Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Double Dipping
classic209
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

Double Dipping
05-31-2010 8:40 AM

Sorry but I have yet another question. Let's say as example I want to wear Cougar but I also want to wear a MX or Putative I have been fond of. Since we do not know what the MX or P is, how do you know you are not double dipping or overloading on the same thing? Even if the results are bad together, how do you know the real reason why if you do not know what things are? Is this one of those situation where after spending so much time and money, you get the sense of what something is? I may be to impatient and to limited on resources to get to that level. Undecided.

Classic
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 8:41 AM by classic209.)
05-31-2010 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1329
Thanks received:
3495 thanks in 1489 posts

RE: Double Dipping
05-31-2010 9:33 AM

You can't know for sure, but if you know you get a typical response from one molecule or mix and a different response from another, you can try using them together and customixing mixes for the results you're trying to achieve. But, that doesn't always work.

It definitely helps to have a good feel for how molecules or mixes work for you, before trying to mix and match though.

I know that many people who are new to pheromones are looking for a quick fix, and virtually all of us went through the phero babtism of spraying a bunch of everything on the first time or two and getting no effect, or worse yet a bad effect. But, then we learned to be patient and test each molecule or mix, learn what their effects are, and vary the dosage till we found our sweet spots. And, once we understood how those molecules worked then we started mixing and matching, and attempting to achieve desired results.

Does it take time? Yeah! I've been using Pheromones steadily now for 3 years and am still far from being an expert.

You couldn't just buy an airplane and jump in and fly without taking lessons and learning to fly first, and if you want to mix and match pheromones for customized results, you have to first learn them too.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-31-2010 9:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

05-31-2010 10:03 AM

Its true there is no easy anise to this especially when it comes to the coding of test putatives like over at androtics and because most companies do not post there formulas for obvious reasons. Love potions is pretty good about that and posts most theirs which I find refreshing and says a lot about their integrity . Some companies will tell you if you call and inquire but frankly I dont have the time or the inclination to do so. Its to much like dealing with a sales person. There main objective is to sell. ( no offence to people in sales it just is all part of the package) You can always ask on the forum here if your unsure or cant find info. We may know with some products.

Really when layering or using more then one premixed product its trial and error and finding what works well for you. Once you get used to the premixed stand alone products then move onto layering them. If there is one single pheromone you like just start slow and test out the reactions your getting when you layer it.

What pheromones are you thinking of using with cougar which by the way is a excellent choice :good3:

Tisha
05-31-2010 10:03 AM
classic209
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2010 1:56 PM

(05-31-2010 10:03 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Its true there is no easy anise to this especially when it comes to the coding of test putatives like over at androtics and because most companies do not post there formulas for obvious reasons. Love potions is pretty good about that and posts most theirs which I find refreshing and says a lot about their integrity . Some companies will tell you if you call and inquire but frankly I dont have the time or the inclination to do so. Its to much like dealing with a sales person. There main objective is to sell. ( no offence to people in sales it just is all part of the package) You can always ask on the forum here if your unsure or cant find info. We may know with some products.

Really when layering or using more then one premixed product its trial and error and finding what works well for you. Once you get used to the premixed stand alone products then move onto layering them. If there is one single pheromone you like just start slow and test out the reactions your getting when you layer it.

What pheromones are you thinking of using with cougar which by the way is a excellent choice :good3:

Tisha

I was just using Cougar as an example. I did order a sample of it though. Can't wait to get it. I was just thinking that I have a little bit of Shine2x(by the way, I noticed it is only available in 1x now). I know one of the ingredients is TAA(?) But what the hell is TAA? What if it is something that I was going to layer with from another supplier or even AD? Another example is P86. I have wanted to try it for a while but it is always out and probably will be. How can I know what is similar? It just got me wondering what the experienced users do.

Classic
05-31-2010 1:56 PM
classic209
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2010 3:30 PM

By the way, I took your advice and others and decided to keep it simple for a small gathering I was invited to yesterday. I used an EOE mix I made last year and Shine2x and I think I did 1/2 spray of 138 on the back of my neck before I thought less is better. Unfortunately, the host invited this "really nice guy" that she wanted me to meet. When my mother and I get there everyone is outside sitting around the table. There are only about 4 others there. It was really hot and I thought I looked a hot mess when we got there(Lots of makeup powder and sweat is not pretty.IMO) But after about 5 minutes people are complimenting me. Introductions are made and when I get to the "Really Nice Guy"-RNG I shake his hand. It's less than a wimpy handshake. The host is asking him if she did a good job. I tell her to stop that.I end up moving from chair to chair looking for the coolest spot and somehow end up next to RNG. I am talking to my mom. I look to my side because I noticed he stopped talking abruptly and he says very softly like he is TRYING to be sexy, “So how are you doin?" I said fine thought that was weird and went inside to get water. I thought alcohol would just make the heat worse. Somehow once in the house he ended up sitting by me. Well, HYDE is now sitting by me. He started talking (way too slow I might add) in a real boring sort of way. He was acting like he was really saying something profound and people actually gave a shit. I do not know what the hell he was talking about. (That is how I felt.) Another guy showed up, much older w/o his wife who decided not to come like I should have. He said hello and sat down too. More Blah, blah, blah from RNG. RNG reaches just in front of me enough to be bumping me to take my mother's hand and talk to her like he is...heck, I don't know, saying something important? I try to make conversation but notice that everyone is sort of talking over me. No sort of to it, they are talking over me; not really paying too much attention to what I am saying. Now that I think about it, mainly the men and especially RNG. I am not used to that nor I realize do I like it, so I go into the living room because even though RNG will not shut the hell up, he speaks very soft and way too slow so no point in me being there. Here his soft, slow talking ass comes not too long after. He sits across from me and I notice he is talking to me like some little young thing that knows nothing. He is violating my personal space, touching my knee like it is a necessary part of the conversation, laughing at God knows what, then stops like he is contemplating this profound thought only to say absolutely nothing worth the oxygen. If he had been paying attention he would have seen that I was very familiar with a lot of the boring crap he was talking about. At one point I asked him a question and he actually looked shocked I knew enough about it to ask. He is telling me what I should do for my yard, talking about his banking, his job, that I SHOULD by a riding mower.(WTF?) I get up to go into another room and he takes my hand and holds it so I do not go. I tell him not to that, I do not like it. He apologizes and said something; what I do not know...on my way out of the room. I am wondering why I am not getting as pissed as I would be, only very bothered, unimpressed and sort of grossed out. I enter the kitchen and old guy I thought was normal is giving me this half cocked weird smile. I must have had an odd look on my face or the air stopped because everyone stops and looks to see what I am looking at and the old fossil changes his expression back to normal. The host is sporadically asking me what I think of RNG and then asking him did she do good. I know it should be well but she said good. I tell her to stop that and by the third time say enough already, stop it. She looks at me and says really loud (she's loud), “WELL DOES HE HAVE A CHANCE??” I think I went into shock for moment. My This is emabarrasing-dar wanted to go off, should have gone off but instead I thought, "OMG, this is like a sitcom that could be funny if it was not you!" I didn't even respond and look over at my mom, she has this smirk on her face. She rarely shows expressions of being happy but she is having a great time.

I like how everyone thought I looked pretty, though I did not look so hot; at least not as good as before I left my house. But something was off for me. Do you think some TAL or MX300 would make a difference? Even when I felt a little tickle of bitchiness inside, it just did not have the same oomph. Was it too much cops, the heat, what?

Classic
05-31-2010 3:30 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

05-31-2010 4:32 PM

Hmm maybe you were wearing a 'none containing mix ? 'None tends to cause more irritability & alpha posturing in me when I'm dealing with PMS.
In referance to the 'klingon' RNG (bwaha). I've said it before, & I'll say it again. 'Mones are not a 'smart bomb' ( *sigh* neither is cleavage), unfortunately anyone in range susceptable to pheromones is going to be hit( or susceptable to your individual brand of beautiful).

In referance to your earlier post on mixing prepackaged blends. I've personally had good results adding AD's P86 to Love Potion's Stone Cougar & Popularity Potion pheromone mixes. To my Cougar Potion(1/3rd their unscented strength) I layer over one spray of my unscented Stone Cougar beta & one spray of P86 @ 22.5 mcg strength. With my DIY Wildflower spray(@ 1/3rd strength of the unscented PP) I layer over 1 spray P86 @ 12.5 mcg per spray.
05-31-2010 4:32 PM
Thanks given by classic209
classic209
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2010 6:02 PM

(05-31-2010 4:32 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Hmm maybe you were wearing a 'none containing mix ? 'None tends to cause more irritability & alpha posturing in me when I'm dealing with PMS.
In referance to the 'klingon' RNG (bwaha). I've said it before, & I'll say it again. 'Mones are not a 'smart bomb' ( *sigh* neither is cleavage), unfortunately anyone in range susceptable to pheromones is going to be hit( or susceptable to your individual brand of beautiful).

In referance to your earlier post on mixing prepackaged blends. I've personally had good results adding AD's P86 to Love Potion's Stone Cougar & Popularity Potion pheromone mixes. To my Cougar Potion(1/3rd their unscented strength) I layer over one spray of my unscented Stone Cougar beta & one spray of P86 @ 22.5 mcg strength. With my DIY Wildflower spray(@ 1/3rd strength of the unscented PP) I layer over 1 spray P86 @ 12.5 mcg per spray.

No Beccah no there was no none. Just Essence of Woman and Shine.If there was I probably would have tried to break that whimpy little writst of his. I guess my post does come across as a teeny bit hostile though.Razz Maybe I just felt not like myself and that made me irratable. If that makes sense.

I hope P86 becomes available soon. I would like to try it. I have some Love Potion samples coming.

Classic
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2010 6:34 PM by classic209.)
05-31-2010 6:02 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

05-31-2010 7:44 PM

Sweety if AD were my scene then I would stalk the product page for you, lol.
05-31-2010 7:44 PM
classic209
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

05-31-2010 8:02 PM

(05-31-2010 7:44 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Sweety if AD were my scene then I would stalk the product page for you, lol.

Ahhh. Thanks but that is why I am here. To find alternatives and other good products. I'll check now and then but I am tired of OC checking for things. I just saw that my Liquid Alchemy stuff shipped. :good3:

Classic
05-31-2010 8:02 PM

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

05-31-2010 9:47 PM

(05-31-2010 8:41 PM)tezza23 Wrote:  Hot weather always makes me irritable. The irritation could have been just down to that.

Yeah that & someone invading your 3 ft. bubble incessantly, lol.
05-31-2010 9:47 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web