Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Drunk Drivers...
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Drunk Drivers...
09-29-2011 2:33 PM

Jon, If i were you I would do some of my own investigation on the hit-&-run. If you look at the damage on your car, you should see paint flakes from the car that hit you - this will tell you what color the car was.

You can go to local bars and clubs in the area, around the time of night the car hit yours, and look for one of that color with some front end damage. If you see one that matches the description, look carefully at the damage on it - if you see paint flakes that are the color of your car, you've found the culprit. Call the police and they can confirm the damage on his car corresponds to the damage on yours.

They'll stake him out and once he gets in the car and starts it, hell get busted for DUI, and leaving the scene of an accident.. and his insurance will pay for the damage to your car minus the deductible.,.

May take a few nights, but eventually you'll bust the fucker..
09-29-2011 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2011 2:41 PM

(09-29-2011 2:33 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Jon, If i were you I would do some of my own investigation on the hit-&-run. If you look at the damage on your car, you should see paint flakes from the car that hit you - this will tell you what color the car was.

You can go to local bars and clubs in the area, around the time of night the car hit yours, and look for one of that color with some front end damage. If you see one that matches the description, look carefully at the damage on it - if you see paint flakes that are the color of your car, you've found the culprit. Call the police and they can confirm the damage on his car corresponds to the damage on yours.

They'll stake him out and once he gets in the car and starts it, hell get busted for DUI, and leaving the scene of an accident.. and his insurance will pay for the damage to your car minus the deductible.,.

May take a few nights, but eventually you'll bust the fucker..

"Bust the fucker"... I like that. Yeah I did half of what you said last night. I already know that the car was gray, an eye witness said she saw a grey Truck near my car and there was another car present, cops pursued a driver of a grey truck parked at the same hotel I was parked at, but there was no visible damage or black paint on his car... however there are a few clubs and bars around that arearthat I will be tracking now that you've said your suggestion. Thanks bro, fyi, I'll be buying some certo soon lol

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
09-29-2011 2:41 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2011 11:12 AM

UPDATE: Yesterday another resident here has just come forward with a License plate number. I turned it into my insurance company and I left a message on the officers voice mail, the officer who was there that night, that is. Hopefully, they can get the asshole to confess.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-04-2011 11:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-04-2011 3:13 PM

Godspeed on your quest Jonjon. I'll be sending the prayers your way and stay safe.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-04-2011 3:13 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-04-2011 7:32 PM

I feel ya.
My dads car was was hit a few years ago on a rear corner whilst in a car park. We didn't find out who did it, but I felt if I ever found out who it was I would wanna pummel him in the face- I'm assuming it was a guy as I think females are too honest to do a runner.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 7:33 PM by johnnyj.)
10-04-2011 7:32 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2011 9:10 PM

(10-04-2011 7:32 PM)johnnyj Wrote:  I feel ya.
My dads car was was hit a few years ago on a rear corner whilst in a car park. We didn't find out who did it, but I felt if I ever found out who it was I would wanna pummel him in the face- I'm assuming it was a guy as I think females are too honest to do a runner.

It's hard to say, my friends and I were talking outside of a bar when we saw a chick back into a car, get out, look at it, then keep driving. We took her license number and the parked car's number and handed the information over to the bar owner. I expect no more from female drivers than male drivers to be honest.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-04-2011 9:10 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2011 6:13 PM

(10-04-2011 9:10 PM)JonJon Wrote:  It's hard to say, my friends and I were talking outside of a bar when we saw a chick back into a car, get out, look at it, then keep driving. We took her license number and the parked car's number and handed the information over to the bar owner. I expect no more from female drivers than male drivers to be honest.

Geez. Cant believe the story of the female hit and run. What's the world come too. I remember my dad telling me stories of the old days when he used to leave his bike unlocked at the train station, catch a train to work and back and the bike would still be there at the end of the day.

Now you can't even expect people to be decent enough to admit to their mistakes. If I was the one who hit the car I would swallow my pride and and come forward, because, chances are you will get caught out and be punished extra for evading the situation. The bastard that hit my dads car was a lucky exception.
10-05-2011 6:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why are my pics drunk? SuperJoy 5 1,940 03-19-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  If Drivers Ed were taught like Sex Ed mark-in-dallas 0 784 10-28-2014 6:41 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Drunk Lawmakers? mark-in-dallas 0 1,053 09-02-2010 5:07 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas