Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont use Wolf at the Dentist!
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Dont use Wolf at the Dentist!
07-30-2012 6:41 PM

First time using Wolf, HS and Androstadienone , so I thought why not take it for a spin at the dental office for my cleaning. At first all went well, not the usual young and good looking hygienist, but an older homely looking one in her 50's. In Utah its pretty common so I smiled and sat down. Not 2 mins later shes touching my nose telling me how shes broken her nose too, rubbing my cheeks saying what a nice completion I have. Ok, so its hitting her pretty hard, no big. Whoa! You could tell she was getting frustrated and the next 10 mins of the cleaning was the most painful visit of my life. She was pretty buttered up and embarrassed so I got the express cleaning, and man that water pick is one sadistic tool in the wrong hands! She also was rubbing up on me pretty hard too and wouldn't look me in the eyes. I was smiling the whole, time and I guess it made it worse. But I thought it was funny =p
07-30-2012 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dont use Wolf at the Dentist!
07-30-2012 10:31 PM

Ow, damn! Yeah that is not a good thing - I think you found a definite "I shouldn't have done that"!

I'll spray anything apparently...
07-30-2012 10:31 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-31-2012 9:57 AM

That was the first time I got such a blatant hit before. Ammo on its own is ok, hard to tell how it works since im pretty outgoing. There really isnt much info on the forums here on it. Anyone like it?

Due for a haircut soon, will try it out in a week. Only prob is half the girls that cut hair where I go are nice but could easily play linebacker, not sure if I want to piss them off lol.
07-31-2012 9:57 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

07-31-2012 6:07 PM

great report & welcome to the forum. Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
07-31-2012 6:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-01-2012 9:07 AM

Thanks as33156,

I have been reading the forums for the last few weeks and I like the comunity here.

BTW whats your opinon on Ammo? I actually like the smell and feel good when I wear it. I know AD isnt very highly thought of but I notice it gets some friendly vibes when I use it. I know Turn Up The Heat is like catnip to the wifey, so is it that AD stuff isnt that bad just not on the cutting edge?
08-01-2012 9:07 AM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2012 9:39 AM

How do you wear Turn Up The Heat with the wifey? Do you use a combination? My best combo so far with the wife is New Pheromone Additive with cover scent.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 9:40 AM by thelimeusa.)
08-01-2012 9:39 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-01-2012 11:19 AM

(08-01-2012 9:07 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Thanks as33156,

I have been reading the forums for the last few weeks and I like the comunity here.

BTW whats your opinon on Ammo? I actually like the smell and feel good when I wear it. I know AD isnt very highly thought of but I notice it gets some friendly vibes when I use it. I know Turn Up The Heat is like catnip to the wifey, so is it that AD stuff isnt that bad just not on the cutting edge?

Hi Huri,

Ammo as with most ad products was a dud for me. There are lots of cheaper and more effective Brands out now. Check out LAL alpha dream steve0 and New Pheromone Additive

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-01-2012 11:19 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-01-2012 4:31 PM

Welcome to the forums!!!!

As far as my expeirence with ammo didn't exactly work for me... perhaps i missed my sweet spot. For one phero Partner 'P' it was pretty crazy. At school of the most attractive girls in our group started hitting on him out of nowhere, going all sticky hands on him. Along with my two other pheromone partners and I, we started yellling out 'Science!!!!' which was our code word of 'hit'
Next thing you know rest of the group of the girls joined the girl as well, all saying 'Heeyyy P' We're all like looking at each other like wow... this is out of the ordinary... and yelled 'Science!!!' again.

Although it seemed he was getting a bit overwhelmed by the situation so we pulled him out and took him to somewhere else away from them. It guess what happened? They chased :O. So he had to hide in the corner hoping they will pass him but sadly failed.

We didn't have much luck with it since our body chemistry was different to his.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
08-01-2012 4:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-01-2012 7:46 PM

Thanks Guys!

I have had some good laughs reading the posts here. It's very hard to find un biased reviews anywhere else as mones seems to be a very cut throat business. I have been very happy with the LAL products and Gary has been awesome with samples!

Turn Up The Heat, sprayed once to the chest, and about three inches of AV on each side of the neck and wrists hits my wife like mack truck lol. Made for a very, very nice weekend! Just got Wolf, HS and Androstadienone which will be put too good use soon. Thinking of either some AV or wolf + Androstadienone to the neck, and Turn Up The Heat to the chest should work wonders!

As for Ammo x2 I really like the smell and feel great with it. It will be a good alternate mix when I go Mnt biking or outdoors. Think some HS with it might be good too.

Seeusmile, that's crazy, hope you and your friends were able to separate a few of the weak from the herd on that study group?
08-01-2012 7:46 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

08-01-2012 8:54 PM

Now we gotta figure out what mones to use on the dentist to make them pay extra care to us : )

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
08-01-2012 8:54 PM

Share This Thread