Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dosage/"Drops" for Nude ALPHA/Nude Gay Alpha???
BeachBoy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Dosage/"Drops" for Nude ALPHA/Nude Gay Alpha???
10-10-2014 3:14 PM

Hi. So if I'm correct I think Nude Alpha and Nude Gay Alpha are pretty similar at least in dose amounts?? So I'm hoping guys who use Nude Alpha can help me out too.

I'm 25, gay, and have been using regular Nude Gay for almost a year now and it's worked great! A lot of hits from all different kinds of gay men; twinks, bears, cubs, daddies. So that's awesome! However the NG has made me seem really beta to all these guys. That's not the best because I usually prefer to top.

So now I bought NGA and I'm having a real hard time dosing it. I've read reports of guys using NA & NGA saying they use 1, 2 or 3 drops. My question is this

What's a drop??

Now I'm not that stupid lol but I'm not sure what a drop consists of with the roll on applicator.

Is it literally like I open the top and just press the ball on my skin and that liquid is a drop? Or should I move it? How much should I move it?

With the regular NG I use A LOT like upwards of 15 or 20 inches swiped down and it works great. With NGA it seems like I can only use about 5 inches and then I OD.

Help me out please? Thanks!

PS I also use socials from Androtics Direct too usually with NG & NGA all at the same time. Is that too much in general?
10-10-2014 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

moe
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 703
Thanks received:
443 thanks in 264 posts

RE: Dosage/"Drops" for Nude ALPHA/Nude Gay Alpha???
10-10-2014 4:22 PM

There's a few different translations inch-drop in the forum. I think Gary gave the right relation to someone by email (something like: from the 10ml bottle 12inches = 1 drop , from the 30ml bottle 5 inches = 1 drop), but my recommendation would be for you to buy an empty bulb dropper bottle and transfer your mones there. It will be simpler to use.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Mascot (XS99 Beta), Barely Legal (XS106B beta), Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
-

Journal: Moe++

10-10-2014 4:22 PM
Thanks given by BeachBoy
Darder
Learning everyday.

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

10-10-2014 5:32 PM

(10-10-2014 4:22 PM)moe Wrote:  There's a few different translations inch-drop in the forum. I think Gary gave the right relation to someone by email (something like: from the 10ml bottle 12inches = 1 drop , from the 30ml bottle 5 inches = 1 drop), but my recommendation would be for you to buy an empty bulb dropper bottle and transfer your mones there. It will be simpler to use.

M.

Is there a safe method for transferring mones from one bottle to another without losing too much? The stuff is kinda expensive...
10-10-2014 5:32 PM
moe
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 703
Thanks received:
443 thanks in 264 posts

10-11-2014 2:47 AM

Hi Darder

I didn't lose any in the transfer. It was very simple to do. I just poured it slowly. Plus the opening of the bulb dropper bottle was exactly the same width as the opening of the original bottle, so at the end in order to really get all the juice, I just put the original bottle upside down on top of the bulb bottle and left them like that for 5 minutes until all drops had been transfered.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Mascot (XS99 Beta), Barely Legal (XS106B beta), Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss

Liquid Alchemy Labs:
Nude Alpha, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive

Alpha Dreams:
Alfa Maschio

Apex Pheromones:
Core

Androtics Direct:
-

Journal: Moe++

10-11-2014 2:47 AM
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 70 posts

10-11-2014 8:12 AM

(10-10-2014 4:22 PM)moe Wrote:  There's a few different translations inch-drop in the forum. I think Gary gave the right relation to someone by email (something like: from the 10ml bottle 12inches = 1 drop , from the 30ml bottle 5 inches = 1 drop), but my recommendation would be for you to buy an empty bulb dropper bottle and transfer your mones there. It will be simpler to use.

M.

This is the formula that I'm sticking with for now.

I have emailed Garry and asked him to clarify the inches = drops ratios for his products since many of the ratios on this board board have been derived from other manufacturers products and delivery methods.

He is going to have someone at LAL figure it out and get back to me.

I have found that 24 inches(for me that's exactly 3 swipes from brachial to radial pulse points on my forearm) with the 10ml roll-on(2 drops) gives best results. The "Alpha" does come through in this product, but in a very subtle way compared to other mones. It's a nice balance.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 8:16 AM by Santiago.)
10-11-2014 8:12 AM
Thanks given by BeachBoy

BeachBoy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-17-2014 2:44 PM

M.

Thanks man! Smile. I love LAL products but I wish they came with something explaining the drop ratio. I think it'd make finding your sweet spot easier. And thanks for the suggestion about transferring it. I would but I'm afraid of both spilling and contaminating the mones. I think I read somewhere that to avoid mixing the mones with the bacteria on your hands and skin. Otherwise it could cause the mones to deteriorate faster.
10-17-2014 2:44 PM
BeachBoy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-17-2014 2:53 PM

(10-11-2014 8:12 AM)Santiago Wrote:  This is the formula that I'm sticking with for now.

I have emailed Garry and asked him to clarify the inches = drops ratios for his products since many of the ratios on this board board have been derived from other manufacturers products and delivery methods.

He is going to have someone at LAL figure it out and get back to me.

I have found that 24 inches(for me that's exactly 3 swipes from brachial to radial pulse points on my forearm) with the 10ml roll-on(2 drops) gives best results. The "Alpha" does come through in this product, but in a very subtle way compared to other mones. It's a nice balance.

Thanks man! Smile. Has Garry gotten back to you yet??

Hmm I'm wondering if maybe I should try using like 2 drops (24 inches) and see how that works. I was thinking with that small amout 5 inches I was ODing but maybe I just wasn't using enough and just not getting anything out of the NGA. Maybe I wasn't being ghosted maybe no one was picking up on the mones. Hmmm I think I'll try both 2 & 3 drops with some IO and see if that works better.
10-17-2014 2:53 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2307
Thanks received:
1190 thanks in 624 posts

10-17-2014 3:54 PM

(10-17-2014 2:53 PM)BeachBoy Wrote:  Thanks man! Smile. Has Garry gotten back to you yet??

Hmm I'm wondering if maybe I should try using like 2 drops (24 inches) and see how that works. I was thinking with that small amout 5 inches I was ODing but maybe I just wasn't using enough and just not getting anything out of the NGA. Maybe I wasn't being ghosted maybe no one was picking up on the mones. Hmmm I think I'll try both 2 & 3 drops with some IO and see if that works better.

+ 1 Good
10-17-2014 3:54 PM
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 70 posts

10-22-2014 6:56 AM

I still haven't heard back from Garry yet. I don't want to be a pest, but I think I need to bug him again.

Beachboy, have you tried a larger dose yet?

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
10-22-2014 6:56 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  first impression on Nude Gay and Posses Gay balagtas1020 6 163 03-23-2015 7:32 AM
Last Post: balagtas1020
  nude gay attracts young sweet ladies. balagtas1020 3 174 03-21-2015 7:47 AM
Last Post: 57strat
  Possess vs. Nude vs. Alpha versions? shirts321 13 1,746 03-17-2015 10:45 AM
Last Post: shirts321
  Hard hitting sexuals for younger guys (18-25) besides the l2k v1 and nude alpha pupils011 52 1,932 03-10-2015 9:55 AM
Last Post: andromun
  Nude Alpha Vs CJ's (XIST, LoveBoat, Taboo) dsouza 15 2,416 12-08-2014 7:59 PM
Last Post: D'man