Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elementary Ch. 6.
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Elementary Ch. 6.
08-17-2019 5:54 PM

Okay, so if I haven't been accused of being a shill, fanboy, or prone to hyperbole yet (oh wait, yes I have!) this review will do it. I LOVE this scent that much. And seeing the reaction from my bride? Oh, yes. I got laid about 30 minutes after applying this. It was not animalistic TLG sex. It was deep, hypnotic and amazing. Copied from my review on the LPMP forum.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
POPPY ~ Fertility, prosperity, love. Deepens feelings, instills calmness. Imagination, pleasure, wealth, success.
CANNABIS ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck and protection from evil.
DRAGON’S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Phero B2.2 This is an in-house variant of our Teddy BB blend, with the first ingredient boosted to 50%.

* Ingredients: Androstadienone, DHEAS, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

Got a FB of this in the sale and I tried some on earlier because I was really curious about a few of the scent notes. First, to be blunt, despite the scent notes, no this does not smell like a head shop. This is actually a very evocative scent, to my nose. It evokes memories or daydreams of a warm fireplace, snuggled under a blanket with a cup of Darjeeling and your favorite person. It is warm, and inviting and soft and comforting. It is the perfect scent for when it is cold and raining in autumn or when it is -50 degrees outside with a foot of snow on the ground in January. You are trapped inside and completely okay with it because you know it means more snuggles with the one you love.

This, to me is a scent that whispers comfort, whispers calm, whispers relaxation. It doesn't shout anything because all the scent notes are so extremely well blended. It is a warm sigh in a bottle that is just, ahhhh. You'll notice how I chose to word things above. I just wrote, 'your favorite person,' and not your significant other, lover or FWB. This isn't a sexual scent to me. It is a peaceful scent made for curling up with whomever is important to you. That can also be in a platonic way or even mean curling up next to your favorite animal companion. This is a scent that begs for someone to be close to you.

I know the women on the forum have discovered the joys of the Phero B2.2 blend and I'm sure a few of the guys have as well. Most guys may be put off by the fact that this is more about peace, comfort, happiness, etc, rather than finding someone for the night, or a few hours. Others may be concerned because they are afraid of androstedienone causing them to be depressed. To them, let me say this, if you know that you can tolerate Androstadienone , BUY a bottle of this. Even if you are single because the scent alone invites women to come closer and get to know you better. It's all about helping a woman to feel comfortable with you and around you. I've already been told that I am forbidden from leaving the house unaccompanied while I am wearing this scent.

My bride caught a whiff of me wearing this earlier and just walked right into my arms, curled her arms up on my chest so I could put my arms around her and she sighed contentedly. THAT to me is Elementary Ch. 6, Dear Watson. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2019 7:35 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-17-2019 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Elementary Ch. 6.
08-17-2019 8:03 PM

(08-17-2019 5:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay, so if I haven't been accused of being a shill, fanboy, or prone to hyperbole yet (oh wait, yes I have!) this review will do it. I LOVE this scent that much. And seeing the reaction from my bride? Oh, yes. I got laid about 30 minutes after applying this. It was not animalistic TLG sex. It was deep, hypnotic and amazing. Copied from my review on the LPMP forum.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
POPPY ~ Fertility, prosperity, love. Deepens feelings, instills calmness. Imagination, pleasure, wealth, success.
CANNABIS ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck and protection from evil.
DRAGON’S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Phero B2.2 This is an in-house variant of our Teddy BB blend, with the first ingredient boosted to 50%.

* Ingredients: Androstadienone, DHEAS, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

Got a FB of this in the sale and I tried some on earlier because I was really curious about a few of the scent notes. First, to be blunt, despite the scent notes, no this does not smell like a head shop. This is actually a very evocative scent, to my nose. It evokes memories or daydreams of a warm fireplace, snuggled under a blanket with a cup of Darjeeling and your favorite person. It is warm, and inviting and soft and comforting. It is the perfect scent for when it is cold and raining in autumn or when it is -50 degrees outside with a foot of snow on the ground in January. You are trapped inside and completely okay with it because you know it means more snuggles with the one you love.

This, to me is a scent that whispers comfort, whispers calm, whispers relaxation. It doesn't shout anything because all the scent notes are so extremely well blended. It is a warm sigh in a bottle that is just, ahhhh. You'll notice how I chose to word things above. I just wrote, 'your favorite person,' and not your significant other, lover or FWB. This isn't a sexual scent to me. It is a peaceful scent made for curling up with whomever is important to you. That can also be in a platonic way or even mean curling up next to your favorite animal companion. This is a scent that begs for someone to be close to you.

I know the women on the forum have discovered the joys of the Phero B2.2 blend and I'm sure a few of the guys have as well. Most guys may be put off by the fact that this is more about peace, comfort, happiness, etc, rather than finding someone for the night, or a few hours. Others may be concerned because they are afraid of androstedienone causing them to be depressed. To them, let me say this, if you know that you can tolerate Androstadienone , BUY a bottle of this. Even if you are single because the scent alone invites women to come closer and get to know you better. It's all about helping a woman to feel comfortable with you and around you. I've already been told that I am forbidden from leaving the house unaccompanied while I am wearing this scent.

My bride caught a whiff of me wearing this earlier and just walked right into my arms, curled her arms up on my chest so I could put my arms around her and she sighed contentedly. THAT to me is Elementary Ch. 6, Dear Watson. 
Awesome review Snoop. I have a sample of this stuff and have never tried it out. Mysterioso and Elementary Ch 6
Is going to be next on the list.
08-17-2019 8:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-17-2019 8:06 PM

(08-17-2019 8:03 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Awesome review Snoop. I have a sample of this stuff and have never tried it out. Mysterioso and Elementary Ch 6
Is going to be next on the list.

I want to try Mysterioso. Please review it when you can!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-17-2019 8:06 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-19-2019 5:01 PM

(08-17-2019 5:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Okay, so if I haven't been accused of being a shill, fanboy, or prone to hyperbole ... THAT to me is Elementary Ch. 6, Dear Watson. 

First off, I've told you a MILLION times, never exaggerate...

I had a sample of this sitting in my gris-gris bag of samples and decided to give it a go...I'm wearing it right now.

This is a very cool scent that I would have otherwise ignored, as it smells entirely different on me than what my hackneyed nostrils detected when I smelled it from the vial.

It is a comforting opiate type smell with nice woods and tobacco notes under a vanilla sky. It reminds me of a candle shop, next to a confectioners; both of which are owned and operated by intellectual sorceresses. The dragon's blood gives it a high note, and I have always loved Dragon's Blood soap, so this is right in line with that mystical, deep, mysterious waft of goodness.

I'll be running this in the wild in a few minutes and report on effects on others and the wife. For now, the scent alone is worthy of note.

"Holmes, you killed the FIRE DEMON!"

"Elemental, my dear Watson, elemental."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-19-2019 5:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Johnny Fever
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2019 5:11 PM

Thanks for the awesome review, Snoop. I also acquired this as a sample with an order and hadn't had the chance to take it for a test drive. Sounds like I'd save it from when leaf peeping season starts here in the Northeast.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

(08-19-2019 5:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  First off, I've told you a MILLION times, never exaggerate...

"Holmes, you killed the FIRE DEMON!"

"Elemental, my dear Watson, elemental."

sideLolsideLolsideLol

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-19-2019 5:17 PM

(08-19-2019 5:11 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Thanks for the awesome review, Snoop. I also acquired this as a sample with an order and hadn't had the chance to take it for a test drive. Sounds like I'd save it from when leaf peeping season starts here in the Northeast.

At least for me, it is a scent that would be perfect for that but I'm actually wearing it today because my bride is really stressed at the moment. Looking to help remedy that.

08-19-2019 5:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-20-2019 8:07 AM

Elementary CH. 6 With B2.2:

As I mentioned in the blurb above, I only tried this because of the attention it has been receiving here recently. If I recall correctly, I believe I had previously received one or two test vials of this and had given them away.

To my nose, the scent in the vial was nothing much to excite me. Upon application to the skin however, it seemed to take on an amazing and vibrant life of complicated layering of fantastic scents that all work well together.

My first impression was of musk, spice, tobacco, and lots of vanilla. A few seconds later the vanilla waft toned itself down and receeded into the background. This is not a sweet smelling blend, but is more of exotic spices, opium dens, mystical head shops, and a multitude of subtle notes that one might find in a candle or craft shop.

It wasn't until I had closed my stores and driven about halfway across town until I got the pun of the entire mix: B2.2 <==> 2.2B <==> 22B...22-B Baker Street!

Self effects on this pretty cool for me. When I first use just about any blend the self effects hit me hard, so it becomes pretty easy for me to analyze them. The effects of the scent plus the pheromones is very similar to aroma therapy for yourself. I felt relaxed, calm, cuddly (in a manly and rugged kind of way, of course), and all my stresses and problems just ebbed away.

Out in the wild I got complimented on not only how great I smelled, but also on how fantastic I looked (I was wearing simple Levi's and a tailored t-shirt, all in black). Women came up to me and opened with how amazing I smelled, asked me what it was, and used that as a springboard to have a conversation. When i hit the grocery store and veered off my path to talk to Haley...

Aside: for those of you that do not read my journal...first off, what's wrong with you! Secondly, Haley is a friend/ pheromone target that i associate with. Pheromone mixes hit her hard and she is quite smitten with me. While there is some thick and tensionable flirting there, she is not my type, but we have good banter. I tend to note whatever effects a pheromone blend will have on her, as her reactions are usually quite strong and right down the middle of what I can expect from a blend.

...So, I hit the grocery store and Haley was there. After about a minute or so of talk she comes out from behind her kiosk in the floral section and gives me a long, full body hug. After i broke that off, she just stared at me wide-eyed, didn't even mention why she did that, and then went back to talking to me, seeming to be more serene and calm.

When I got home, the effect on my wife was quite similar. She was all hugs and lingering, loving kisses of affection and intimacy. It was like she wanted to wrap herself in the warmth of a Gladen-blanket. That's actually a quite fitting reference.

If you've ever seen those television commercials where the woman grabs a fresh towel, or whatever, from the laundry basket and nuzzles in it, taking a big breath of the advertised amazing scent; that is what Elementary turned me into.

Even when I ate my dinner she just hovered right beside me, needing to be at least touching me.

Unfortunately, my trial run was cut short as the bio-filter in my pond had a problem with the feed tube...the pump was just pumping water, not pumping it into the filter. I had to submerge myself in the pond and fix the water pipe, which was a simple repair, but pond water tends to counter most pheromone blends.

Overall this is a fun blend. If you want to ease away the stress of your day, be seen as somebody that one can just chill out with and have others feel totally comfortable being themselves around you; this is stellar. For those that have close connections with you, it is kind of an intimate cuddly, "just be together" kind of mix.

I would think that a lot of guys would pass this blend by, just as I did earlier, because it isn't a sexual, nor a status type blend. But for renewing the bonds, or for a serene and relaxed stress free encounter of just hanging out; this could be amazing.

The scent alone is a hidden gem of LPMP's and is worth checking out.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-20-2019 8:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-20-2019 8:15 AM

Glad you liked it as well! Yeah, the phero blend is a recreation of a blend that came from a now defunct phero company. Literally 50% of the phero blend is androstadienone so if you are sensitive to it, tread lightly or avoid this one all together. As I can practically bathe in Androstadienone without issue, I find this to be a very fun blend. The scent really is a spicy, rich and cuddly scent that really amps up the effects of the pheromone.

08-20-2019 8:15 AM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2019 11:36 PM

This piques my interest.
I recently made a purchase from the Aroma UK guy. I got some Dieone cologne spray and a single molecule oil bottle of dieone.

I very much like the idea of a super cuddly scent though and from what Gladen and SnoopyAce have mentioned this sound very much like a winner to me for some of my desires.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I wonder what effect it will have on others I have just met?

Looking forward to testing this one out!
08-20-2019 11:36 PM

Share This Thread