Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson!
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

RE: Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson!
01-11-2012 12:38 PM

(01-10-2012 6:26 PM)crowdgather Wrote:  Your points are valid. We are going to be running multiple campaigns with Adrianne...some with her spraying herself and some where she helps out a loveless dude. It is very difficult to use one person to market to both sexes, but we are trying to do what we can with our limited budget Smile

Here is an example of something that we are distributing purely via social media http://www.erox.com/comics In this campaign we show that Erox promotes social interaction for all. Again, we have lofty goals and we will try to do the best we can. We are happy if women buy Erox from this first push because we know that it will work for them too!

I saw that on Twitter already, hehe. I have to say that I find her to be a great fit for an Erox marketing campaign! I also love the comics. I think it's great that you have not excluded anybody in your marketing campaign. Whether straight/gay/in between, EVERYONE deserves love Heart
I wish you lots of success with this marketing push, Crowdgather Smile
01-11-2012 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson! - Beccah - 01-11-2012 12:38 PM