..not sure if im getting any hits.
im not really feeling much difference with and without the mones....SadSad
12-30-2012 6:38 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-31-2012 8:47 PM

(12-30-2012 6:38 PM)missjelly Wrote:  ok update, I used the Essence of Woman more at the mall today..its xmas/new year so malls are packed..not sure if im getting any hits.
im not really feeling much difference with and without the mones....SadSad

A mall is a pretty open environment and not always easy to see how cops are impacting others unless, say, you're maybe standing in a long line and notice you're getting extra attention from others in line with you as you've waited. It depends on the exposure that others have had and an open mall may not be the best of test grounds if you're constantly moving around. Did you notice anyone checking you out in the department stores while you shopped? A hit can be as simple as a double take or as much as something nice, like a compliment or an inquiry.

I haven't noticed any self effects from cops on their own...and I've loaded myself with them in my experimenting! I only notice their effect on others. I find that wearing blends in conjunction with cops to be more productive for me generally. Like a social plus cops. I guess that's mainly because I'm looking to create a certain atmosphere rather than just raise a fellas testosterone - not that that's all together awful Laugh1

Did you go to the mall with friends? Did you drive there together? I usually notice a change in people's behavior when they've been in my phero cloud in a car drive but most women don't seem effected by cops positively or negatively so if you were with girlfriends you may not have noticed anything special with them...hence why I wear blends ^-^

Don't give up yet! It's not going to have people doing anything they wouldn't likely normally do, it just gives a gentle push in that direction. Essence of Woman works best on the menfolk so find an environment (ie, coffee shop) where you and the majority of people around you can be stationary and let the Pheromones work. Heart

Happy experimenting!

12-31-2012 8:47 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-31-2012 9:00 PM

yeah a mall isn't the right place to test a product. To many people going in and out with their minds focused on during whatever. Only good testing subjects in the mall are the people working in the stores but you are only around them for a certain amount of time and cops isn't really going to knock guys over the head like a hammer. You would need heavy hitters and to lotter around some guys which would look kind of odd if a woman does this. Malls are more suited to the heavy hitting products that guys wear an even then it can be a crap shoot.

better luck at new years party. Go get'em tigeress

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2012 9:04 PM by as33156.)
12-31-2012 9:00 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-01-2013 3:36 PM

Essence of Woman is an awesome product that really works very well when a few drops are applied and allowed a decent 10-15 minute dry down before covering with a nice edp, each drop of Essence of Woman is best applied and then spread out lightly with a finger tip until it reaches maximum coverage area and then cover it after the appropriate dry down.

The Essence of Woman app does not have to be completely stifled by cover fragrance as this can be counter productive to the bleed through and diffusion of the Essence of Woman effects

Use a edp or a cover scent that normally works well and compliments your skin type, try experimenting with a few because i know that when you get it right then Essence of Woman has some very real and intoxicating attraction quality and believe me it is wonderful experience very alluring, mystical and also sexy.

Do take the time to experiment to get it right and you will always have a winner to call upon, there is nothing quite as intoxicating on a woman when the art of Essence of Woman application is mastered because this will not only turn heads but i can honestly say males will drool after you and women will respect you and little children will look up to you with wide eyes of appreciation because you are an absolute goddess mysterious beautiful and deep, those associating with you for the first time will never forget you.
Believe me Essence of Woman is worth working with Give heart

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-01-2013 3:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Zulmy17
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-08-2013 1:55 AM

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and I am new to the use of pheromones.
I have only pheromones Pure Romance: creams and oils.
I have also pheromones that are supposedly called Pure Instinct unisex, which as I read are not very powerful but the smell is delicious.
I decided to buy Essence of Woman and arrived today. The smell is too hard y not know how to use them.
According to and read in the forum should be covered with a sweet perfume. The sweetest scents that I have are: Fantasy by Britney Spears, Delicious Cotton Candy by Gale Hayman, Brown Sugar by Beuty Control and Hypnothic Poison by Christian Dior.
Which of these scents do you recommend to use as a cover for Essence of Woman?
And another question, what is macerated in oils?
And finally, how many drops do you recommend using?
The reality is that I bought with the intention of attracting a specific person and do not want to make mistakes.
Thanks in advance.
10-08-2013 1:55 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

10-08-2013 6:32 AM

(10-08-2013 1:55 AM)Zulmy17 Wrote:  Fantasy by Britney Spears, Delicious Cotton Candy by Gale Hayman, Brown Sugar by Beuty Control and Hypnothic Poison by Christian Dior.
Which of these scents do you recommend to use as a cover for Essence of Woman?
And another question, what is macerated in oils?
And finally, how many drops do you recommend using?

"Macerated in oils" is when you take fresh plants, herbs or flowers and steep them in an oil (vegetable oil, unscented almond oil etc.) for a certain period of time to create a perfumed or "scented" oil.

If you are using straight up Essence of Woman , 2 drops will be more than sufficient. Seriously. At your belly button would be fine. Wait 20 minutes - make sure those drops are DRY and then use any of the above mentioned scents. The heat from that part of your body will naturally diffuse the cops. Smile

10-08-2013 6:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 1,954 10-08-2013 6:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Got my Essence of Woman today... khandikhane1 1 2,340 04-09-2012 5:36 PM
Last Post: khandikhane1