Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Editing
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1327
Thanks received:
3480 thanks in 1482 posts

RE: Editing
05-20-2012 1:30 PM

(05-20-2012 1:11 PM)DGamer Wrote:  Oh, a large number of people, nevermind then X_X

For the future, it's fine if I post my information compendium on the journal section right?

Correct on both! But, you can only edit your every post in your own journal. Anything posted in other people journals is still subject to the same rule that posts can only be edited until a new reply has been submitted.

And, I can think of 5 people right off hand that abused the ability to edit posts. In one case one of those individuals only edited their post after I received a demand to delete the post or face a lawsuit. I refused to do so, citing federal statute that I cannot be held liable for what anyone says on the forum, and when the member realized that it could be their ass in the sling, then went back and deleted what they said.

I'm sure there were many more that we missed.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-20-2012 1:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Editing - DGamer - 05-20-2012, 2:52 AM
RE: Editing - mark-in-dallas - 05-20-2012, 9:58 AM
RE: Editing - DGamer - 05-20-2012, 1:11 PM
RE: Editing - mark-in-dallas - 05-20-2012 1:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Editing a new thread created by me Akelah 9 1,454 08-29-2012 1:38 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro