Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Double Dipping
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

RE: Double Dipping
06-01-2010 5:48 AM

(05-31-2010 8:40 AM)classic209 Wrote:  
Sorry but I have yet another question. Let's say as example I want to wear Cougar but I also want to wear a MX or Putative I have been fond of. Since we do not know what the MX or P is, how do you know you are not double dipping or overloading on the same thing? Even if the results are bad together, how do you know the real reason why if you do not know what things are? Is this one of those situation where after spending so much time and money, you get the sense of what something is? I may be to impatient and to limited on resources to get to that level. Undecided.

The only way you know what's contained in the product is if the ingredients are listed on the label. Sometimes if you call or email, the vendor will supply more info and some are very inviting and seemingly anxious to speak with you. It really is nothing but a marketing tool. They're just gonna spin you around and fill your head with hype trying to boost the sale while they've got your "ear", as that was their main objective by getting you curious enough to place the call in the first place. Anyone seen my wallet?Search

Yeah, I'll read/listen to the hype when I feel like it. Rule of thumb for me...be true to myself. I don't care if a product is suppose to be, or even is, The Second Coming of The Pheromone Universe or who's waxing poetic about it. Granted reading reviews on a product can be helpful if there are a number of them and they're consistently positive. Then chances are it might very well work for me too. Even then I take them with a grain of salt. Being the skeptic that I am, and being an experienced pheromone user, all the positive reviews in the world ain't gonna convince me until I try it myself. The proof is always in the puddin'...or in the shortbread if you're Mammy's little baby. If it don't feel right, it ain't right. If it's right for you but it ain't right for me, it ain't right, lol. It's all about what works for you.

We go by trial and error as there's really no other way to figure things out. Especially when you have no idea what molecule(s) you're using. That's why it's important, when trying to assess what an MX or P does, to test them one at a time first. You may never know what it actually is, but at least you'll know what it does. Once you get a feel for each product, alone, then you can better layer or mix them to get the effect you're after. I can't stress that enough. If you don't figure out what one does then how can you understand how they do/don't work together?

(05-31-2010 3:30 PM)classic209 Wrote:  
By the way, I took your advice and others and decided to keep it simple for a small gathering I was invited to yesterday. I used an EOE mix I made last year and Shine2x and I think I did 1/2 spray of 138 on the back of my neck before I thought less is better. Unfortunately, the host invited this "really nice guy" that she wanted me to meet. When my mother and I get there everyone is outside sitting around the table. There are only about 4 others there. It was really hot and I thought I looked a hot mess when we got there(Lots of makeup powder and sweat is not pretty.IMO) But after about 5 minutes people are complimenting me. Introductions are made and when I get to the "Really Nice Guy"-RNG I shake his hand. It's less than a wimpy handshake. The host is asking him if she did a good job. I tell her to stop that.I end up moving from chair to chair looking for the coolest spot and somehow end up next to RNG. I am talking to my mom. I look to my side because I noticed he stopped talking abruptly and he says very softly like he is TRYING to be sexy, “So how are you doin?" I said fine thought that was weird and went inside to get water. I thought alcohol would just make the heat worse. Somehow once in the house he ended up sitting by me. Well, HYDE is now sitting by me. He started talking (way too slow I might add) in a real boring sort of way. He was acting like he was really saying something profound and people actually gave a shit. I do not know what the hell he was talking about. (That is how I felt.) Another guy showed up, much older w/o his wife who decided not to come like I should have. He said hello and sat down too. More Blah, blah, blah from RNG. RNG reaches just in front of me enough to be bumping me to take my mother's hand and talk to her like he is...heck, I don't know, saying something important? I try to make conversation but notice that everyone is sort of talking over me. No sort of to it, they are talking over me; not really paying too much attention to what I am saying. Now that I think about it, mainly the men and especially RNG. I am not used to that nor I realize do I like it, so I go into the living room because even though RNG will not shut the hell up, he speaks very soft and way too slow so no point in me being there. Here his soft, slow talking ass comes not too long after. He sits across from me and I notice he is talking to me like some little young thing that knows nothing. He is violating my personal space, touching my knee like it is a necessary part of the conversation, laughing at God knows what, then stops like he is contemplating this profound thought only to say absolutely nothing worth the oxygen. If he had been paying attention he would have seen that I was very familiar with a lot of the boring crap he was talking about. At one point I asked him a question and he actually looked shocked I knew enough about it to ask. He is telling me what I should do for my yard, talking about his banking, his job, that I SHOULD by a riding mower.(WTF?) I get up to go into another room and he takes my hand and holds it so I do not go. I tell him not to that, I do not like it. He apologizes and said something; what I do not know...on my way out of the room. I am wondering why I am not getting as pissed as I would be, only very bothered, unimpressed and sort of grossed out. I enter the kitchen and old guy I thought was normal is giving me this half cocked weird smile. I must have had an odd look on my face or the air stopped because everyone stops and looks to see what I am looking at and the old fossil changes his expression back to normal. The host is sporadically asking me what I think of RNG and then asking him did she do good. I know it should be well but she said good. I tell her to stop that and by the third time say enough already, stop it. She looks at me and says really loud (she's loud), “WELL DOES HE HAVE A CHANCE??” I think I went into shock for moment. My This is emabarrasing-dar wanted to go off, should have gone off but instead I thought, "OMG, this is like a sitcom that could be funny if it was not you!" I didn’t even respond and look over at my mom, she has this smirk on her face. She rarely shows expressions of being happy but she is having a great time.

I like how everyone thought I looked pretty, though I did not look so hot; at least not as good as before I left my house. But something was off for me. Do you think some TAL or MX300 would make a difference? Even when I felt a little tickle of bitchiness inside, it just did not have the same oomph. Was it too much cops, the heat, what?

You don't say how much cops you used as you had it in a mix, so it's difficult to say you used too much. Though some may disagree. I believe that how much cops you use depends on your age. Young women who are fertile and still pumping out plenty of their own don't need as much as older women who are passed their child bearing prime. So, if you're in the older bracket, it's hard to OD on them. Though you can vary the amount you use depending on how heavy you want the hits. For day to day, I'd go with light copulins or a product containing light cops, like Scent of Eros /W and then layer whatever else I want to use over that. If I'm going out to the club with my husband, then I'm not afraid to wear more because he's with me. If I need a referree, I just give him the nod and game over, lol.

As Becs said, the one thing to keep in mind when using cops is that they don't discriminate. You are sending out signals that tell him something, lol, so even the boring, slow talking, wimpy wrist know-it-alls, will have a rise in testosterone levels and follow you around like a puppy...complete with drooling, lol. Unfortunately, we can't control who's attracted to us. If we could Adrian Paul would be standing, all lathered up, in my shower right now. Girl in love Um... * cough *... now where was I? Oh, yeah. Unfortunately, when you choose to wear cops you must take the Average Frustrated Chimps right along with the hotties. And some of these monkey boys are better than others at controlling their impulses. I got mauled by one during dinner at a wedding. If your gonna wear the cops then it's your cross to bear, like the sexy soldier you are. If you're not up for hand to thigh combat, mace is good, or skip the cops.

MX138 is part of the original Sunshine Series. So, more sunny attractiveness for you, you poor thing. Big Grin There was discussion about this series way back when it first came out and if I remember correctly, some of us determined that MX138 might contain TAL. I'm going with that because of the way I personally feel when wearing it. It punched me up a bit like Instant Sexiness/A, not quite as much but I definitely felt that familiar feeling that comes from TAL along with the sunshine part. Good thing for the sunshine part, I need it to balance the TAL. Though half a spray isn't much, it might be why you had the gumption to tell your hostess to knock it off when she kept hammering you about RNG and why you kept trying to walk away from this guy. I'm sure her intentions were good but please tell me she didn't spring this guy on you! If she did that to me I don't know if I'd have been so gracious about it. What is this Fiddler On The Roof? Next thing ya know she'll be trading you for a cow and some chickens. If you haven't tried MX138 by itself yet, try it. One spray, then two...until you see effects. You might find you don't need to add TAL or anything else to the mix you wore. That might put you where you want to be. If that doesn't do it, then try adding to or replacing MX138 with MX300.

Instant Shine/2X certainly helped with your attractiveness and even though you were annoyed, you weren't as annoyed as you might have been without it. Smile

I don't feel so swift in the heat myself, and as Tezza said, that alone can make me feel out of sorts. So that probably didn't help you any. Also, I'm not sure that Velcro Man wouldn't have been on your nerves anyway, sans pheromones. Pheromones can't make a guy act like a jerk...but they can amplify it if he already is one. Frankly, he annoyed me just reading about him. Dodgy

Speaking of the heat...though it doesn't seem as though you had any problems with diffusion, of course RNG was right on top of you, just something to keep in mind if you ever want to layer with oil based products. It's best to apply your oil based products first and then spray any alcohol containing products on top. Oil products are great especially in warm weather because they diffuse more slowly. Oil based products with alcohol based products on top work well, and is the best of both worlds in a hot climate, as alcohol based products when worn alone can burn off rather quickly. The oil lasts longer and the alcohol helps with diffusion of the oil based molecules and gets them out there.

Well, you may not have liked the slow talking clingy RNG, but at least you know you got a bonified hit! :good3:

Bella
06-01-2010 5:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by esmeralda, classic209
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

06-01-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:or in the shortbread if you're Mammy's little baby.

Damn it bella. It took me a week to get this out of my head last time. I will be singing it all week again LOL Sarcastic hand

Quote:I believe that how much cops you use depends on your age. Young women who are fertile and still pumping out plenty of their own don't need as much as older women who are passed their child bearing prime.

I totally agree with this. I learned this from two people I consider to be experts in copulin use Ail and Dolly and have experienced it myself. Back when I started using cops, I had trouble getting them to work at all. I was using the same amount most other women were using that were in the forum. They were younger then me though. I was about it give up on cops when Dolly explained to me that since I was older and on birth control, I need to use more then people were reporting they used. So I went from 6 drops to 10 and bam it worked like charm.

My range is now 6 to 8 drops for mild reactions and 10 to 12 for more blatant sexual responses.

What I have found with those who usually hit rather noticeably whether inappropriately or not is that they have less control over there impulses and emotions. This has its good side and its bad side. It makes it easy to see your mones are working and know your at a good dosage but sometimes you gain the attention of people who are just a pain in the ass.

Now just because the other people around are not reacting does in no way mean they are not effected by the pheromones. They just have better control over their impulses and emotions. They still feel them though.

I have had times where I was wearing certain products to work and getting hits here and there but only effecting certain individuals or so I thought. That was fine but then I would be in a situation where I am either alone or in a more social setting with someone who has never reacted visibly to my pheromones and they will suddenly hit strongly even mentioning how they have been attracted to me for some time but didnt say anything. The pheromones were doing there thing, the targets just held back till the time was right for them to react.

Tisha
06-01-2010 10:01 AM
classic209
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

06-01-2010 4:48 PM

Thanks all for sharing your knowledge and humor. It is greatly appreciated.

Quote:As Becs said, the one thing to keep in mind when using cops is that they don't discriminate. You are sending out signals that tell him something, lol, so even the boring, slow talking, wimpy wrist know-it-alls, will have a rise in testosterone levels and follow you around like a puppy...complete with drooling, lol. Unfortunately, we can't control who's attracted to us. If we could Adrian Paul would be standing, all lathered up, in my shower right now. Um... * cough *... now where was I? Oh, yeah. Unfortunately, when you choose to wear cops you must take the Average Frustrated Chimps right along with the hotties. And some of these monkey boys are better than others at controlling their impulses. I got mauled by one during dinner at a wedding. If your gonna wear the cops then it's your cross to bear, like the sexy soldier you are. If you're not up for hand to thigh combat, mace is good, or skip the cops.

Thank you for reminding me that I have no control on who will be affected by my mones or who is going to act on them like an ass (obviously). In RNG’s case though, if he would have escalated much moreI think I could have taken him down. I know if I would have had some The Edge for Women in my purse he would have had to take some time off for those wimpy wrists to heal.

Quote:I believe that how much cops you use depends on your age. Young women who are fertile and still pumping out plenty of their own don't need as much as older women who are passed their child bearing prime.

I am 5’ 7” heavy up top and not of thin proportions (IMO). I comfortably wear a size 10. I call it thick and you know thick girls like to wear spanks and not be too warm. Ohhh it would have been ugly if I would have had on my Spanks top as hot as it was. Is there an “I love to exercise” mone? I am in my early 40’s so I guess under all the wrong circumstances minus the birth control, intolerance for personal space violators and my inability to maintain my composure in extreme heat, I could still be considered fertile enough to bear children though I would not call it prime time.

Quote:Speaking of the heat...though it doesn't seem as though you had any problems with diffusion, of course RNG was right on top of you, just something to keep in mind if you ever want to layer with oil based products. It's best to apply your oil based products first and then spray any alcohol containing products on top. Oil products are great especially in warm weather because they diffuse more slowly. Oil based products with alcohol based products on top work well, and is the best of both worlds in a hot climate, as alcohol based products when worn alone can burn off rather quickly. The oil lasts longer and the alcohol helps with diffusion of the oil based molecules and gets them out there.

I wrote it down somewhere how many drops of everything in my copulin mix but I do remember it had Essence of Woman , my Tresor fragrance oil, more Essence of Woman and some Tresor-ish cologne I had made in a bottle with a dropper. I squeezed it out around my collar bone area, stopped the drips and just let it sort of dry while I got ready; maybe too much huh? Lol.

Bella, I am going to try the 138 alone with my copulins and see how that goes. It will mostly be a test at work. I do not go out much. I am going to work on that though. Alas, my MX300 is dry. I looked at it this morning. I think I will order some more if it is still in stock.

Classic
06-01-2010 4:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 46 posts

06-10-2010 1:39 PM

(06-01-2010 5:48 AM)Bella Wrote:  And some of these monkey boys are better than others at controlling their impulses. I got mauled by one during dinner at a wedding. If your gonna wear the cops then it's your cross to bear, like the sexy soldier you are. If you're not up for hand to thigh combat, mace is good, or skip the cops.

Well, you may not have liked the slow talking clingy RNG, but at least you know you got a bonified hit! :good3:

Bella

Oh Bella, you had me snorting soda with that one.

I AM the Sexy Soldier! Down, blasted mouthbreather! Back, you slack-jawed inbred!

A hit is a hit - that's what we wear 'em for! When they come up with the Selective Sex-God attractant, I am gonna hit that hard. Until then, if the roadkill sits up and takes notice, I cound it as a hit and move on...
06-10-2010 1:39 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web