Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Don't laugh..
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Don't laugh..
02-18-2010 1:58 PM

I was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about human perception and Aura projection. I'm from a scientific/engineering background so for years I didn't really thought it was a whole load of twaddle. My brother is into all that kind of stuff.

Anyhow, has anyone ever found that some days they just seem to get hit after hit after hit, without trying and wanting? Those days seem to be past it for me but my brother seems to get it all the time. And he literally isn't doing jack, ok, first must point out he's a good looking guy, and he's generally quite appealing to the ladies.

He was telling me how he abstains from the old knuckle shuffle and that by saving his 'life force' (I think that's quite a popular concept in alot of ancient philosophies, Taoism etc), he can project a stronger Aura and that women will naturally want to....'take' this aura.

In the end I decided I'd give it a try, even if it is just to debunk it. By 'try' I don't mean just not masturbating (I'm not much of a wanker, seriously!) but also the energy circulation exercises. Now, I'm not sure if it's a placebo but it seems to be working, which is a bit of a shock. Also, my skin has a healthier glow and my perception of things seem clearer (....don't even think about making the joke...).

Anyone else with any experience of this kind of thing? I know Tisha's into alot of the spirituality stuff, so I'd be especially interested to hear what she has to say.
02-18-2010 1:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Don't laugh..
02-18-2010 3:19 PM

I don't have much to add, but I'd love to hear your experiences.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-18-2010 3:19 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-18-2010 5:17 PM

Rattlesnake Wrote:Anyone else with any experience of this kind of thing? I know Tisha's into alot of the spirituality stuff, so I'd be especially interested to hear what she has to say.

Well.............. Everyone has a aura but its not something everyone can see. Your aura is simply the energy field the spirit inside your body gives off. Most people can not see it with the human eye but there are some who can. Scientifically you can see this energy field with a thermal imager but the colors are not correct. So the aura is very real thats not in question. The question science has is can people actually see it. Most average people can not see it. However there are some who can. The average person can feel it though if they pay attention and colors do have feeling to them. Most people dont pay attention though.

Your brother can strengthen his aura by refraining from ejaculating. You can strengthen it in many ways thats just one of them and different philosophies have different traditions and practices. I am not familiar with Taoism and follow more the pagan and shamanic practices with the aura. They all have similarities though when it comes to the aura.

Anyways when your brother makes his aura stronger he gives off a stronger energy force around him. People will feel that energy force so yes he can attract women this way. However I can pretty much guarantee you his looks have a lot to do with it to unless he is attracting spiritually aware women who can see his aura. Like I said people dont pay close attention enough to there surroundings but they do pay attention to there feelings more often.

Think of it like pheromones. You know how we say its 10% mones 90% you. Well 10% of the 90% is your aura or energy field that attracts and gives people a impression of you. Anything that ups that percentage in your favor is worth it

Tisha
02-18-2010 5:17 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

02-18-2010 5:30 PM

Whoops forgot to add .....................

rattlesnake Wrote:In the end I decided I'd give it a try, even if it is just to debunk it. By 'try' I don't mean just not masturbating (I'm not much of a wanker, seriously!) but also the energy circulation exercises. Now, I'm not sure if it's a placebo but it seems to be working, which is a bit of a shock. Also, my skin has a healthier glow and my perception of things seem clearer (....don't even think about making the joke...).

Mrgreen Now I am not laughing at you. I always find it joyful when someone discovers all that twaddle has some truth to it. What energy circulation exercises does he have you doing ? Meditating, balancing your chakras, light visualization, cleansing baths even certain crystals and scents can make it stronger.

I think its so great your doing this, even if it didnt work to attract more people which I know it will its good for your health and state of mind.

Tisha
02-18-2010 5:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2010 6:00 PM

Tisha, do you have any resources you have links to?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-18-2010 6:00 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

02-18-2010 10:03 PM

(02-18-2010 6:00 PM)Phya Wrote:  Tisha, do you have any resources you have links to?

What kind of resources are you interested in.

Most of what I learned about auras and energy comes from my grandmother and my father. I also spend time with a group of like minded individuals and we discuss various metaphysical subjects. Its not a coven, I dont belong to a coven. I'm a solitary. A lot of the covens are cultish and warped these days.

For the thermal imaging of the aura I saw that in a reiki class I took. I did see one similar recently on a ghost hunters episode. I love that show LOL One day a real ghost is gonna pop up and scare the crap out of them and I dont want to miss it (snort)

Anywho........... I dug up the footage. I dont know anything about the site I just found it for the video which is the first ghost hunters clip half way down the page.

They went to a psychic to do a interview and used the thermal on him while he was reading Jason and you can see him connect with Jasons aura. Its really cool. The one in reiki class was much better but you can get the gist of it with this video.

http://www.eruptingmind.com/how-to-develop-rapport/

Amazon has some good books I have read

Wheels of Light: Chakras, Auras, and the Healing Energy of the Body. By Rosalyn Bruyers

The Healing Power of Your Aura by Barbara Martin

I am sure there are alot of online sources on auras. I dont use any of them though.

Now rattlesnakes brother practices Taoism which is a ancient Chinese philosophy . I have read about it but I am not real familiar with the practice. Amazon has books on this subject as well.

If your looking to strengthen your aura then start with the simple steps. Eating healthy, exercise and getting enough sleep. Meditate daily for at least 10 minutes and learn to balance your chakras. Once you have meditating down then use that time to visualize a golden light around your body and each of the colors of your various chakra points then visualize those colors extending from your body outlined by the golden light.

It may sound far fetched but it really helps the clear ground and balance your aura which makes it stronger. There are some more complicated methods but start with the easy stuff first.

Tisha
02-18-2010 10:03 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-19-2010 6:24 AM

(02-18-2010 5:17 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Anyways when your brother makes his aura stronger he gives off a stronger energy force around him. People will feel that energy force so yes he can attract women this way. However I can pretty much guarantee you his looks have a lot to do with it to unless he is attracting spiritually aware women who can see his aura. Like I said people dont pay close attention enough to there surroundings but they do pay attention to there feelings more often.

That paragraph makes alot of sense, I think he does sometimes overplay the effects it can achieve, but he's a humble kind of guy and I think he finds it easier to attribute the attraction to something he worked on as opposed to something he was born with.

(02-18-2010 5:17 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Think of it like pheromones. You know how we say its 10% mones 90% you. Well 10% of the 90% is your aura or energy field that attracts and gives people a impression of you. Anything that ups that percentage in your favor is worth it

I personally agree with that, I've not seen any effects so far that are greater than what I could achieve with mones. My brother on the other hand tends to have women gravitate to him, whilst he ignores them lol

(02-18-2010 5:30 PM)Tisha Wrote:  What energy circulation exercises does he have you doing ?
I think its so great your doing this, even if it didnt work to attract more people which I know it will its good for your health and state of mind.
Tisha

The exercise is from something called the Mantak Chia, it involves basically pulling the 'life force' from the ....scrotum, to the base of the spine, up along the spine to the head on your breath in. Then with your tongue touching the pallet of your mouth, you breath out, sending the energy (down the front) to complete the cycle.

I have to say it aside from the attraction (on both male and female), it does improve your life in many other subtle ways. You tend to be calmer, more patient, have better interactions with others, better focus, and I'm told if I continue long enough, better physical health.

Many thanks for the reply Tisha Smile Really appreciate it. I'm going to continue with it for a while longer, no negative side effects (not that I expected their to be) but alot of improvements. I recommend people to try it out.

I'll ask my brother if there is a equivalent circulation exercise for females.
02-19-2010 6:24 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

02-19-2010 1:55 PM

Rattlesnake Wrote:Many thanks for the reply Tisha Really appreciate it. I'm going to continue with it for a while longer, no negative side effects (not that I expected their to be) but alot of improvements. I recommend people to try it out.

Your welcome, I am glad your going to continue it. There are so many other benefits like you mentioned and its free, You dont have to rely on anyone else or pay anything to do it. The exercise your doing is similar to meditation in that your focusing on one thing and quieting your mind. People just dont realize how important that is these days. We are all so driven, stressed worried and busy these days and I dont think its because the world is harder now then it was in the past. Its because we take in to much from our outside world and pay little attention to our inside world. The answers to everything you every wanted to know lie on the inside not the outside and you will be surprised how clear and easy everything becomes when you take that time to look within everyday.

I am interested in hearing what exercises he suggests for women

Tisha
02-19-2010 1:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2010 7:55 AM

I need to make a few corrections, firstly, Mantak Chia is a person. He's the guy who developed the techniques, secondly, breathing is through the nose on both intake/out-take.

(02-19-2010 1:55 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Your welcome, I am glad your going to continue it. There are so many other benefits like you mentioned and its free, You dont have to rely on anyone else or pay anything to do it. The exercise your doing is similar to meditation in that your focusing on one thing and quieting your mind. People just dont realize how important that is these days. We are all so driven, stressed worried and busy these days and I dont think its because the world is harder now then it was in the past. Its because we take in to much from our outside world and pay little attention to our inside world. The answers to everything you every wanted to know lie on the inside not the outside and you will be surprised how clear and easy everything becomes when you take that time to look within everyday.

I am interested in hearing what exercises he suggests for women

Tisha

Being 'present' is an excellent way to quieten the mind I've found, it also helps keep the ego in check. I've been using a few different techniques, to help me accept my past mistakes and improve my mental state. It takes alot of work but slowly but surely, I'm becoming more accepting of myself, less egotistical, internalised, removing my attachments to the external and generally becoming a more happy, balanced person.

Regarding exercises for women, he assumes that it would be similar to the male exercise, except you switch the testes for ovaries, the place within women that produces their lifeforce. I have to stress it's an assumption, since he hasn't read into it. However, he says if you are interested there is a book: http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Love-throu...097&sr=8-4

Smile
02-22-2010 7:55 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-22-2010 1:19 PM

(02-18-2010 10:03 PM)Tisha Wrote:  What kind of resources are you interested in.

Anything you see fit to post up Tisha. Smile I can look up the terms and concepts you've mentioned. I guess one thing in particular I'd like to know is what sort of claims are realistic and which are exaggerated and impossible. More or less, I'd like to know what/who to avoid. Thanks Big Grin

-Steve Jobs
02-22-2010 1:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This made me laugh :) Beccah 1 1,124 02-29-2012 1:58 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi