Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Don't waste your money on pheromones...
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Don't waste your money on pheromones...
07-07-2019 9:45 AM

I've been a little more active lately and I've noticed how clueless a lot of people here are about women. Pheromones aren't going to make you better with women. They can only amplify attraction in a vacuum. In other words, your cloud means nothing if your behaviors are a turn off.

I won't sugarcoat it, a lot of you sound desperate. Desperations stench will ALWAYS overpower pheromones. If your goal is to get that "one girl" you've lost. I'm not saying monogamy is bad, I'm saying you're undervaluing yourself. You're also turning a blind eye to others that are interested in you.

You can't talk about pheromones "not working" when you have little experience with pheromones and little experience with women. And stop going for complicated mixes if you're a noob! You think as3s mix is just going to get you laid?? If only life was that simple! Here's the thing: it's frustrating as hell for a woman to be so turned on by your "cloud" only to find you're clueless and can't effectively lead her to a good time.

Pheromones aren't a quick fix. Band-aids arent enough for a gunshot wound or a headache. Address the root cause, your fundamentals and mindset. Unless you want to stay frustrated and keep looking for magic mixes.

If you've had some success with women (10-15 lays minimum), pheromones can be very fun to explore. If you hadn't had much success, spend more time on fundamentals. Otherwise, when you do find success wearing pheromones, you'll attribute it to getting "lucky" or the mix itself. But it's really you, sink or swim. Not pheromones.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-07-2019 9:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Don't waste your money on pheromones...
07-07-2019 11:50 AM

100% agree. I would also like to add that in many cases, mones can and do make a situation worse.
If a guy has oneitis for someone and wears any fallout or imprinting product, he will probably become more affected than her by that product, his oneitis will become more intense, and if he doesn't know how to handle his shit, he is heading for a downwards spiral.

The exception.... I would recomend BW and cops or similar for anyone who is desperate, as part of a self improvement drive.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-07-2019 11:50 AM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-07-2019 12:31 PM

(07-07-2019 9:45 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Here's the thing: it's frustrating as hell for a woman to be so turned on by your "cloud" only to find you're clueless and can't effectively lead her to a good time.

Oh man! It happened to me 3 years ago wearing Taboo, and another time wearing Wolf.
But i guess we learn from our mistakes, now i always make moves since day 1
I don't care what she thinks, it's better that she thinks iam a player than her thinking iam a puccy.
07-07-2019 12:31 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

07-07-2019 12:43 PM

Exactly. One-itis is man's downfall. I think the trouble many men have is with a binary view of women. Either she's nothing or everything.

The other biggest issue is lack of consistent frame. They wait for a woman to show them who she is and decide from there. But someone needs to have an idea about where things are going, otherwise it's a game of chicken that ends with them choking theirs.

Anyone chasing one girl or trying to get a girl back should immediately stop. The issue is their hang-up with her, not her. And I imagine droves of men spending money on pheromones, and whatever else they think will help, in excess.

It almost pains my heart to think about how much men put themselves through trying to change everything else about their situation but themselves.

07-07-2019 12:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:08 AM

This is where I think that a simple mix like DP could be useful for newbies.

It's basically a raw sexual, so if you can't close a cougar wearing this, then you don't stand a chance with a more complicated mix.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-08-2019 8:08 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:09 AM

(07-07-2019 9:45 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I've been a little more active lately and I've noticed how clueless a lot of people here are about women. Pheromones aren't going to make you better with women. They can only amplify attraction in a vacuum. In other words, your cloud means nothing if your behaviors are a turn off. ...

If the guy is doesn't understand social context for sure, some doesn't even understand normal conversation on the forum itself. Obviously if you are schizophrenic to begin with pheromones aren't going to work for you as you live in a parallel reality, sounds crazy but it happens that psychological help would be more recommended.

I disagree though on the phero aren't going to make you better with women to some extent. Because if you have a little bit of a brain the pheromone will give you a better understanding of social interaction. With BW with cops for example it will help learn how an Alpha Behave. It may not directly lead to sex though but maybe after a few years of learning if he may get you where he wants to be, also not everyone have to bed 5 women a month.

On the other hand if the guys does want to learn a few things, well he is doomed indeed. Same for some girls they are so immature they don't want to invest the slightest bit of work on themselves. I think immaturity is the main cause for lack of sexual experience, that and perseverance.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 8:19 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-08-2019 8:09 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:23 AM

(07-08-2019 8:08 AM)theLaw Wrote:  This is where I think that a simple mix like DP could be useful for newbies.

It's basically a raw sexual, so if you can't close a cougar wearing this, then you don't stand a chance with a more complicated mix.Big boss

If you want to close a cougar, I wouldn't be interested Mosking I get that without phero.
To me it will be more along the line that if you can't close a cougar without anything on yourself there is something very off that pheromones probably won't help you unless you are lucky.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019 8:24 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-08-2019 8:23 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-08-2019 8:29 AM

(07-08-2019 8:23 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  If you want to close a cougar, I wouldn't be interested Mosking I get that without phero.
To me it will be more along the line that if you can't close a cougar without anything on yourself there is something very off that pheromones probably won't help you unless you are lucky.

It's more about the ease of closing a cougar with a product like DP.

Not a needle-mover, but more of an accelerator.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-08-2019 8:29 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-08-2019 10:41 AM

I've said it before, and shall repeat it here. I've been saying that it is YOU, plus the pheromones; and expecting a few drops of of liquid to transform you from zero to hero is right up there with relying upon the tooth fairy for your next paycheck. I've never been one to be so abrasive in stating it; but it is true.

Pheromones give you a boost or an enhancement. They are your new suit and instant-impression, nothing more. You still need to be your absolute best self at all times and create and deepen that connection. Being inept with ladies kills your chances by myriad more percentage points than the few, to the plus, that pheromones will give you.

When you read about all these guys wearing pheromones that have more women in their beds than the moon has craters; it isn't solely because of the pheromones. Yes, they do help, but it is THEM, plus the pheromones; not the pheromones plus them.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-08-2019 10:41 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

07-08-2019 12:04 PM

Yall gotta kick the alpha male obsession. No pheromones turn you into an alpha male. Especially when all you have to conceptualize an actual state of being, is a bunch of advice to emulate said state. Alpha needs to define itself through comparison, which is why true alphas have no need for the term.

But I'm not here to argue about getting women, follow your methods by all means. By the law of averages, eventually you'll become successful enough to understand this piece of advice.

It's just, to me, I'm observing men rubbing sticks together preaching superiority, when I have a zippo and gasoline.

07-08-2019 12:04 PM

Share This Thread