Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFZ + Androstadienone ?
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: EFZ + Androstadienone ?
06-08-2015 4:20 AM

Have you tried withholding sex from some of these women who you feel are more relationship material? Play the "I only make love to my girlfriend" card. Maybe that would motivate them to get to know you better?

Edit: or perhaps fully embrace a polyamorous lifestyle?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 4:23 AM by kimosabe.)
06-08-2015 4:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-08-2015 6:32 AM

Hah, yes and yes. Last year I told a woman I wasn't going to have sex with her any more as long as she dated other guys, but we could still be friends. I was very nice about it, but she told me I was an asshole for it and has refused to speak to me since. More recently, the girl I mentioned who had a boyfriend, I've talked to her about polyamory in the past because she's always been seeing me behind her boyfriend's back and she's not down with that. She likes the idea of having a sexually open relationship but only wants to love one person. It's actually been particularly niche meeting anyone who is polyamorous. I live in a city I would call predominantly overweight to begin with. Attractive women are difficult enough to come by without limiting myself with an alternative lifestyle.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-08-2015 6:32 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-08-2015 6:44 AM

The key to polyamory is that they don't have to be polyamorous. They only have to accept that you are. Big Grin

Next time don't be so nice when playing that card. Blum

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-08-2015 6:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-08-2015 8:18 AM

Heh. Perhaps that's true. I used to be good friends with a married polyamorous couple. SHE had multiple boyfriends. HE wasn't happy about it.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-08-2015 8:18 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-08-2015 9:57 AM

(06-08-2015 8:18 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Heh. Perhaps that's true. I used to be good friends with a married polyamorous couple. SHE had multiple boyfriends. HE wasn't happy about it.

Because he didn't have multiple other GFs.

Interesting read Cornfed. I would say something you are doing isn't pinging the provider cord with these women. I live a life similar to yours. I keep a nice home, make good money, Im fit, etc.... I've been a serial monogamist my whole life. (Never married) I've only dated one woman over the age of 24 when we first met...even in my 30's. My buddy was giving me crap for this the other day. I was like, listen, I don't age discriminate. I find some older women stunning. I've had many first dates with them, hardly a second. Older women don't like me. He responded something like I was immature. Not the way I would put it but heres a thought.

To me women over the age of 33 have some hardcore social and biological programming. They want a man thats a rock, a provider, and to make some babies. I don't give that off. I'm happy and fun. I never promise monogamy. I don't lie about who I am. Im not surprised older women don't want to invest their time. Im also not upset about it either. I date some beautiful young women...and then move on. The empirical evidence shows that people start to bore with the same lover after three years. Thats both men and women. So I'm happy with my life and I dont really care what others think.

Im not sure if this applies to you but in a wide sense you are doing something that doesnt make them want to hold you forever...or three to seven years. Haha. Honestly, if you can get past the social programming that you need "The One" you're in a great place to find happiness.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 9:22 AM by SuperJoy.)
06-08-2015 9:57 AM

Share This Thread