Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erox rises from the ashes
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
479 thanks in 198 posts

RE: Erox rises from the ashes
05-18-2011 4:26 AM

Mark,
I apologize. I must not have been paying enough attention to the placement. Please move this thread. I will try to determine how I managed to place it under Androtics.

James

(05-17-2011 10:46 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  James, Have I missed something and is there a reason this is in the Androtics forum? If not you need to either advise me to move the thread or you need to delete it!

Lord knows I'm not the biggest fan of Androtics, but if it is not them releasing Erox, then this thread has absolutely no reason for being in their forum.

And, regardless of whether it belongs here or not, you are posting in another vendors forum and I am forced to remind you that you have violated the vendor posting policy.

Please either advise me where this thread belongs, or delete it. And please do not post in other vendors forums or threads about their products in the future.

And James, I have the utmost respect for you and I hope you don't take this wrong. I realize that you are a scientist and probably responsible for advancing pheromone research more so than anyone else on the planet. But, you are also a vendor now, and have to abide by the same policies that we've set for other vendors, lest this forum turns into a venue for vendors to bash each other. I hope you understand.
05-18-2011 4:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Erox rises from the ashes - jvkohl - 05-17-2011, 9:14 PM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - Beccah - 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - jvkohl - 05-18-2011, 8:48 AM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - Beccah - 05-18-2011, 2:41 PM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - jvkohl - 05-18-2011, 3:59 PM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - Beccah - 05-19-2011, 1:26 PM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - jvkohl - 05-18-2011 4:26 AM
RE: Erox rises from the ashes - Beccah - 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM